Beta? October.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXvgDq4ASGM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZ4tNmnuMgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

st for stomach pains

Dead Hours Edition.

It's your diet.

I'm eating better now that I'm living with my sister but I admit it's not the best diet desu

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD7abiRt680

why do defenders in fm16, even good ones, constantly leave their mark and close down even if you tell them not to? i've tried so many tactical combos with multiple players and they just keep doing it

is this just the ME's (incompetent) way of justifying goals?

Probably to fill a gap left by your undisciplined CMs/DMs, but I can't tell you for sure without >itsyourtactics.png

Good performances in what? Reserves games?

Anybody playing the FIFA 17 Demo while we wait for FM Beta? Thoughts?

how to get this color scheme

>mfw both PES and FIFA are under Denuvo
>mfw PES is yet AGAIN a PS360 port with PS4 "gameplay"
Might as well try it I suppose.

The teme Hevetica Lite. The colours matches the club's colour, which is (light) burgundry for Triglav.

aaa
I still play on FM15
kill me

So do I?

14 here.
not worth pirating 16

aa I completely misunderstood your post. Forgive me and ty

I just messed it up. I meant to say that the theme is Helvetica Lite, which is indeed available for both FM15 and FM16 albeit slightly different in both games.

yeaI go tit

>"the average Premier League team has 7 international scouts. But clubs don't have the resources to cover players in every country - and many teams use Football Manager to inform their own scouting strategies"

oh no miles his head will be way 2 big now, we can expect 0 features of fm17 to be made public.

>14h of september
>29c outside

make it stop

Why don't they just hire people to watch league games all day and then ask them who they rate at this point?

Especially since for the more obscure players (and a handful of the so-called "wonderkids"), a good portions of their attributes are generated randomly at the start of the game when they aren't complete blank sheets.

>14th of September
>high of 21
So normal, I thought the weather was Marq.

lets make another post or two

here's a post

>sell young Ivorian striker to PSG for £50+10M
>they sign him on a 5 year 100k/w deal
>he's unhappy and transfer listed at £29M after 10 months

I bet they're gonna manage to jew me out of the 10M after x internationals, shit

There is nothing better than seeing a team give huge amounts of wages to a trash player.

buy him back and start the cycle anew

Does anyone else have problem uploading image or is it just me?

Well Southampton broke their transfer record by buying my HG -7PA lad. They signed him as a key player, he barely plays but he had 69K/w wages and they raised his wages even further to 73k/W. I'd like to be paid that much just to show up at training and play a handful of cup rounds.

Here he is. I kinda wish they'd sell him, I have a 50% of next sale on him.

>team remembers how to play with 10 minutes remaining

knowing the FM transfer AI, a few good performances will quickly earn him a "big money" move to chelsea or city for a few million less than whatever southampton paid for him
beast of a player though

I could arrange that if I could take over the Slovenian NT, but I'd need Katanec to get fired and he's a fucking leech so it won't happen.

Atletico is a ridiculous GOAT factory in FM15. Which team in your save produces an insane number of good regens?

Mine.
Also some team in the U.S. 4th division for some reason

Welp.

rip his career

Oh my.
>Board won't upgrade youth coaching/recruitment
FFS.

get dat rep up nigga

Gained one full star of rep so far and it's been 4 years. I suppose I'll have 4 full stars at the end of the season or next season. I can tour in the Emirates but not in Japan/China/USA (and I have a Chinese affiliate ironically).

I had to get to the top 5 in the word just to get established youth recruitment. Shit league things.

one of the first regens of my FM16 save was a beast of a striker from Sparta Prague, went to Lazio and then to manshitty for insane money, dominated the English league for 15 years, don't have any pictures of him sadly

Liverpool, BMG, Neverkusen and a couple french clubs have had the most regen GOATs though from what I've seen, the really big money clubs rarely get amazing regens for some reason.

What are you on about, you didn't want to play for Spain when I recruited you. Taking a page out of Costa and Rami's book there?

Man U have the best academy in England in my save. Chelsea rarely produce anyone although the most expensive player in the game is their academy GK. Crewe have been surprisingly poor.

>"You don't save those!"
>"GK will have to have been disappointed by being beaten near post"

>red for high numbers
>per week

Cant connect to the steam servers atm, anybody else with the problem?

that's not snoop dog you dumass

>mfw I cant even reply

>tfw I'll have to buy 17 and I'll have to install that fucking piece of shit called steam
is a bad f

:^)

i can't either, i was about to ask the same thing.

not me ;)

>He has never played PES in his life
What, green against white is somehow better you FIFAfag?

oh am I glad I am not the only one lol.

So this means it really is their american server I presume

so it should be american servers

You're too close to Brazil, be prepared not to be able to buy FM17. Tho' I think not being able to buy it may be a privilege...

>so it should be american servers
the implication was that i'm running a pirated copy ;)

ofc it's better.

They will accept my euros m8.
Also I dont want FM 'no features announced just pre order it you fucking cunt' 17

oh yeah could also be that yes.

>Two shades of blues for colour
>.jpg
Your opinion is officially trash Burter.

>not changing your colors
plebbity pleb

also, guess the palyer

>.jpg
its an old pic give me a break

that's ugly af

>Red on black
Next year I'll ask for googles to my ophthalmologist. I intentionally use white themes to relieve my eyes.

>I intentionally use white themes to relieve my eyes.
Wat? How is red on black more straining that red on white?

PSG fucking killing it

It is to me, it pops less against the darker background (especially since it's never pure black).

Objectively the best color scheme

I can sort of understand this. I tried using a black theme for Sup Forums once, and went back after a few minutes. It was way more straining than the usual light blue. I also use this program called f.lux that dims the colors so what you see on my screenshot isn't actually what I see on my screen.

>not using default
spergs

Who /doestransferbusinessearly/ here?

Image uploading test.

I always finish my business in June or July and almost never went into a panic buying mode.

>strength 1

>22 year old player score hattrick at 22 minutes
Pottery.
Talk about weird headline though. Against a the Canaries nonetheless.

And he also won Player of the Month award,
Breakthrough season.

I actually hire him for his technique coaching.
Here's hoping my next intake will be a future Del Piero.

Wat. Is this a bug? The board already set the budget previously and gave me £50 million to spend, I already spent most of it. Now they give me another £60 million...

One of the weirdest hattrick I've ever saw.

More money is always better.

>tfw can't stop watching some streamer
A nice way to kill time before the UCL game though.
Also
>Pelle
Should've never left Soton.

Don't listen to him, Biggie already talked about this
youtube.com/watch?v=xZ4tNmnuMgQ

post Jimmy

>aggression 20

>Free Kick Taking: 20

>20 freekick taking
>shoots ball into row Z
>scores 2 out of 60 freekicks in the season

>Long Shots 20
>FK Taking 20
>Misses every FK

>Doesn't enjoy big games

>Red Injury Proneness

>my faggot goalie is unhappy because he wants to leave and play in the champions league
>we literally qualified for the champions league this season

>injury prone

I probably overpaid for him. For some reason he's severely underrated by my scouts, 2 gold star potential ability.

It's possible he has the mentals of a dead gorilla

you forgot consistency

>mfw I could have signed him for under a million had I noticed him earlier

I saw that game yesterday

>16M
>for this

He looks pretty good to me, just turned 20 so hopefully will still develop.

checked the score, van lost thanks mate

Van won yesterday and the revs got buttfucked by dallas by that score