Lets get a general cuck thread going. Cock tributes and wwyd. Replies get replies, good replies get kik or whatever

Lets get a general cuck thread going. Cock tributes and wwyd. Replies get replies, good replies get kik or whatever.

b

Got more of her?

Got lots of different girls for you to choose from, I just wanna hear everything your gonna do to her. You can take you pick of more girls, kik solodolohobo

Post more?

More?

I'd start by making out with her, stripping her down and sulking those beautiful tits

She sends me pics of her cleavage all the time even though she has a boyfriend. Im trying to get nudes out of her as we speak.

I'm a 19 year old stud from the UK looking for women in relationships or married. Got any kiks for me?

Want to kik, or should I continue here?

sorry Im not into apes

Might as well stay here, i'll give out her kik

Wwyd do this whore from Vegas

I'd fuck her ass while I mushed her face against the mirror.

After sucking her tits I'd start sliding my hand in her pants rubbing her warm pussy through her panties. Kissing my way down her I'd reach her pants and slide them off, nibbling at her pussy through her now wet panties. She spins around, removes her panties and lowers her ass onto my face so I can eat her out. After making her cum I undress and begin teasing her dripping pussy with my cock. I fuck her standing behind her as she leans on the counter, slowly penetrating her anus with my thumb as I thrust in and out of her soaking pussy

Cuck looking for bulls into breeding
Kik@ topsiikretts

She's fucking hot. She in a relationship?

Heres the ass youd be fucking ;)

Mmm shes hot id love to lay her down and go balls deep thrust after thrust before i empty my self in her cunt. What do you think of mine

I'd push her up against that door with my arm against her neck to make it hard for her to breathe, then i'd slowly slide my hand under her dress and start rubbing at her pussy through her panties, all while mantaining eye contact with her. I'd then push my fingers into her pussy start to finger her. Right as she's about to cum i'd pull my hand out and turn her around so her face presses against the door and i'd push my entire cock into her dripping wet pussy while she begs me to stop, but i'd just make her lick my fingers clean to shut her up and play with those nice tits with my other hand. Once i feel myself about to cum i'd shove her onto the ground and cum all over her face. As im about to leave i'd take her phone and send pictures of her cum covered face and send them to all her close family and friends. WWYD to lina?

Yeah she's dating one dude and seeing somebody else on the side