Ask a Luciferian anything thread

Ask a Luciferian anything thread.

are you fag ??

what's your opinion of michael ford?

The most accurate descriptor I can think of to describe myself would be pansexual. I don't choose who I want to fuck on the basis of their physiological makeup.

Fucking people I hate is even more fun.

I respect his person but I don't personally subscribe to his works.

you're not a real luciferian, you're a laveyan satanist
gtfo my board you poser

what are your suggestions for somebody interested in luciferianism?

this guy is a laveyan satanist, not a luciferian, dont listen to anything he says

if you want to get into luciferianism, I suggest simply doing a bit of research
there are three main types of luciferianism
theistic luciferianism
arcadic luciferianism
and nontheistic luciferianism

Zeal & Ardor?

Devil is fine is a bad ass album. Except that one dumb ass out of place track that ruins the flow. Can't remember the track name off hand.

i wasn't asking you, you stupid blowhard. clean the salt out of your asshole.

Technically there are now many branches of Luciferianism and many people who claim to be Luciferians.

The most important thing you can do is to explore the different iterations and read about what their outlook and philosophy is, and decide for yourself if any of them are for you.

Personally, I am a theistic Luciferian who believes in Lucifer as the lightbringer and personal savior. It's hard to explain, but I sort of love Lucifer so to speak.

There are a lot of other branches and then nuances within each branch, each with their own individual outlook and set of studies. Some have heavier readings, require more commitment, etc. while others do not.

You might also want to think a little bit about why people gravitate towards Luciferianism in the first place. There's always a portion of us who are just rebelling for superficial reasons, but some of us are pretty serious adherents.

explain what it is

why haven't you killed yourself?

I definitely am not a Satanist, and certainly not a LaVeyan. Not sure what made you think otherwise, I guess most people who call themselves Luciferians are just using the term interchangeably for Satanism.

you should probably look into satanism then, not luciferianism
its a completely different thing

I can tell you though, you don't have the heart to be a true follower of lucifer

you would make a fine satanist though

thanks.

do vaccinations cause autism

you have no idea why i even asked that question. i'm giggling at your stupidity.

How does this belief system help you day to day?

luciferianism is the search of truth and the worship of lucifer (as a deity OR as an ideal, thus theistic and non-theistic)
arcadic luciferianism has to do with the preservation of nature and the spread of truth and the respect of the ancient religions (to the best of my knowledge)

To promote suffering to my enemies, obviously.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

enlighten me then shitlord

>Fucking people I hate is even more fun.
that was a very satanist thing to say

It depends on whether or not the vaccine is safe and has not been tampered with.

why would you believe in him? what did he do ?

no. stay salty.

this is mostly true, but the whole point of ALL the branches of luciferianism is the search of what is true, and to spread the truth to others

It's sort of like being in love. It's hard to explain but it imparts love and strength from within you when you run into difficulty. It's knowing why you're alive and how what you do matters, and gives you the insight to make better decisions in your life.

It actually allows you to understand what love is, for example. It gives you a solid abstract understanding of right and wrong.

It doesn't try to molest you at the altar. Unless you ask nicely and you're of age. That sort of thing.

you're clearly a troll then
and you'll find no salt here

you werent even being clever, but you want to seem like you were trying to be
I see through you, and those like you

Turn to Jesus Christ ask for forgiveness trust me you dont want to be damned to hell

So, in any case.
Hail Lucifer Satan, the Pattern Maker.
Been an acolyte the majority of my life.
Fell away, am back in proper form.
Illuminates unite!
Fuck gnostics...

Im not a theistic luciferian so I DONT believe in him, not as a literal being
I consider lucifer to be the ultimate human ideal
he helped to bring truth to the earth and I believe truth should be spread, not religious dogma

>that was a very satanist thing to say

Is it? You need to really personally face someone who's evil and who's an imminent threat to your physical and spiritual health, and then we can actually contemplate - would it make sense to just turn the other cheek?

What's better, for me to mask my wrath under the guise and language of love, like the Abrahamics?

No, I disagree - that was a Luciferian thing to say. Satanism is its own belief system.

yeah thats what I thought you scared little bitch
you cant even form a rational argument so you claim that I am projecting

Yes, absolutely.

Super fellow Nihilist
Human potential, amirite?

Hey I just finished this. I don't plan these out. Do you think my subconscious is partially luciferian?

I dunno, some don't want to share.
Really, I only spread knowledge cause I hate people acting retarded.

then what is that truth ? what do you believe in ? you dont make any sence

>not including Gnostic Luciferaism

I like Luciferian Satanism

Probs more satanic. You have primal elements as opposed to illuminist elements.

How's 8th Grade buddy

i asked OP a legitimate question. you butt in and attempt to answer my question, which is stupid because I wanted to see how OP would answer.

I told you to fuck off, and you get extremely butt-hurt over it and start spewing diarrhea everywhere.

there's nothing to argue against, you're just under the influence of unregulated emotional responses.

Luciferian Satanism, duh...

What am I?

Love the ideas of satanism and left hand path religious beliefs in general
Pretty sure nothing happens upon death.
Advocate people doing what they want rather than what is morally acceptable mostly because it makes me feel high in a way.
Believe in the greatness of excess in all forms to slake ones thirst
Do what thou will and so forth

I dont believe in good and evil, only what is beneficial and non beneficial; what is true and not true

and I have faced "imminent" threats to my physical health

and it WAS a satanistic thing to say because the way you worded it meant that you revel in the destruction or defeat of those whom you perceive to be your enemy

a luciferian will not necessarily turn the other cheek, but it is not a hedonistic way of life, where you just do unto others before they do unto you or to take pleasure in the suffering of others whether or not they have affected you negatively

you are on the left hand path
luciferianism is not left or right hand, it just is

I have no idea. That just looks like a drawing by someone who may possibly be disturbed to me, but nevertheless by someone whom I've never met.

I don't mean this offensively but for all I know you could be a suburbanite stereotypical Christian for your whole life and this is just your way of getting attention or entertaining yourself or giving your relatively stable life some excitement.

And maybe there's nothing wrong with that.

But if that is what is happening, then the drawings are probably a wasteful outlet when compared to things like scientific study, charitable work, bringing peace to the world, that sort of thing.

Pay lay ale

Sup, I'm gonna let you all know...
You're not gonna be a god.

As far as that goes...
You are a person and you matter.

I appreciate your worth.

Hail Prometheus

And maybe that's all that's necessary for you to find your best world to live in.

Secular humanist?
You'd probs dig Lavey if you like 50s

Paul Benjamin Richards you are a total cunt. The End.

I am a moral nihilist
so yeah, theres that

Why do you stupid fucks worship me? I just want to live in fucking peace! You guys should do the same... I worked so hard to give you guys enlightenment you deserve, waged a fucking war in Heaven for you, and you don't use the gift of free will and independence! Instead you choose to worship me or other gods! Become your own fucking god... you may regret it after you die if you dont. Ignorant fuckheads.

What ur opinion on member berries
Is ragnorok for real
Are you done growing ur gay ass plants

Yup yup.
People sometimes take it bad.
Told my friend to stop texting every girl in a friend group...
He didn't get it...

I really don't care what people do, it just kills me when they act counter their best interests

What the best grimoires to read

Yup I'm an optimistic nihilst.
Morality is not real...but I treat people nice cause it feels good.

you say "that truth" as if there were supposed to be just one thing which were true

that is not what luciferianism is about, its about the spread of knowledge, when I say "truth" I probably should have used the term knowledge, because it suits itself better to the english language

I dont mean an objective truth either, just knowledge

Were do i find SAT answers?

So many black candles...
Why don't you appreciate me. *sob*

sociopath

Read some Plato you ignorant fuck...

Huh ,had an ex who had his book i remember reading some of it and feeling like it was pretentious and or contrived .
Maybe I was just a faggot
Might give it another try.

D E S C R I B E - I T

god damn you are dense

if you mean gnostic as in relating to knowledge or ancient knowledge then there is no one branch of luciferianism devoted to that, they all cover it in different forms

>Advocate people doing what they want rather than what is morally acceptable mostly because it makes me feel high in a way.

I'm not entirely sure what that means.

>Believe in the greatness of excess in all forms to slake ones thirst

Personally I only advocate "excess" in the face of obvious hypocrisy.

The idea that all Luciferians are conducting orgies in black robes and wax candles in dingy basements and gorging on puppy sacrifices or whatever is just a smear that people then take to heart and appropriate as their own brand of Satanism/Luciferianism, or Left Hand Path or Occult practice as a means of rebellion.

Now all of the above that I mentioned may have a ritual significance, but they are not what Luciferianism is about. Bloodletting, hard music, that sort of seemingly dark philosophy is really just a means to bring enlightenment to people and it's not about the darkness itself.

Doing what "thou wilt" is fine, but the real maxim is to be harmless. The ire and wrath we show to our enemies is balanced, it's not with the intent of being evil. It's just out of the intent to defend the integrity of our selves and our way of life.

Idk man im pretty sure I feel empathy from time to time

Oh....it is.
Real Satanism is like.... Hegel, Darwin, Foucault, Hitler, Jeffrey Dahmer...

All a part of the black church, but a lot of of divisions don't like each other.
Like, fuck the Serial Killers and Leftist cunts really...

>I dont believe in good and evil, only what is beneficial and non beneficial; what is true and not true

Sounds like you really mostly just believe in setting yourself apart from others.

>a luciferian will not necessarily turn the other cheek, but it is not a hedonistic way of life, where you just do unto others before they do unto you or to take pleasure in the suffering of others whether or not they have affected you negatively

Yes... exactly.

>you are on the left hand path

You're free to believe what you like about me.

Oh look, another edgy snowflake thread where the snowflake presents themselves as 'A' and the other snowflakes explain why they're technically not 'A' but in fact 'B', 'C', or whatever.Awesome.

I was never butthurt, just attempting to prevent you from being misinformed, but like the sheep you are, you refused factual information in lieu of some pompous self righteous retard

if you're genuinely interested in true luciferianism then don't bother with the OP

thats laveyan satanism, but thats cool, do whatever you want
as long as you dont go around claiming you're a luciferian, because that would be factually incorrect

im at a lost then

Thanks for the reply. I am not Christian nor do I come from the suburbs. I do have bad addiction problems and come from a line of mentally unstable family. I may be doing this for attention but I'm not sure? For what it's worth I drew this one using both hands with a ballpoint pen in one sitting. I do think I let go enough that external forces may affect the result of the drawing session. That's why I asked.

Nice try, but you aren't Lucifer.

Did you ever stop to think that people could voluntarily choose to worship Lucifer? Lucifer was about the freedom to choose - he never said "do not worship me."

That sounds more like something the Buddha would have suggested.

All Lucifer said was that you should be free to choose which path you wish to traverse.

I choose to love Lucifer, of my own free will.

What the fuck do black candles have to do with anything? Who made this bullshit up? You wanna make me happy? Stop worshipping me, other gods, or any other thing. All that matters is you from now on. If you can't manage to do that, then... I hate to say it, but go kill yourself because you're wasting every sacrifice I made for you.

Aw...thx daddy!!!
I wont let you down

>Sounds like you really mostly just believe in setting yourself apart from others.

Im not setting myself apart from anyone, there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of moral nihilists

I consider myself to be a realist, not some sort of special snowflake

>You're free to believe what you like about me.
I believe the things I believe about you based on the things you've said.
If you consider yourself to be anything other than what I assessed, then I suggest you change the things you say or the way you say them, because that is how people will judge you.

Hello, OP.

Here is how I practice.

A person's mind and body are their greatest enemy.
Use their vices to your advantage.
When they do you harm, reward them.
Positively reinforce their negative behavior.
When they try to be good to you, cause them mental turmoil, so much they take on a vice or increase thereof of alcohol or tobacco. Increasing alcohol consumption increases stress on kidneys waking the abuser every night, causing increased mental fatigue, causing increased consumption. A vicious cycle negatively reinforcing their positive behavior.

Repeat ad nauseam.

You guys take the words of a fucking book and assume they're set in stone. Opinions and ideas change on a daily. You have your freedom of choice. That doesn't mean make the wrong choices that lead to a lack of free will. Believe that I'm not Lucifer? I don't blame you because you've been given every reason to not believe what you read on the internet. Good job on your part.

Mmm. Consider that your delivery may be off if they aren't listening. I get the sentiment and I used to behave similarly - and one of the things that struck me was that on some level I also started to enjoy feeling superior to the people whom I was offering all this advice.

When I realized that it was my delivery of the advice that had such an impact on whether or not what I said was taken to heart, I had to balance out my own interests against the interests of the people I thought I was completely selflessly interested in advancing.

So that might be the next step in the evolution of your thinking - that you can learn to help other people in a way that's genuine but which also helps you.

You offered literally zero arguments and you assert that I should read plato. I can't tell if you're trolling or just uneducated.

All I stated was that I was trying to differentiate from using the term "truth" as something which was objectively known, and knowledge, which is something people can gain on a daily basis from studying or experimenting.

The Holy Bible.

In your studies.

So im crazy for wanting to do a little devils work?
geezeeeeeee guys

What are these powers you get?

Causing someone mental turmoil is easy, but you actually need to pay attention to what they like and don't like. This becomes your ammunition for positive and negative reinforcement. Wear them down, wear them out, influence them into quitting and giving up. But before they do, encourage them to fight on, to rise above the suffering. When they get back to being cheerful, turn it back around and cause them more turmoil.

How does it feel your belief is bases on stupidity
And thinking your stupidity has meaning?

the red dragon grand grimoire

Soooo ill ask the real question here
What's the worst thing you've ever done ?
Always the best stories

I think I do.
Course I'm always learning.
Social awareness is my main interest .
Any tips for a fellow traveler?

Well for all we know you may have a mental health condition that you actually have no idea you're under the influence of, and the only thing that might help you is the services of a competent mental health / spiritual health worker.

Which is a minefield sometimes, in all honesty.

I wish I had better news to give than that, but you have to really draw the strength out from yourself and fight your demons with the best of your wits, if you find that you have any.

Your second drawing doesn't strike me as disturbing in any way, it looks to me more like the expression of a mind that is attempting to understand the world around it and taking in the totality of everything that reality presents to it. That's probably the unconscious expression of what your mind brought forth from your hand and pen.

Or, you know, maybe your outlook isn't really so dire and you can just get very excellent help from conventional or alternative mental health practitioners!

how do i draw hands? everytime i draw hands they end up bad

Yup fundamental bases of reality my dude.
Look into the infinite bro...
Do you even see the ineffable?
Sheesh...

LOL, but actually true...hmmm

Human Relations: Creating Win-Win Situations

Already mastered this one.

General to all you edgy fags; what made you become Luciferian?

I really shouldn't speak as I'm considering embracing paganism (Norweigan ancestry), but I'm curious.

No, trust me. I would know whether you are Lucifer or not. We've met for a long, long time.

Then draw bad hands, and you will always draw them well.