What went wrong?

What went wrong?

All of the Doomsday sequence and Wonder Woman.
Also, Amy Adams.

Other than that, serious 8-9/10 contender.
Problem was those listed "went wrongs" were really, really bad wrongs.

Looking forward to the Director's Cut though. Maybe they'll actually show the fucking nuke go off in espaz.

Kikes cut out a half hour thinking it would make them more money. Instead they fucked themselves too. Also, modern "geeks" are really fucking retarded.

zack snyder

Not deciding to go the HBO route and just making it into a miniseries and or splitting it into two movies of course.

really feel doomsday shouldn't have been the villain, he's just boring

The audience.

>Also, modern "geeks" are really fucking retarded.

oh man so much this they literally have to be spoonfed their nerd shit and have it be ok with the rest of their masses. no fucking independent though what so ever. as for its flaws doomsday is a big fucking flaw. just make lex the villain. A lot of people hated nerdy Lex but I found him fascinating they could have done much more with that character.

It was too smart for the average Marvel/reddit audience.

Would of been better if Zod was the villain this time to bad they didn't know about it before they made Man of Steel.

Serious isnt bad. Its only bad when the script is retarded.

>Supermans too unlikeable
>storys clustered
>Baffleck is good but would have been better if he had a solo movie first
>Wonder woman has no reason to be in this movie.
>entire doomsday sequence and fight is terrible
This pretty much sums it up, the thing which annoys me the most is that superman is so unlikeable. Batman shoulda fucking killed him.

If it was without Doomsday and Wonder Women and focused more on them it would of been perfect.

WB just got insecure about not having a Avengers yet.

>Would of been better if Zod was the villain this time to bad they didn't know about it before they made Man of Steel.

Your post is confusing, what?

Wonder Woman sneaks into this movie's plot in such a bizarre way

it was too kino for the average viewer

>Sup Forums now likes BvS

I know you guys like to be contrarian, but the movie sucked dick

Not enough or too many waifus. Everything is either about waifus or antiwaifus.

Since they made Man of Steel and I guess didn't know they would be making a sequel with Batman in a starring role opposite Superman. So they kinda blew there load and made a really great villain last time that wasn't exactly matched this time around. Though I guess there conflict with each other was supposed to fill in for the subpar villain.

Ending was rushed
The rest is fine , probably a 7/10 film

All of you are stupid. It was a retarded concept that normies didn't like the look of

A lot of it, at least a portion of it, has to do with the fact that they gave so much away in the trailers.

BUCKY