You have 3 seconds to convince me country music isn't just about beer, trucks, and women...

You have 3 seconds to convince me country music isn't just about beer, trucks, and women. Bonus points if you can explain to me how listening to it doesn't make you an inbred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTUP4ET2IE0
youtube.com/watch?v=hlMKEGWghro
youtube.com/watch?v=PYIrs1Dx4Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=rFRkH_3ZmbU
youtube.com/watch?v=zKCLqu2Z6xE
youtube.com/watch?v=UKuc4nfJByc
youtube.com/watch?v=-lH54eA4i8s
youtube.com/watch?v=V41gDDWEPso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but it is

Amos Moses

yodelling brakeman

Listen to the older stuff like johnny cash, its much better.

google outlaw country faggot

Maybe the point is that overthinking our lives and having unrealistic expectations we set ourselves up for internal conflict and misery.

Maybe beer, trucks and women *are* what is life is all about...

youtube.com/watch?v=uTUP4ET2IE0

I guess most of it is but stuff made by johnny cash and some other artist are not.

>what is burden of proof

the sad thing about country music is that it's just like rap music and any other bullshit that tries to specifically identify with and support LOSER lifestyles. "nine inch nails" is pretty bad but if you see it as being something that is ABOUT being a whiny bitch that feels good hearing middle-eastern melodies and thinking about being sad, angry or disappointed, then it's art. country and rap aren't "art", they're just weak, pandering garbage. country is almost worse than rap because they don't boast or try to express that they're winners... they desperately try to just be losers and that's fine for the audience.

This sums up all modern country.

Older stuff. Americana, folk and blue grass... its not country. Country is studio shit tier music pandering to the lowest common white trash denominator

this guy gets it

nancy griffith

This guy knows

>YFW you aren't white and don't understand being superior.

sure, that may count for jimmy rodgers, but amos moses is a song by jerry reed. 1970s. that's not old, and it's not folk, bluegrass, or americana. it's country.

You don't listen to much Rap or Country do you?

>implying this is bad
>implying nigger garbage is better
>implying music preference equates to damaged genes

Oy vey, goyim, you have to shill harder if you want those shekels deposited into your account to pay for those tendies you love, now that you've been fired from CTR.

Johny rebel is about hate on niggers.

You retards don't know how awesome it is to be a white redneck. Case and point 1: youtube.com/watch?v=hlMKEGWghro

It can also be about America.

Try some 90s country. Today's stuff is basically soft rock sung with a twang.
Tim McGraw
Garth Brooks
Brooks & Dunn
Shania Twain
Winona
Reba McIntyre
Toby Keith
Leann Rymes
Leeann Womack

Or, maybe this music just panders to pussies who have given up on being anything more than a redneck.

Nope. This music is what faggots run away from.

I don't know what to say op maybe your right. I once listened to a country song and the next thing I know, I'm plowing my sister on a tractor.

So?

Rap is about guns and hoes and niggers
Metal is about screaming loud and wearing black tee shirts and greasy long haired manchildren
Rock/alternative is about grown men acting like teenagers and wearing flannels and converse shoes
Edm/electronic is about how much dick you can fit into your mouth.

Besides who doesn't love trucks beer and girls? You some sort of city slicking nigger?

Some country songs are also about dogs.

Check m8

Was Johnny Cash even country? His stuff sounded like soft rock

youtube.com/watch?v=PYIrs1Dx4Ck

I don't at all like country, buy even I know you are talking a simpleton view. You can't say an entire variety of music is "about" a specific set of ideas, because someone has definitely already made music that subverts that, "just because." I am positive that there is country music that is not about or even specifically makes fun of those things. So you can't just write the whole genre off without knowing anything about it.

It's one thing not to like it. It's another thing to do so irrationally.

>It is NOT the perfect country song, because there's no trains, or trucks, or mama, or prison, or gettin' drunk.

Anyways, Sturgill Simpson, Chris Stapleton, and Lera Lynn knock the shit out of all the phony country shit out there.

take that back or im gonna drive my truck over to your place drink all your beers and fuck you like your my sister

There's prison at least in Ol' Red, and maybe getting drunk. Maybe hits another one of those.

Stereotypes of a music genre are based off its most mainstream work. You think Lil Wayne, Disturbed, and Carrie Underwood are good representatives of their genres? They played dumbed music with dumbed down lyrics because that's what is easiest to get on the radio, and then jokes about that genre are made because they sound like the other 10 artists who are on rotation. Anyone who bothers to do a bit of digging in a certain genre quickly realizes that there is a lot more to it than what gets played daily.

One of my favorites from my childhood. I love country music probably because I grw up in buttfuck nowhere TX and it reminds me of being a kid. Beer and trucks are pretty lame song topics, but women on the other hand. Every genre has songs about women, a large percent of songs in general are about women, love and interpersonal relationships.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFRkH_3ZmbU

Daisy duxe

what I meant to say is that love (or the lack thereof), women (or the lack thereof), relationships ending or beginning, going good or going bad, cheating or being cheated on is a central part of life, everyone experiences those things, and they are a powerful muse. if youve never been driving on a lonely stretch of highyway at dawn listening to this song on the radio youre missing out.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKCLqu2Z6xE

The genre died with Merle Haggard.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKuc4nfJByc

Red Sovine - teddy bear

Cause this hot load of freight was just gonna have to wait

youtube.com/watch?v=-lH54eA4i8s

youtube.com/watch?v=V41gDDWEPso

>pic not related
>suck it OP

>Try some 90s country

Johnny Cash

It's also about small towns and jeans.