Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Carniola
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope Katanec fucks off now.

he seems trustworthy.

Literally who

Info pls

jews always are

He's a lawyer who didn't have any football experience before he became the president of Slovenian FA. He represented the most corupt people in Slovenia and got them off while a lot of people lost their jobs. All in all we are happy he's out of here. He did almost nothing for slovenian football in his time as the president

he's a lawyer. of course he can be trusted.

sounds like hes a good fit for the job

he is

don't listen to this mentally challenged troll

t. Ivan Zidar

he's what I imagine eastern european mobsters look like

Except that he's not from eastern Europe and he's not a mobster.

will he fuck. he's going to fuck up another qualifiers first, maybe then.

He kind of is though. No honest man would represent those people like he did.

Slovenia is an Eastern European country

Nigga, you even have the Russian flag, you are as Eastern European as it gets

>Nigga, you even have the Russian flag

no we don't. Russia has our flag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Carniola

You don't know anything about him.

Low tier bait.

My parents were one of those people who lost their jobs because of Zidar. Because of him we lost almost everything and we had to move back to my grandparents. I remember those days when the trials were had and there was no Zidar because of "medical" emergencies. I saw my parents lose all of their hope when they got nothing in return for being fired for doing their jobs. So don't you tell me that I don't know anything about the man kid. I know he's a scum who represents scum.

>have Slavic names
>speak a Slavic language
>be located objectively and literally in the Eastern part of Europe
>flag is the same as the Russian one but with a small circle on the left

Don't deny it nigga, you're as Russian as Putin himself

I wish Real, Juve, Bayern and friends were going to start their separate Elite League. I'm so bored of these teams. Instead UEFA keeps accepting their stupid demands.

You are wasting your time.

You just confirmed what I said.

Fuck off Srečko

Slavic ≠ Russian, senpai

no, no, brez agresije. najdi kakšne druge teme, na katere se dejansko spoznaš. da ne boš izpadel bebav, kot v tejle.

Slovenia is officially seen as Central Europe.

It's just that they were commie and people like to call every ex-commie country "Eastern Europe"

germanbro gets it

Nigga anything East of the Berlin Wall is eastern europe. Deal with it.

>Nigga anything East of the Berlin Wall is eastern europe

Ye austria always looked pretty communist to me

Quite a few Slovenes here are obsessed with proving to the world how western and advanced we are. It's a sort of teenage cringy patriotism. We're as western as Argentina is white. (Not bloody much, that is.)

Slovenia is rightful Serbian clay and is such Eastern European Slavic just as much as the rest of it

>this guy still trying
sad and funny at the same time

How did I not even know there was an election?

Why does he look like Jorge Mendes so much?

As part of Yugoslavia until 1991, Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe is not defined by heritage, language or culture in general, yet alone geographic position (Finland and Greece are clearly Eastern then, also Austria). Eastern Europe is post communistic Europe, and that's is the only reason why Slovenia is considered Eastern.

kek
The memest of maps

>Slovenia is rightful Serbian clay
Austrians will tell you otherwise, also Italians. But why does it matter, small nations are always considered "clay" of some bigger nation.

Čeferin shall not act against new distribution of slots for UCL (who shall reserve half of them for only 4 nations), so your administration shall be useless but trying to do a damage control policy to calm down the other 49 nations more Kosovo.

That map has to do with history and therefore common culture, it does not equal developed or rich. Vojvodina for example was par of A-H, and is therefore culturaly close to Austria, at least it was. It might be a complete shithole now, but it's still culturaly (at least partialy) central Europe.

>Slovenia

pretty based country to live in

>german bro
is there anything more pathetic than a Slav sucking German cock?

>How many beers

What does this mean? What is being used as the definition of "a beer"?

Ahh that pint price website

That website is utter bullishit. You only need to look at it for a second.

As part of Austria between 900 ad until 1918, Central Europe.

Carniola is claimed by Hungary as part of your territory

>Slovenian Football
>Its his fault there cant be found any investors.
>Its his fault there are not enough decent national Slovenian players (Literally Kampl and Co.)
>I ll give u the corrupt shiet. But without knowing anything about Slovenian football I can't judge.

2 million people and concorrence with handball, basketball, snow sports and motocross.

LITERALLY WHO

How much did that cost him?

Has there ever been an user in more denial than this guy?

WE WUZ EMPYUR!

What kind of moron blames lawyer for defending his client? You sound retarded.

No it's not, learn history.

match made in heaven for uefa then

there's a rumor that norway/sweden/finland/denmark will now get euros in 2024/28 due to our early support.

wew

Absolutely disgusting

Welp at least it's not in Baku

He's a jew? There are Slovenian jews?

>Kranjska
>disputed by Hungary

oh boy

No and no.

He's right tho, Hungary is disputing everything with a higher altitude than 30m.

btw NL has pretty low min wage