Undertale was probably the best game of 2015, honestly

Undertale was probably the best game of 2015, honestly

I liked mgs5 better

Literally the worst MGS

I'd like to be an asshole user and say you're wrong but I can't think of a better game that came out in 2015 (not an mg fan)

I liked it alot but it got over inflated by autistic tumblrfags.

Yup pretty much. The fandom was created and ruined it

The entire soundtrack is just a rehash on Homestuck music. Megalovania was pretty much copied and pasted except with a slightly different style.
Toby Fox is a hack. This is now an Aradia thread.

Honestly it probably could have been, but I enjoyed Life is Strange more.

And whether or not you count it, Xenoblade Chronicles X was up there too.

This on do many levels. The game was good. A little overhyped, but still good.

I called it from the very beginning, this game was going to be the next Five Nights at Freddy's, both popularity wise and fandom wise. While it wasn't as popular as I expected, Undertale's fandom suffered the same fate that FNAF'S did.

A self suicide from autism.

The fandom didn't change the game whatsoever

>Megalovania was pretty much copied and pasted except with a slightly different style.
He literally wrote the original Megalovania for an Earthbound romhack he made in 2009

That's wrong and you know it, you idiot.

Not an argument.

Here's your (You)

Game was a bit overhyped so when I played it I had low expectations. It blew my mind. Gameplay wasn't that great, but 20/10 in the story department. They thought of everything, and make you feel every emotion.

Then, the undertale fandom came along.

yeah, it is.

you're a bit homestuckup, undertale was a good game admit it

Look at "ad hominem", that's what you did.

A what?, undertale is an autistic child in a furry costume beating his dick against an soundboard

Never played anything as memorable as Undertale. Probably what spawned the monster of a fandom but I fully agree, OP. Undertale was without a doubt the best game of 2015

Take away your autism.

Is anybody willing to spoil this game for me to prove it's actually good? I tried to play it about 5 times. I get to the ghost fight I think, "fuck this faggot bullshit."

I'm not a furfag, so the characters don't appeal to me. I don't like the cutesy dialogue. It's forced and fucking queer as fuck. I absolutely hate the graphics. I mean that shit should be totally unacceptable in this day and age. I can look past FTL and Shovel Knight because they're actually fun. Nothing special gameplay wise. Even the music is tinny retro dog shit. How does that sound track get so much praise? Fuck.

So can someone cuck me into liking this steaming pile of SJW faggot worshiping bullshit?

These guys know what's up.

This is weak bait

you literally have to enjoy fucking your dog, or any animal with four legs to see any enjoyment out of this... or be autistic as fuck.

Still not an argument.

Depends on which ending you want spoiled

Why respond? did he hit a string, are you a furry? do you have autism? do you possibly beat your penis on soundboards?

Yeah, it is.

No it isn't.

All of them. Anything. Whatever you want. Pick your favorite

I'm honestly trying to see why anyone likes this shit.

Its always the same bullshit
>muhh soundtrack
>muhh characters (furfaggots btw)

They'll even admit the gameplay isn't very good. Well guess fucking what? Gameplay is the most important part of a fucking game. God damn I hate kids these days.

Yes, i do believe it is.

I have every reason to believe it isn't.

Just watch it on YouTube you goddamn retard

Main character fights flower, flower pukes everywhere.

Main character fights skeleton (original) and a sub par bullet hell scenario ensues... this is supposed to be extremely hard, but seeing as 3/4 of the audience playing this are autistic putting a square cube into a square box is complicated.

boom game is an autistic child's diaper full of shit, piss and autism.

But you must, because I know it is.

I will bite. So. The game starts out simple but it keeps changing its own rules and breaking them to alter and twist the story.

As it turns out the game is incredibly self aware and actions such as saving and loading or even resetting will affect the story. For some content you even have to edit the game files to unlock it. Some characters in the game are aware of the existence of the player (and not just the protagonist) which is used as a plot device. My mind was blown the first time an enemy attacked my game interface instead of the heart you control.

In that way, the player is drawn into the game as part of the narrative...

Also it is actually pretty damn funny at times. Npc interactions are top tier writing. And the soundtrack gets gradually more detailed and fleshed out the further you go.

This thread just became the Argument Clinic because one user has too much time on his hands and one user is too dumb to realize he is being baited.

You have autism, and are also gay.

There, I proved you wrong.

WOAH! untertale aspie calling someone who can formulate sentences a retard.

I can assure you, you are correct... but I'm still correct.

Stating the obvious is retarded?

It's past your bedtime, kid.

since we're talking about these
>undertale
>fantastic story
>I love the way it can make people feel empathetic for npcs
>good music
>comfy as fuck
>gameplay was a little stiff
>overhyped as shit
>I've seen evangelical christians not as enthusiastic as the fandom for this

>homestuck
>fantastic character development
>tons of injokes
>great character interaction
>from humble begins it became very well animated
>never finished the whole thing personally
>gf introduced me to this and she was kinda crazy about it (she cosplays as Nepeta)
>takes forever to read
>never understood the hate it got

>fnaf
oh dear god this sucks
>good concept
>cool the guy shipped these out after a few months apart
>some of the "hidden meaning" is cool
>but jump scares aren't scary
>game lost steam hard on the second and they've put out like 5 since then
>the hidden story is constantly rewritten in an aggravating way that doesn't feel genuine mystery
>you pay $30 for 2 hours of gameplay

I'll have you know, I am 32, live with my mom and work very hard for my GBP, whats your excuse?

Just think, if you went to bed now, you could get enough GBP to exchange for a dinner of tendies tomorrow. You want that, don't you?

Thanks. That's the best description I've ever gotten out of a fan. Mostly they just like to say it's the best game ever made simply because they believe it is. There's no talking to them. I think I'll still be sticking to games like Dark Souls and Salt & Sanctuary though.

I can't get over the tone of the writing and the shit graphics.

I already played with the milky bags, and got extra sauce for my already eaten tendies.

>baits galore

autistic niggerfaggot sjw weeaboooo

>he's a graphicsfag
This explains a lot.

Hopefully you never have to play an NES game.

You said Bloodborne wrong.

What? The part about Toby being a hack? I know I'm right.

Like I said before, FTL and Shovel Knight are fine in my book. I have dozens of hours in each because they're actual good games with great game play and difficulty.

Undertale has nothing to offer, so graphics are taken into account. If the gameplay was good or if the writing wasn't for furfag and femdom enthusiasts then I'd be able to look past it.

Also literally every single game on the NES had better graphics and staging than your autismo signaling faggot fandom.

Dark souls 3. Best game of 2016 easily

Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, Rocket League, Super Mario Maker, Splatoon, and Mortal Kombat X are all better.

>Homestuck
>never understood the hate it got
I'm as trashy as trash can be and I understand why it gets hate.
Autistic Dave cosplayers.
That's all I have to say on the matter.

Eh. Undertale was special to me because it actually lets you be evil. You can wipe out the entire game world if you want. You can murder any of the main characters and the story will play out from it.
The most challenging run is called True Pacifist and it unlocks the true ending for the game... which in my opinion is extremely satisfying to achieve... plus it's a nice plot twist and a good bit of extra storyline.

You fell for it then. It's alright but not better than the other great games of that year.

>he thinks this looks bad
You forgot to take your autism pills again, user.

btfo to tumblr, homestuck cunt

>spoil the game for me to prove it's good
no, because the ending is dependent upon having an emotional investment into the story so it doesn't do anything to prove how it is if you don't care
>tried to play it 5 times, get to the ghost fight
that's like 20 minutes into a 6 hour game, you haven't even finished the tutorial, It's like saying the Wicher 3 sucks because the fight with the griffith at the start is bad
>not a furfag so characters don't appeal to me
strip away the visuals and see how they act and talk that's a judge of character
>>I don't like cutesy dialogue
that's your problem, and if you can't get past it nothing else in the game is going to mean anything
>hate the graphics
what is aesthetic? that's like saying borderlands is bad because the world isn't cell shaded
>look past ftl and shovel knight because it's fun
did you play 20 mins of ftl and bitch about the fight animations?
>nothing special gameplay
understandable
>even the music is dog shit
those 2 or 3 songs you heard? again, what is aesthetic?
>sjw faggot worshiping bullshit
I can think of one time it's sjw and it's actually a little heartwarming

but personally, the game isn't for you I can tell, and no amount of arguing could change your mind

But being good means nothing in a game that doesnt allow you to be evil.

Learning curve is good and every boss adds a new game mechanic. From a game design perspective it is really solid. Very little to no grinding is needed and there are enough unique enemies that you will likely only see each one 1-3 times on average.

unless you're in the CORE, ruins, snowdin, waterfall, actually if you play through true pacifist you see enemies a lot.

>fandoms ruin things
I get this is the theme, personally I haven't seen enough of the homestuck fandom though (luckily apparently)

is ok i guess if u like boring games

Still missed a bunch entirely. 3 on average is not far off. A combination of two enemies still counts as a unique encounter.

>going for a pure pacifist or pure genocide run first time
this is why the fandom sucks "oh play it, but play it this specific way first that's annoying as shit but gives in my opinion the best ending "

>defeat a boss with diplomacy
>go on a date with them
Comedy gold every time.

Just play it, I say. The game will tell you how to get a different ending. But most people stop playing after getting the true ending.

i did a pacifist then a genocide, objectively neither were better, but the true pacifist was longer so I enjoyed it better. both are really interesting and if you do buy the game make sure that if you're going to do a genocide, do the pacifist run because doing genocide first alters all the other endings (unless that's what you want, then go for it)

it really comes down to how you enjoy it, if you're up for a challenge with some enjoyable story, genocide is good, but if you would prefer story over gameplay pacifist is prob better

> (You)
>strip away the visuals
>aesthetics
Well which is it?
Anyway at least in Witcher 3 you can tell the game has something to offer by the time you fight the Griffin. Underfaggot just treats the player like a 14 year old asshole.

>don't like characters speaking like idiots and mommies and children
>somehow that's my problem

>FTL flight animations
FTL has actual great gameplay. Graphics don't matter when you make a fun game. Graphics matter a lot more when your game is shit. Take Ryse: Son of Rome for example.

>music
The music is dog shit. That's the bottom line. Bastion has good music. Undertale has good music for a video game if it were made in 1994. I listened to more tracks on YouTube because people were gushing over it. Turns out it's more of the same bullshit.

It's a very good game. But Life is Strange beats it for story, Hotline Miami 2 beats it for gameplay, and Fallout 4 beats it for hype.

>look at all these shit opinions
Are you a 15 year old newly pubescent girl that lives on the west coast, by chance? Because that's the kind of equipment you need to like Life is Strange. Hella faggotry.

it would be if its fan base didn't exist those autistic losers ruined it

Y'all niggers need to watch Seirei no Moribito already.

The fanbase has nothing to do with the game.

it still ruined it for alot of people even me if nudes werent promised i would have never bought the game

It ruined it for people who don't actually care about video games and want to be part of "le video game culture XD"

Even then, the fanbase hasn't been remotely relevant for a year at least

>the fanbase hasn't been remotely relevant for a year at least
wew lad

It hasn't

Every time people post undertale cringe it's the same shit I've seen over and over. Ironically, the people who vehemently hate the fanbase are the only ones keeping it alive

>It hasn't Every time people post undertale cringe it's the same shit I've seen over and over. Ironically, the people who vehemently hate the fanbase are the only ones keeping it alive
Fucking wew lad

it's an excellent game. it's only overhyped because it's praised as the Jesus of video games, but it's still very good.

the fanbase is not much better or worse than many other overzealous fanbases.

Then prove me wrong. Go on, I'll wait.