Post hot Ivanka Trumps

Post hot Ivanka Trumps

Here's a nip slip to get us started

only good trump i support more

Trump will put you in a concentration camp niggerkike

thats an entire boob slip

i'd say 8/10 boobs, nipple a bit on the large side

Not cool man, have some respect for the First Daughter.

It's ok because the First Lady is a whore.

She is not a whore, she was a model . . .
wait . . .I mean . . .ah fuck it ...

I like Tiffany more

stfu man ... so stupid

How can you say that with a straight face? She's fucking disfigured and hides it under an inch of makeup. She also takes like an idiot and makes weird awkward facial expressions. Ivanka is a literal goddess.

Tiffany's cuter.

exactly. and he's now the president. fucking terrifying. i look forward to his assassination in HD.

She's an abomination. She's lucky she's a Trump and gets all the surgery and professional makeup money can buy otherwise she'd just be another outcast uggo.

YFM you will never be as lucky as this guy

reminds me of lumpy addams

Just kill myself. He's also Donald's goto guy for advice and strategy. Trump holds him in very high regards. Plus he's pounding the pussy of a literal goddess. What a life.

3/10 if im being honest.

Goes down a bit from there because SJW retard

So a jew controls Trump. What a shocker.

I wonder if she gets her nipples from her dad.

NIGGA PLZ LOOK AT THIS. HOW CAN ANYONE COMPETE WITH THIS

Tiffany obviously got too much of Donalds genes.

fucking lmao

God no, the only thing worse than a Trump presidency would be a Pence presidency. The only way that would work is if someone bombed his whole fuckin cabinet

Even Trump's sons are ass ugly.

Indeed. And I'm pretty sure Tiffany could have looked okay if Marla had cheated on Donnie as Ivana obviously did when getting Ivanka.

Republican or not, people can agree he looks like shit and that he only has Melania because of his money and power.

Can't wait to get Jack Bauer as prez