Could someone post the pastebin spoilers for episode 10?

Could someone post the pastebin spoilers for episode 10?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DChddmZK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people die in kings landing, jon becomes king in da norf, white walkers reach wall, dany boards ships towards westeros.

So nothing more on the ToJ? Damn, I wanted to see more of Lyanna

ask in the fucking general thread.

It's their last big spoiler. Of course they won't show it even if aleveryone already knows it.

why?

you sure showed him

arya kills walder frey and jaime

>Lady stoneheart appears
>and who are you...

FUCKING DELETE THIS

Though it's probably for the best at this point as Jaime's assassination of his character is nearly complete.

>Assassination of Jamie

Fuck me, please don't let that be true. There isn't many characters left for me to root for.

what?

That doesn't happen. Frey eats the pie, dies almost instantly, the Frey soldiers suspect Jamie almost instantly and infighting between the Lannisters and Freys Happen, leaving Jamie to Escape.

T. Extra on set

Also shame on you for posting bullshit. Fuck you.

Literally why would they expect Jamie is the killer?
He worked for them and won against the Blackfish. Where is his motive?

Who else? Seriously. Tywin is dead, so the deal with the Lannisters is already shaken.

Still doesn't explain motive. He did what was asked of him.

>male character
>not villain
>becomes king
>GoT

Because that's what Dabid decided, don't question his knowledge of Weissterosi politics

now this is the sort of post that belongs in the general.

Because you stupid fuck theres like a thousand threads

jaime back-handed the eldest frey boy at the siege and made him feel inferior, could it be anymore obvious that he wants him dead?

>Cersei uses wildfire to burn the Sept. Many people die, including several Tyrells. It's a "Red Wedding-style" event.
>Tommen jumps from a window and dies.
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella.
>We see Lyanna and a baby in the Tower of Joy flashback. She whispers something to Ned we don't hear. It then cuts to Jon.
>Varys arrive in Dorne
>Jon becomes King in the North. The Mormonts(?) say they don't care that he's a bastard.

That's what's known for now, there's nothing about Walder Frey or Jaime being killed by Arya. They are just there celebrating their victory.

6 fucking season's to reach a fucking wall

Brann arrives at the wall, Benjen leaves them then.

Ned stark comes back and spends episode looking for his head.
Sansa gives Jon "a happy ending"

>its a Ned is looking for his head-episode

i think there's a possibility that the other lords might declare jon king in the north and then sansa would be pissed because he's a bastard. and thus begins the stark civil war.

Is it this one?

pastebin.com/DChddmZK

got it from /got/ last night

Well meme'd user, well meme'd

>pastebin.com/DChddmZK
HOWEVER

Actor that plays jaime got a pay raise for the coming 2 seasons so he ain't dying. Same for Cersei Dany and Tyrion

>citation needed