You guys told me Donaldo is good

you guys told me Donaldo is good

he is

5 hattricks over 4 season is better than 6 in 6, though

He is

how butthurt were messi fans when they saw this?

he is

its punishment for Barca signing an exclusivity deal with PES, Nou Camp isn't in Fifa 17 so EA downgrade Messi

> ESPN

It counts from the date of the first hat trick. Not from the year when they started playing.

So it's actually 5 CL hat tricks over 14 seasons for Ronaldo and 6 CL hat tricks over 12 seasons for Messi

silly user, Sporting and Manchester United seasons don't count, they aren't part of CR7 canonical career

Only universe where donaldo is better than messi. Also if donaldo is like 90 for dribbling when all he does is get past one player (or at best two and then losing the ball) Then messi should be like at least 200

Couldnt do shit against Alaves

>luiz adriano

Yeah, I mean he can't be that good. He's only got the second most amount of hattricks in UCL history.

>Messi 86 PAS

Not even a Messi fan but that is bullshit

>Donaldo 80 phy
>Messi 61 phy
Haha, has EA ever seen Ronaldo play? That faggot falls down easier at a football pitch than in a faggots bed.

>That faggot falls down easier at a football pitch than in a faggots bed.

what did he mean by this?

First for Filippo inzaGOAT

>divegrass
take it to /asg/ cucks

he is good, but messi is better

/asp/ literally stands for American SPorts

Sup Forums is for footy only

He meant that CR7 likes niggers cock in his ass.

I know right

He is good...

Just not as good as Messi

Why aren't you dead yet from heart disease, Amerifat?

This,

Go take your handegg to >>/asp/

Inzaghi is the only real striker on this list

>striker
Stop living in the past, grandpa. The two best players in the world are both wingers. Striker is a meme position now.

>this flag
>this post

What's going on here?

Messi:
>6 hat tricks in 6 years, 1 HT/year avg

CR7:
>5 HT in 4 years, 1,25 HT/year avg

Hmmmm.

>Luiz Adriano
wew

did that kid just dab?

Only people who don't watch football think CR is better than Messi, like Americans and such.

CHI

> Messi 86 Passing
> Ronaldo 91 Dribbling

BS, Messi is a better passer than Ronaldo is a dribbler by far. Ronaldo barely dribbles anymore and Messi creates more chances than he attempts these days.

>Mario Gomez
>not a real striker.

Do you even know what phy is? It's a combination of strength, heading, leap, aggression, stamina etc.

Stupid faggot, this Is exactly why yall don't deserve messi on your team. I only wish he was mexican.

you werent the brightest kid in class huh

eat a dick amerifat

CHI

>4 of the top 5 are from the 2010s

When did defending become such a joke?

He'd never reach a semifinal, and somehow he'd be smaller too

italian teams becam shit after 2010 and spanish teams started getting even more stacked than before, getting players tht otherwise would have been at milan or inter or juventus

>le defending was le better cuz muh nostalgia xD

Current teams are way more tactical and cohesive than ever before unlike the 90s where the players had more space. You don't need good defenders, you need a good team that can defend as a unit and have the skills to move the ball fast through the flanks.

>Current teams are way more tactical and cohesive than ever before unlike the 90s where the players had more space.
ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

The Champions League didn't switch to 32 team format until ~2000. More teams = more shitty teams.

They also introduced the champions qualification path only around 5 years ago which guarantees 5 teams that have no business being anywhere around the top 32 teams in Europe. Since 2010, 15 out of 41 total hat tricks have been scored against those 5 teams.