180+ IQ here studied with the worlds brightest minds

>180+ IQ here studied with the worlds brightest minds.

I am 99.5% certain that we are currently living in an alien simulation. Majority of worlds brightest agree.

>prove me wrong pro tip you literally can't.

Does it matter?

could you start by posting anything credible at all

what did you study?

Old news buddy, we also know the world is flat. Get with the program.

fpbp

/thread

alright good work team, pack it up, everyone go home

Yea but thats like saying water is wet. Cool bro thats like neat info dawg but how you gonna do anything with it.

woaaahhh

Not very smart. Now people are going to try and look up his cheat codes and try find out why he's so special while everyone else is under the yoke of limiters.

Many branches of physics.

What was your thesis in? I ask generally, obviously don't narrow down to a topic that would identify you

Why did the aliens do this?

Because they needed to survive

You can start by posting evidence of your claim.

>prove me wrong
You have the burden of proof you dipshit

Usually you need warranted evidence to make a formal claim.

Did you get your IQ test from a website or an actual test. Often online tests make your scores higher to encourage you to share them on social media.

Wrong because God wouldn't do that

only people with mentail problems know their IQ
there is no other reason to know your IQ if you hav no problems...

>180+ IQ
>doesn't understand burden of proof
1/10 for making me chuckle.
You'll get there eventually.

So op is obviously autistic

Has anyone noticed that smart people are dumb as shit?

>180+ IQ here

shouldn't you give some evidence for this claim and then we debunk it with our evidence?

>180+ IQ
>Claims he has a "revolutionary" idea
>Claims the most intelligent minds of our time have come to the same conclusion
>Claims it's impossible to prove him wrong
> Presents no evidence to support theory

K

There is if you're above average intelligence or think that you are.

What the fuck is going on in here

you need t to go out of your way to get these tests done. you dont just say "oh i think im smart i wonder what my iq is" and go to a fucking tarot card reader to get your iq read to you

i agree wit OP so my iq must be around 180

god exists

You must be an autist too then right?

Humm this might be a fun thread lets see how it goes..
>prove me wrong pro tip you literally can't
Well that ended quick.

Prove that we are. You cannot

> 180+ iq
> prove we aren't in a simulation

Nigga you cant prove a negative. If you make a claim its up to you to prove said claim and its up to others to supply counter argument/evidence.

people were 90 percent certain clinton was going to win and look how that turned out. you are wrong about everything. you can't escape that.

While the question of being a simulation is interesting ultimately it's pointless for the most part. There is no "escaping" if we are just a program then this is it for us. Unless we can somehow learn a way to game the system to make ourselves better and "cheat". But the idea of being able to manipulate a simulation's composition from inside it seems near impossible. Plus I'm not smart enough to figure out how to cheat even if there is a way so it's pointless to me.

Anyone who claims a high IQ as proof of raw brain power has never taken an intro psychology class and it is doubtful they even know what the letters stand for.

what are you on op i want half of it
>when someone thinks IQ means anything anymore

i personally know we live in a recording but that doesn't mean that it's "aliens" in any way they've ever been imagined.

i think this guy is just a super douche.

Dont mind me, only rolling.
Odds fap, evens sleep

rolling

how would aliens have a processor powerful enough to calculate all the possibilities of literally billions of people all at once?

>alien simulation

do they get tired of watching me fap? kind of embarassing because I beat off about 7 times a day.

Night night faggot

i colored the duck blue because ive never seen a blue duck before

Trump is president

Moores law says the singularity will happen eventually

an AI computer actually predicted the outcome of the primary and election correctly

You literally cannot prove we are. The simple fact is the level of awareness necessary to truly recognize and identify we are in a simulation would require us to be able to perceive the system we are apart of from some sort of external system, that is from the perspective of the designers of the system.

If the aliens have the ability to control that many minds at once in such a vast and complex simulation, why would they need us in said simulation in the first place?

IQ isn't an accurate way to measure intelligence. one doesn't exist.
THE theory/definition of intelligence came after IQ testing
there we go, OP is just as stupid as the rest of us and his theory is dumb.

Same

That's proof of being in a simulation. It proves every are just a bunch of easily programmed mind controlled bots.

and wait for OP to come in soon and post the I TROLLED YOU because he has yet to respond to any legit questions. ha ha ha I said you had to prove me wrong I didn't said I had to agree or refute any of your points.

iq has to do with your ability to reason

we're getting close and closer by mapping the natural phenomenons that take place on our planet and in the universe; the deeper you look, the more the laws of physics resemble computer programs !

You mean God created everything, including life, and we are continuing his simulation. We are at His mercy.

shoot yourself and find out if you wake up, it's the only way.

if thats true why did they make the insect world so highly complex almost to the point where humans are a boring species making us all the same except the male /female and different races..why not make us as complex as insects?

thats also with modern processors we could find another material to make processors aswell

Are you that "smartest man alive" who would start those shitty threads until someone discovered your identity?

What makes you think we will ever be able to simulate a universe that changes through observation?

this shit is so dumb
if this is virtual why aren't there any noticeable bugs?
why cant my hand phase through solid surfaces, and why don't people no clip all over the place?

prove us right pro tip you literally can't.

there's 999,999,999 out of one billion chance were living in base reality. prove me wrong, 180 IQ faggot. you can't.

That actually is not as impossible as it seems. It simply would require creating a mini universe whose conditions you could control via some sort of science none of us can even imagine. As such, they would then be able to simulate quite a bit, including the physical properties of our reality. Essentially, its not so much a simulation as it is a engineered reality.

Your assertion is meaningless. Read "Language Truth and Logic" by AJ Ayer. That will be a good starting point for you Mr. 180 IQ.

your IQ barely reaches double digits

I'ma smarterer theen olive U
297 + IQ heeer

Wii R litrally pOopets ov tha HIRE UPPERS, Timn Foilll is extincted beecuz itT woOud prodect uz

some times my eye twitches

no.

OP see
he fuckin got you

Your idiocy is a bug

>180+ IQ here

OK smart guy, who did you vote for?

Op confirmed for tard
Trips never lie

Im 115 which is very average. I did a 100ish question test when I was joining the army. IQ tests are very common nowadays.

those dubs aren't, kiddo

who cares even if we do.

You are right, and there is a way out other than death. Smoke DMT with a loved one.

iq test involves solving puzzles and making shapes with blocks and word memorization. you can not take a 100 question iq test.

>"prove me wrong pro tip you literally can't."
That very sentence just proved you don't have 180+ IQ.

I think therefor I am. I think I am living in the true base reality therefore I am. Anything beyond that is left to your paranoid interpretation

The primary issue I have with the idea that we perceive order in a pattern resembling computer programs, is that all computer programs are merely analogs of our neural networks. Meaning everything from our basic sense of logic, to more complex structures are projected into and than elaborated from our brains. So identifying consistencies to the universe, only means that consistent with our type of mental organization and not necessarily that the structure of the universe is engineered. Frankly speaking, saying that the Universe is engineered because we see human like consistency to the universe is akin to the ancients anthropomorphizing nature.

>I assert X, therefore X is correct.
I thought you said you were smart.

You don't understand the meaning of Descartes duality argument - which most modern philosophers don't agree with btw

I think I am living in the true base reality therefore I am...........behaving and responding to the true base reality i think i am living in

Roll

I is what I is

>I agree with smart people so I must be just as smart.

> 180 IQ here

no.

would have asked about concentrated dark matter already if it were
checkmate

That's literally what white racists say in every post when they claim the IQs other white men are their own.

Did you like the Matrix?
I remember my first time watching it too.

this opinion of only the worlds brightest sounds very bias

This

so saints row 4 was fuckin right

Trump because we have about the same IQ