Every episode until season 9 i could watch the whole thing without even getting up. But season 9, damn

Every episode until season 9 i could watch the whole thing without even getting up. But season 9, damn.

I completely ruined it for me. It ruined all 8 seasons for me. I wouldn't even recommend it to someone because season 9 just made such a horrible ending, and the acting. Jesus.

The whole time, it didn't fell like they were actually them selves. They only recorded Philiys, Pam, Jim, Dwight and Angela. The rest of them felt like they weren't there.

Erin didn't feel like Erin

Andy was meant to be hated in the last season, and that just hit me too hard.

There was not enough Michael

Angela completely changed character

Phyllis was just... Phyllis

Dwight became to nice, i think due to the amount of popularity the show got

Plus god. They just had to add the camera crew in.

Oh well, at least a TV show won't make this mistake again.

Really fucking pissed me off. I am over reacting. But I was attached to the characters. I would've been 10x happier even if they did a Breaking Bad ending.

Didn't think i'd ever skip and episode until season 9 started.

Sorry bout reddit posting, just had to let it out

I watched like 4 first episodes of season one and didn't like it at all. Is the british one any good?

No kek.

The brits got mad cause the American one got a better rating.

I haven't looked but that's what someone said to me. So don't take my word.

Though i do like British Comedy. As long as it's not try hard type, like the office.

What didn't you like about it?

Watch Come Fly WIth Me if you want a good British tv show

Well I didn't like the characters at all. Yeah I get it the boss is retarded, Dwight is a retard, the main guy plays pranks on Dwight, etc. The rest are upset by their stupid shit. I don't get why it has to be the mock documentary style if the characters are so unrealistic. It could work better as an animated sitcom I think. But I can't suspend my disbelief so to say

The British one is far superior. After the first season, the American version decends into typical American style comedy where its not believable and everyone has to have a love interest

Went downhill as soon as Michael left

the first season is the worst because it's the one most trying to be like the British version, the pilot is literally a word-for-word, shot-for-shot remake of the pilot of the british office. skip to season 2 and give it a try, if you don't like it then, you probably won't ever like it.

and the American version is superior, the "british version is better" is just fedora tipping nonsense

Season 2-4 were great. The season 6 episodes when Micheal and Holly finally get back together were great. Post Micheal stuff was dogshit.

>Animated sitcom

>that 4:3 monitor

>>Erin didn't feel like Erin
erin was a whore since day one, but the new story with the new cuck was too cringey

cuckolding is normal, but this is too much.
dwight is a cuck
michael is a cuck
kevin is a cuck
jim is almost a cuck

each season as a cuckold, it is just too much

bump

don't forget andy and the temp

cuckolding moves the plot forward in the office, it is the most uninteresting shit

wath show is this

Huns.. i love you baby come be with me come live with me sending lots of love i love you baby

were conna wayc h teh wow mvie

Season 8 is worse. I feel like season 9 got slightly back on track, mostly because they got rid of Robert California.

prime
wire

No, it isn't.
>implying Gervais has ever been funny

The actor who plays RC apparently can only do one character. He is the exact same as Reddington from Blacklist on the office as RC.

>implying you have any modicum of taste or class

I actually thought the strongest seasons were 2-4 and 7-8.
Sure, it wasn't the same when Michael left but I thought the characters started standing out more to make up for it. It wasn't the same kind of humor but it was still funny as fuck.
9 was meh. The camera crew being a part of it was stupid but the last episode felt like a fitting end.

The British version is great and doesn't outstay its welcome.

Seasons 2 - 7 of the US version are comfy as fuck, and the reason the show is rightly regarded as a great US sitcom.

Season 1 of the US version can be skipped as has been said here already its trying too hard to be like the UK version instead of finding its own identity.

Seasons 8 & 9 US are there to test the patience of even the most loyal of office fan and can easily be skipped.

I've watched a great many things Gervais has done. He is a talentless hack. Compare the UK Office to say, A Bit of Fry and Laurie, and you'll see what actual good British humor looks like. If you like older things, try Fawlty Towers. John Cleese or Stephen Fry can act circles around Gervais and actually get laughs while doing so. Either way, Gervais is a shame to Britain and hasn't ever been funny.

bomp