Repost:

Repost:

Hey everyone, 26 year old hopeless alcoholic here. I drink daily and when I don't I withdraw, I've tried detoxing a few times this month with no avail. When I do I get the shakes, heart palpitations, cold / hot sweats, insomnia, sever anxiety / depression, the whole 9.

I recently have come into self harm as well. Cutting my arms up and what not ... I've never done this before until now.

I don't know if I'll defeat this or how long I have left , I'd just like to talk to some like minded people if there are any on here. Thank you

go to /r9k/ ill see ya over there

go see a doc and get some ativan. cuts the shakes an stuff pretty much instantly

Dick

you honestly dont want like minded people around you. itll just make u worse. also if you actually want to stop drinking stop being a pussy and do it. i was in your boat a while ago. just get the fuck over it honestly. everytime u shake turn it around and realize your beating the addiction.

i udewrstand ur pain OP!!! im here with you... do not give up...! there are may m,ore loike u out thesre...

P.S.. drunk as fuck!!!

ok

dont be a beta male

ahhwwww!!! ugly ass bitch or dude... .... u end it!!! peace!!

Please don't cut yourself.
Trust me... once you get past the withdrawals you'll feel 1000% better... I've not had a drink in a week and now I feel fucking great.
Not gonna lie to you, it's fucking hard... but nothing in life worth doing is piss easy.
You're not alone.

Drunk as fuck to user :( making pasta

Bump

OP.. from one alcoholic to another.. stop drinking. once withdrawal begins, you are on a downward spiral. i understand.. i have no idea how to stop.. i have tried and tried and failed. i am currently on probation and getting random drug tests. if i fail i go to jail, yet i am still drinking. alcohol is extremely powerful, and will hook you. ughhhh just dont do this. but you probably will anyways.. so i dont know what to tell you

ha!ha!ha!!!!!! what are u drinking OP?

drinking some jim beam choice !!! and coke...

my girl is all mad at me because i rather be on chan and drink than putttt itttt innnn herrrr buttttt!!!! lolLLLLLL!!!!

shut the fuck up ,pussy!!! u aint no real alki!!!! go on reddit FAG!!!!

Ok so if you wanna stop you have to do it slowly
Or the withdrawals win every time
What I do is get emergency shots
Last ones I got were the 99 flavored shots as they are easy to down & are strong
Wake up and try to be positive
You'll feel sick for days but each day gets better
When shakes or heart palpitations start take one shot
I repeat one shot
Wait for it to take effect
That should take the edge off
If need take two but keep in mind sobering up is the goal
Slam water & try to eat
Stay positive user

dayemmmm !!! mah GIRL!!!! u got some thick thighs... u wann pour me some sugar on that?!?!?!?!?!!?

i mean what u drinking user!!!!!!
?????????????????????????????????

>FUN FACT
You can die from alcohol withdrawal and if not drinking is giving you
> shakes, heart palpitations, cold / hot sweats, insomnia, sever anxiety / depression,
You are almost certainly experiencing life threatening withdrawal.

You need professional help. This is a medical issue. It is not safe for you to stop drinking, literally!

>This is your wake up call
>Get help

Bump

>be me
>early 20's
>drinking entirely too much and not taking care of myself
>find someone and something to live for
>drop dumb shit like a hot rock and actually have semi-decent life.

The key is to find out why you drink, or moreover why you want to and to address that. After that beating your dependence is too easy. I still drink regularly, but I'm neither a problem alcoholic or a functional one, I just have some beer on the weekends.

Alcohol is a shit tier normie drug

>thinking finding someone will fix alcoholism
nigger.. you must have never been an alcohol. it isn't that easy.

Bump

You have never had a problem

When you're an addict all of that means jack shit.

>that
Truth

I hate it when my woman can't just leave me alone for one night a week to just chill out, drink, and do what I want.

Bump

You're retarded. Alcohol withdraw can actually kill you.