Celeb thread

Celeb thread

Nice dubs OP.

Would you ever watch a snuff film starring Emma Watson?

only celeb that makes my heart flutter and all that gay stuff. Its an actual crush.

too busy watching her leading a tom hanks film

Anyone have some Demi, Selena or Taylor? Id love to be their slave,,

I know how you feel

Mine too

As long as there's not too much blood I"d love to watch her die

just have to work on improving and may be one day in a position to ask her out.

nice

My mistress Victoria Justice i-i-is one of the most beautiful w-women in the w-world and I-I'm v-very l-lucky t-to have her... I-I know m-many m-men h-hate m-me and d-don't l-like the f-fact I have her...

Yep

They s-say I-I tricked h-her into l-loving m-me and I-I'm a-a complete villain for taking advantage o-of her meek and quiet heart t-to despoil...

What kind of snuff would you like to see Emma Watson in?

Not much blood? How about hanging?

>Emma will never blackmail you and force you to wank for her and her friends

Love that one

I-I confess I-I acted a-a little d-devilish in s-stuffing m-my ideas and thoughts d-down her throat every d-day l-like a brute gorilla...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

its nice emma likes fashion, leads to a lot of photoshoots.

>take it out user

They l-laughed a-at m-me until the d-day I-I captured h-her and n-now they w-want t-to t-take m-me out t-t-to some distant area and s-see if I'm f-fire retardant...

kek

god damn. i love bitchface emma.

who's this?

you dont know what bitchface is dumbcuck, regardless shes acting like a cali girl on purpose

She s-such a-a precious a-and s-soft p-princess every m-man f-from LA t-to New York w-wanted h-her... And w-when they s-see a broke-back l-like m-me t-take h-her th-they envy m-my f-fortune...

Emma looks great in what he wears

whos the girl on left? i think i saw her b4...

she*

emma is great in everything.

right? Its something you dont see very often from her sadly, i love that bratty face

tiassa farmiga

who this?

I-I j-just h-hope they'll n-never learn o-of all the dastardly things I-I d-did t-to her t-to brainwash h-her into loving m-me...

its taissa farmiga daughter of vera farmiga

>I've stood in the same place Emma has been.

World isn't so large after all.

They'll probably t-tie m-me t-to a pair of bus fenders and p-pull me apart...

oh yesss, i saw her o AHS

Blake Lively. She can wear a dress.

Deadpool wife

Won't matter with no wooden stake

Taken by a psychotic fan who proceeds to rape her, break her mind and then kills her.

Hanging is fine but id prefer strangling

yes emma.. anything you say

:)

shoooopped

next you'll tell me this is... pleb

P-Poor little Vic's head w-was s-spinning n-not knowing where t-to turn a-after I-I g-got through t-talking a-a mountain into h-her every d-day...

i really wanna jerkoff for her

nice try user, but thats definitely real. its b&w and they couldn't shop pictures back then. checkmate

I-I m-must h-happily figure out wh-what t-to do with the r-rest o-of our lives g-good sir...

So pretty

Emma snuff user are you still there?

hopefully there are some great new screencaps from her new movie its hard to get new stuff

the prettiest.

they are sisters

I-I'm s-stuck w-with endless n-nights w-with her... Please d-d-don't pity m-me... Someone has t-to be w-with her...

sauce??

Yes I hope so too and behind the scenes footage

oh rly? well mb

The bling ring niggggga watch it

mmm...