How can one female artist be so much better than every single Sup Forumsfu in every possible way?

how can one female artist be so much better than every single Sup Forumsfu in every possible way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylLpplWSrNk
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/track/for-no-one
clyp.it/vl4d2ssh
youtube.com/watch?v=BwCitgDib-g
youtube.com/watch?v=rJABBmAMXnY
youtube.com/watch?v=VwuHOQLSpEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wanna know how i know you're the same person who keep shilling her?

post feet

that plastic surgeon must be a fucking hack, she looks like a fucking malfunctioning android

She's the best

>starts shilling her not long before her new single

you just know

marina is better

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

very nice meme.

>I don't have any arguments, better use le Jewish shill maymay! Xd

marina is just a worse charli senpai

>>I don't have any arguments

ma nigga. Good to see there are people put there that like Marina

Marina makes generic garbo pop in hopes of charting(even though she never succeeded and never will).

Also Marina is a ugly balding hag that literally no one cares about because of her bland music, unlikeable personality and hideous looks.

Lana has been a Sup Forums waifu since 2012, she was the original. The only reason for her recent rise in popularity on here is because she got FAT.

she's been around for a long time, but she wasn't discussed constantly, in fact she was almost forgotten due to lack of new material, then you started shilling just before she released the new song

>The only reason for her recent rise in popularity on here is because she got FAT.
that's also pretty dumb argument because she's been fat since Ultraviolence

kys

she looks like a guy

I dont consider her first album to be generic pop (neither Froot). Electra Heart is a rough spot (but it has a few alright songs).

Besides she used to be 10/10
youtube.com/watch?v=ylLpplWSrNk

Is it too late for her?
3 albums and still no high success, and her youth has sadly gone away. I fear she might retire and people will never get to hear her best tracks. My only hope is someone uses her old songs in the future for some kind of sucessful film or tv show.

she's good, but Sup Forums has shit taste in female artists

There will be a fourth album and she doesnt even care about getting famous anymore, she likes to make music. There is one last chance for her to appear in the charts again and that is her feature on the new Clean Bandit album and Clean Bandit is known to be quite successful.

You should know that after EH she didnt gave a fuck about getting famous. Since in EH she was forced to do all the promoting etc

She's damn boring, and she will end up looking like those two guys full of botox, but also fat.

DUDE BOTOX LMAO

>two guys full of botox

kek'd

Can I get a quick rundown on Lana?

the call that saved Lana

Honeymoon was shit, I didn't expect that she would release a single, Lana feeder threads have been a thing for 3 months now. And no one unironically buys music in 2017.

SHILLS FUCKING LEAVE REEEEEEEEE

>you will never massage her feet

The call that will save Marina

I'd swirl my tongue around in her anus if you understand what I'm throwing down.

Who are this guys? I think I need some kind of fast introduction, a brief presentation or a quick rundown.

>Lana feeder threads have been a thing for 3 months now
not true btw
it's 3 weeks at best

>Yer Led Anal
>Sup Forumsfu
No she would just be a standard waifu

This is a Sup Forumsfu
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/track/for-no-one
clyp.it/vl4d2ssh

you don't come very often on here do you?

is she wearing a ring on one if her toes?

I know how you feel

I won't even listen to her because she uses her taint to market it
It by default sucks becuase it's not just x artist, but female x artist

nigger

why did she have to ruin her hair man FUCK

Better than Grimes? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

More fat Lanas!!!!!!

what a nice bulge

rats, i can only offer a thorough presentation or a complete walkthrough right now

Lana Del Rey opened my eyes to the idea of trans-humanism to the point where we don't need bodies anymore and are only governed by the force of the will of a species which has yet to be discovered by mere human scientists who can not perceive the existence of the superior species without the technology that is only available in the future or creating a distortion of the space-time continuum to gain access to WW2 technology in a different timeline where the leading scientists tried to create the Second Black Hole of New York to transport between the inter dimensional territory between Earth and Planet Upsilon Andromedae b which would be governed by a different entity that would be far from anything on our current understanding that is controlled by a mass of leading figures in a globalized world to misinform anyone that is not up-to-date with the current events from outer space and has no understanding from alien-like governance and has to resort to basic human interaction with a slave-like mentality in points of experiencing thought on a relative matter instead of a newly formed highly complex approach approved by neuroscientists which specialized in the fields of extraterrestrial government and studied their live long the works of the leading thought of Space Imperialism first brought to the table by the Russians in the 1960s and then continued by Americans as the Space War led on to the point where we are now capable of living on different planets and can build entire ecosystems of their own if we don't forget the basic concepts of replicating the events of 1624 in Europe in our own.

>"For me, the issue of feminism is just not an interesting concept."
>“Whenever people bring up feminism, I'm like, god. I'm just not really that interested."
>“I'm more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what's going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities.”
truly an amazing woman

>listening to female artists because theyre female, not because they make good music

females have different voices than males and thus cannot be compared to them

i think you missed the point

SJW'S destroyed all culture I hate them.

They are responsible for Cultural Marxism spreading like wildfire and destroying everything that we as a society created to respect females for their achievements instead of their GENDUHRRRRR. I'm glad Trump won and starts to dismantle the fabric of SJW libcuck race betraying society.

m8 i was talking about all of this waifu-faggotry on Sup Forums

>tfw god awful threads like these made me have to filter "female artist"
This board is truly shit

This all happened because they tried to force equality into every possible way in society when it was repeatedly proven that breaking up traditional ways only ends up separating people more than it was before.

SJW's didn't respect boundaries and all their talk about racism, gender equality and feminism got to the point where the forgotten white man stood up and fought for his rights.
Liberals are becoming a dying breed and they'll lose more seats in the Senate and the House in the upcoming elections citing True Media conservative outlets.

lana del rey isn't even that good

tldr

Couldn't even comprehend my post if you tried, illiterate kid.

why does she try this hard? she is trash anyway

>lana del rey isn't even good
FTFY

Lmao what a fucking scumbag

Agreed.
Women shouldn't look for a career in arts. They are better suited in a work-at-home environment where they can take care of the family and provide them with love and kindness.

Ever since third-wave feminism took over, they forced women into fields that they just weren't comfortable doing (mostly STEM), but now since the take over of the Alt-Right we are now finally seeing women stop being oppressed by the women-hating-left who want to destroy the white man by hiding under the disguise of "progressiveness" and "equality" while breaking up the traditional family and enforcing quotas in workplaces where everyone should success by their own merit and not inheritance.

björk

patricians choice

This.

VroomVroom is EPOTY 2016 and True Romance is the greatest Pop album of the 2010's

she's definetly fatter than every single Sup Forumsfu

ayy lmao

Prime footpussy

I let out an audible repulsive noise when I clicked on that and saw those feet

Scarlett?

why the fuck is she wearing a ring on one of her toes, what is wrong with her

So she can make you take off with you mouth

She is a pure sweet angel whose only artistic impulse is to create beauty in a world that exalts only degeneracy and novelty; to hate her is to hate the very Platonic essence of Truth and Good

>ywn taste the pepsi-cola

is she a Nazi?

>There's 24 hours in a day

Woah....

yes

>VroomVroom
>Good

Lana taps into the core of my libido where I want to fuck pretentious privileged bimbos

It's ironic though, because she's one of the most likeable artists out there

>those juicy thight

forgive me father for I am about to sin

>Lana will NEVER kiss you in an aggressively sexual way

Eat more

She did good on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwCitgDib-g

>wah she doesnt agree with my thoughts and opinions
>i guess ill hate her for it
typical beta mindset

So what's the story behind her face? Botched plastic surgery or is it just an ugly face?

she has horrible self esteem aparently

If you had asked for an all-encompassing overview, I could have helped you. But what you're requesting is outside my specialty, I'm afraid.

DUDE ELON MUSK LMAO

>not posting Lanakino

youtube.com/watch?v=rJABBmAMXnY
youtube.com/watch?v=VwuHOQLSpEg

This, people who knew her in school just described her as being introverted with extremely low self esteem so evidently she created an extroverted alter-ego for her music