Goddamn eggnog is so fucking delicious. I just drank a cup and holy cow it's like entering another dimension...

Goddamn eggnog is so fucking delicious. I just drank a cup and holy cow it's like entering another dimension. On top of the rich creamy flavor there's the sweet scent of Christmas that just fills your mind with visions of sugar flies dancing about the Yuletide tree.

Anons join with me in singing the praises of the big, truly this is a glorious time to be alive!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rapf3g_XvCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not as tasty as nignog

Ive never shared my naturally made NOG with a living being.

>implying we shouldn't leave the cannibalism to the nignogs

Americans are fucked in the head. Why is egg nog even a thing and why is it called nog.

It may actually be the best drink in the world, and I oppose the fact you can only find it near christmas time. This is fucking stupid.

Thank you based OP for reminding me of a reason to live. I can't wait to spike a bunch of eggnog with liquor and get trashed.

>shitting on eggnog
Yuropoor detected

Try again yank. There's a large landmass outside of Europe not related to yours.

I was being generous with yuropoor. You've narrowed yourself down to a nigger, a sandnigger, a yellownigger, or a taconigger

Fuck yeah, gotta get a bottle of rum before the month's over.

Is white nigger in a westernised country a thing?

if you don't enjoy eggnog, then yes

Fucking kek. "sugar flies".

Best eggnog I ever had was when I was like 5 or 6 this was early 90s in Florida panhandle it came in a black carton with little white stars and snowflakes, probably a common store brand. Thats my earliest memory of eggnog. I used to be able to drink a gallon a day. Now more than a small sip tears me up. Really sucks.

We have a sewerage system. We don't recycle human waste.

Never drank it but your promising describtion makes me already praise eggnog

Damn it, OP! I wanted to go to sleep! Now I'm pouring a glass of sweet, delicious, Christmas.

Fuck you, OP.

It's fantastic!
This song always pops up when i drink egg nog youtube.com/watch?v=Rapf3g_XvCc

I actually just got food poisoning a few days ago because of the nog. Maybe a bad batch, I drank slot more than my usual , or I'm becoming lactose intolerant. Waiting another few days before I go buy another half gallon however. Too good. Worth it.

Southern Comfort brand eggnog is damn good.

With good rum or brandy? I hope so.