This is the best time to finally rape this shitty slut laci green. Also,how would you rape her thread

This is the best time to finally rape this shitty slut laci green. Also,how would you rape her thread

Other urls found in this thread:

3rfc.com/145148
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

with my penis i guess? who is this?

Wouldn't touch her.. don't want my superior genes ruined.

I'm guessing you don't follow any social media? She's a far left feminist sjw who was very unhappy about the Trump election.

Whoops, forgot name. Laci Green.

Wouldn't poke the bitch on FB. Mite hit it with a brick tho...

I worked at Home Depot a couple years back. Can definitely tell that's a two man lift.

HPV

Its not rape when she wants it

uppity attention whores arent my thing

As long as you have foreskin, it isn't rape for her.

that shit broke the forklift, don't even try to lift it.

You guys can't tell? That's not a person. It's actually three goblins dressed up in a flesh suit and a wig. True story.

Obligatory

3rfc.com/145148 sjw slut i know beat and rape her like how she deserves it

I wouldn't stick my dick there, when she laughs she looks like a horse eating an apple. It's an off putting image.

there has to be nudes of her out there

Take her out for a nice supper. Treat her right. Kiss her goodnight. Never talk to her again

You forgot to ask her for consent to kiss her. you failed.

wouldn't even fuck her with your dick OP, her shrill, annoying voice and retarded opinions are the bane of all boner's existence.

Women arent people where I'm from. Only humans can give consent

Forgot to add, her huge fucking mouth that reminds me of a baboon's mouth is a big turn off as well

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

Lol, but if you're going to actually troll her, trying to kiss her without asking her first wont get you anywhere.

Im not trying to troll her. I just want to show her a good night. And then leave her wondering why I no longer want contact with her

Can't decide between stare-rape or fart-rape.

she literally wouldnt care. she has an army of virgin white knights she could choose from. Youd have to cater to her tendencies to leave her questioning.

>tie her down
>finally there, ready to pull down those pants
>hear feminist sobs as she curses the patriarchy
>see the panties
>something's not right
>slide the panties to the side
>A GIANT COCK FLOPS OUT AN INCH AWAY FROM YOUR FACE
>she was the patriarchy all along

The army of virgin white knights are my advantage. Not hers. Shes been treated like shes a goddess by those fags for years. You treat her like a person, she'll lose like a motherfucker.

I find this hard to believe that it's laci Green

I would not rape her, id do something much worse.... cat call her

Its cus its not her

Hey [spoiler] maybe who gives a shit? [/spoiler]
Get a life that doesn't include this 'progressive' e-celeb retard.Holy shit kiddo

Feminist, an outspoken one. I'm going to be accused of rape, by her, no matter what I do. So, I might as well get at least one orgasm out of it. Grab at her clothes to remove them. If she resists, sleeper hold until she passes out. Strip her, fuck her pussy and ass nonstop until I'm arrested.

I would hate fuck the shit out of her if I could.

she is also this ´´sex positive´´ ex-mormon that was posting her tits on youtube untill she got a job as a feminist on MTV and is now missinforming the youth on sex, genders and everything else.

>Put fist inside her anus
>Grab hold of giant feminazi stink log
>Remove the source of her power from rectum
>Push shit into her hairy, floppy cunt
>Mushroom slap

Not what I wanted to do, but what I had to do.

>being this obsessed with someone who literally doesn't matter

Literally who

I wouldn't. I'd hire a coupla hard pipe-hittin' niggas from the ghetto to do it for me. Hopefully they'd go medieval on her ass. Literally.

Raping her would just give her more fuel for her sexist rants and more reason for tumblr shits to rage against men.

I mean, I hate to sound rude but if I were a serial rapist, I would go out of my way to avoid raping her specifically.

Yeesh.

I'd raep her...with a fucking chain-saw
I h8 that fuckin cunt...someone should shove a dick down her throat til she dies by drowning on the cum I'm gonna shoot in her pie-hole

moar

That's how I feel about Emma Watson.

Say hello.

With a baseball bat

By making direct eye contact and disagreeing with her political opinion.
I'd rape her extra hard by explaining why she's misinformed.

Baby don't hurt me!

I will break hugh