Feminism/SJW hate thread

Feminism/SJW hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_se8c-wN35M
youtube.com/watch?v=ESH49gTcaAU
projects.inklesspen.com/fatal-and-friends/kurieg/bellum-maga/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right-whingers are way more annoying than feminists or SJW.

Yeah they are. Now we get to deal with their shit for 4 years until everyone is sick of THAT then it's back to the opposite. People just get bored and want to switch philosophies. Yawn.

>Right-whingers are way more annoying than feminists or SJW.
How in the world could they be ?? SJW are the profesionnal cryers, they spend 100% of their time to complain about how everything is wrong with everything and how society is wrong on every single aspect.

Right wingers just want them to fuck off.

I think you're retarded, son.

>Doesn't see the irony that he's crying right now.

And that's Jenga.

/Thread

>Makes sweeping blanket statement
>Expects No reaction from anyone
> Is surprised and sees it as evidence when affected group makes an argument in defense

You are a speciel sort of dense son.

this looks like Eastern Europe. God doesn't care about what happens there.

It's amazing to see all the libcucks in the states reduced to nothing but hollow shells obsessed with the colour of their skin completely ignoring everything else.

I'm sure Ayn Rand is just as furious over the faggotry that goes on in her name too.

Not even covering the fact that she hated religion, yet it seems like only christfags follow her special kind of retard ideology.

life's ironic like that.

He is right
Sorry

I hate feminism/SJW

short memory you have there kiddo, that or you were too young to remember the utter deluge of conservative tears in 2012 AND 2008.

>my 11 year old daughter today asked me if he's accused of raping a girl. Someone told her at school.
queer kid changes gender mid-sentence!!!

i want to die as soon as possible

Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house little libcuck..

i sense heresy

Feminists and SJW are even worse than liberal pussies that are still trying that Trump won.

holy shit these people are allowed to teach

>women destroy nations

women haven't really led that many nations. what empirical facts are you basing this claim on?

>i posted a picture about a play from fuckall who cares when

so someone wrote a play once and that's the basis of your entire argument?

>/Threading your own post

hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

>shouldn't have to work
>hard working
this is why women should be treated like children

you can easily self-realize that dream.

>I live in this city

>t. Pic related

please tell me this is fake

you get that thought catalog will pretty much let any retard write something and they'll call it an article right? that's their entire model.

>a
>fucking
>leaf

sorry my man

Good boy

Also checked- double time

>manteruppting
>acting like women don't have this market cornered as all fucking hell
>shaming women for their emotions
>studies they will ignore for convenience have proven men are more emotional on average

actually. mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESH49gTcaAU

check this

words
>they have meanings

-Trumps held a LGBT flag without shame smiling calling Supreme Courts choice "fine"
-Trumps close friend is Ben Carson (African American)
-Trump appointed female construction managers before it was a common practice.
-Trump has nothing against AMERICAN MUSLIMS, Syrian Ones who could pose a threat is a different story
-Trump wants ILLEGALS out because they've broken the fucking law
-Trumps daughter is Jewish and he's "proud of it"
-Trumps donated to charities helping disabled.

Your move liberals.

You serious, kid ? You are THIS retarded and have no valid point you have to use such stupid statement ?

Well it lets women be retarded to the public. Do you know how many women probably related to this? Whether or not they shared it to their friends or just kept it to themselves, they probably felt connected to it. Women are social creatures and when they feel like you've connected to them emotionally, they will do whatever they are told.

What's even worse is I'm studying theatre production and design, meaning I half to spend half my life next to ultra leftist actors who argue FOR this shit. Just 2 more Goddamn years, then I can b-line it to sound design

I think america needs some good old fashioned british stoicism, just to make sure all the shitty sjw and normie types don't get to do anything legitimate.

Oops, have to*

Not to mention taking half your shit and all your babies.
Oh, yeah, also that women defaulted to always be cared for while us men are sink or swim.

There was a study recently about why women outnumber men in college.
The problem now is divorced households usually don't have a father figure, do the boys get screwed there.
When there's no father figure there is a strong correlation for not graduating college with boys.
They even did a study that proved causation. Look it up.

Well he's said bad things!

doesn't really matter

he has so many conflicts of interest and ethical issues, all that the establishment republicans have to do is threaten him with impeachment and he'll play along like a good little boy

he's going to go along with the standard GOP platform. nothing will change.

People are tired of your lying, crying bullshit.

Individuals and groups of individuals on an individual basis are held accountable for each of their actions respectively. It is not societies fault or responsibility to correct these wrongs. If an individual commits a crime or fails at life, that is up the individual and the individual alone, not societies doing, wrong-doing or fault in today's modern world. There is no institutional racism, just lefties bending their ghost-arguments to their own needs to get minorities on their bandwagon.

Have fun getting hit on the highway like those dumb sluts did recently, protesting in the middle of the night, on a highway. Those endless tears, those protests.

And they say Righters are annoying and whinny.

OP here. I'm not a radical right winger, nor am I a radical left winger. I'm somewhere in the middle. I hate both Trump and Hillary. Regardless, the bullshit that third wave feminists and SJWs push is just that--bulshit. This thread is intended to elaborate on that idea, not to push opinions coming from the left or right.

When did Ben Carson become Trumps close friend?
When did Jewish daughter become a positive thing?

fukk seeing one of those sub-human nigger apes get their spines snapped bring me an mdma-like blissful euphoria

this guy writes like a complete tosser

I don't get it

The cock carousel meme is real. No surprise except that roasties admit to it

>saying no to sex is an act of rape

I don't remember them protesting, burning their own cities, looting said cities, screaming kill men and kill white people, "trembling", literally crying, huddling in corners, threatening to kill themselves and vomiting en mass like a writhing pit of maggots.

He's so cucked that even though he got raped by a rapefugee, he could barely bring himself to cut his attacker to save his own life. And then he was overwhelmed with guilt(not for sucking his cock like a fag) because he hurt him and the rapefugee was deported.

>he's my pride and joy, he's the nicest and kindest person I know
>but when she said he was a rapist I didn't even need evidnece

first time i noticed but hes flipping the bird the whole time
>mfw

this is a bunch of rightwing bs! the patriarchy of your country appalls me!

This was the last nail in the coffin. I'm ready to an hero.

Bump

This is soooooo good to read !

Sadly, this is the world today. I hope I pass in my sleep tonight.

Most of that is basically true about Trump.

>the patriarchy of your country appalls me!

You're right, a woman would never work in construction or get her hands dirty here, for she's a woman, and a princess, and is above us male peasants, you Euro-cuck.

fa/tg/uy here. boy have i got a treat for you.
projects.inklesspen.com/fatal-and-friends/kurieg/bellum-maga/

I just seriously lost my fucking goddamn shit

holy shit

Same here Sup Forumsro

I'm not american and didn't really follow all this circus, but can you tell me what did he said about fags, niggers and jewish that makes them so scared? Because I only have a general idea of Donald Trump, and I can't see a rich guy with so much interest in show bussiness giving a fuck about who gets dicks in her ass, who's black and who's a kike. I know what the deal is with feminists, muslim and mexican, but all those tweets from jews, fags and niggers... I just don't get it

the second your own blood sides with someone else, it's just done

oh my fucking god. I thought i saw everything, but this.... kekest.

Holy shit was that the most forced attempt to sound alpha while being beta. This faggot clearly has some issues that he thinks, since he has them, everyone else must, too.

I posted most of these YRYL pics. This will be the last one. Thanks for all the (you)'s

Nice dubdubs, but that isn't funny. It's sad, and hopefully fake