Be a literal nobody

>be a literal nobody
>suddenly star in every major Hollywood blockbuster, including Academy-nominated films

How many Jewish dicks do you think she sucked to so many roles?
She must be insanely good at it.

I think she is a genuinely talented actress and deserved those roles.

Margot pls.

I think she's attractive enough to warrant her roles. Talent is up for debate.

does she has hairy pusy lips?

>Scorsese: you don't have to get your tits out here
>Margot: the hell I don't!

does her bleach her annus?

They really really wanted a Jaime Pressly looking broad. Can't fault them at all.

>suck a few dicks
>8 mil networth at 25
you telling me that's not a good deal?

Jaime is superior, when will she drink Margot's blood and take back her rightful place?

SUrprisingly, yes

With lips like that she's basically a natural cocksucker.

Plus the full frontal while shaved in Wolf of Wall Street probably helped.

Look at the top of her head

so thats where I thought I knew her from.

wow! photos?

WB took a bet on her but it hasn't shown if it will pay off (tarzan wont make back its money and suicide squad is up in the air)

same deal with alicia vikander

hollywood is trying to find the next 'it' female actress to lead franchises after jlaw killed her career with overexposure

I would let her suck my dick if you know what I mean

How many times are you going to post this thread, OP?

Fuck off already.

She literally has had one good performance: Wolf of Wall Street. Then she has done trash ever since. Watch as the normies praise her over the top performance as Harley.

I think it's funny she lied about her age, like that fat one, Rebel Wilson.

Shes aussie, all our women do

>I think it's funny she lied about her age

ah geez, not this shit again.

>25

>Australian
I can confirm that she has taken as many dicks as necessary to become a Hollywood star. Probably even more for the hell of it.

That is the hardest 25 I've ever seen.

with a body and face like that of course you're good at

O really?

the hell are you smoking. generally the hotter the girl the shittier they are at sucking dick(well anything really) they tend to have the attitude you should be grateful to god and jesus they are even doing it at all. Ugly/fat chicks will strip the paint right off your dick though.

Still, i'd probably rather have the pretty face to look at. It can be hard to nut looking at a landwhale's face and hearing her struggle for air/wheezing.

I'm sure she came out the womb looking like that desu

Daily reminder that Grace Kelly retired at 26.

Neither of you would know.

This. Hot girls are terrible at sucking dick.

How would you know?

>a star on neighbours during its golden era
>literal nobody

Experience. Not all of us are socially retarded.

>Experience
Good one.

>it's an user hates himself and projects on others episode
Reruns again?

wew that shit taste lads

Praise Him!

Donna is post golden era
She's like season 11-13 of Simpsons
Watchable but not as entertaining

It's true, attractive women are generally terrible at everything because they never have to actually try, they will receive praise no matter . what. It's probably why average/ugly girls hate them so much.

>girls are terrible at sucking dick.
ftfy

can you faggots go one thread without brining up subtlety bringing up your degeneracy

>it's an user is so ugly and unexperienced that the thought of someone else having experience with a hot woman is mind boggling and unbelievable to him episode
not one of my favourites desu

I just looked it up saw she came on after Stingray died. OP is right. Fuck her!

Eliot Rodgers go to bed.

no u

Her trying to pass herself off as 25 is still hilarious to me. She looks great for however old she is but time busts you up no matter who you are.

This shit is the new MEW's glass eye.

I'm pretty sure she proved she was 25.

>They really really wanted a Jaime Pressly looking broad
>Without the Jaime Pressly body
What's the point?

muh dick

is someone gonna take one for the team and post some good jaime pressly pics

shes neither attractive nor a good actress. absolute shit i dont watch her in anything now

kek

wew

not even gay but everyone knows guys are better at sucking dick as they are better at all things.

>mfw i realised i met her at schoolies before she was famous and hit on her

where is this pic from, omg she looks so good

So you've had a guy suck your dick?

Too bad she got blacked and coal burned in Focus with that chimp will smith

>best cooks are men
>best interior decorators are men
>best fashion designers are men

Women phased out, traps phased in when?

does she?

best anal penetrators are men.
peggers BTFO

of course do you like mediocre blow jobs? and you call other people faggots?

>N-no, you see we can go longer, and and this part holds a sperm derivative to simulate ejaculation that we trigger with a pump
>wait...come back ;___;

Why would it make you gay to have a guy suck your dick? Jail house rules states its not gay.

I think it's totally cool.

My uncle used to do it for me. If it gets backed up you can die. Thats what Roy says anyways.
I've had to help guys out too.

Artists and scientists... seriously, women's only reddeeming factor is birth giving... for now.

I can't wait till it's just us boys!

*redeeming

can i jerk you off?

She's 25?! Bitch looks at least 35

once the world is clensed of women and us men can be aline with eachother, utopia will be known.

I look forward to becoming closeer to my fellow man during this time. We can sit near eachother and speak about smart things.

This is so much bullshit, if you'd be capable to lay hot girls you'd know how full of shit you are. But you're just lying on the internet.

You can confirm? You've slept with her have you?

she didn't suck any dicks or anything. she's just a reasonably attractive woman that was cast in small roles and ended up getting quite a lot of pr. this made her a commodity you want in movies. it's all just luck and snowballing. if anything, producers and agents do a good job forcing her in interviews and marketing.

>peggers BTFO
NO!

Girls are the problem.

we here at MGTOW no this. We aim for a society free of women. A society where men cor the special bonds in life with eachother.
A man will cook for u
a man will clean for you
a man will cuddle with you
Dont become reliant on ((((women)))) to suck your dick.

We here at MGTOW believe men can suck dick better as men are superior. Join us user in the fight against girls!

Youre saying the producers like snowballing after I suck their dix?

she's lying about her age

she gave an interview previous with her real age, and it puts her at around 35 right now

>that arm hair

high t

>she gave an interview previous with her real age, and it puts her at around 35 right now

'no'

WHO CARES WOMEN SUCK

MGTOW

I fingered her in a nightclub in Sydney

Shit, I fingered her in a nightclub in Melbourne

degenerate

pretty rude

How hairy are you?

Yeah, she was pretty rank, she insisted that we do it in the toilets of said nightclub, she didn't really seem to care that people could overhear us. I could fit 3 fingers in her, kek.

poor man's eva mendes

She's ball drainingly attractive.

they are nothing alike but ok

I'm Greek

A poor man's Ross Perot

i am greek

>be born in easy mode
>succeed

Wow my mind is really blown here. Serious question: Have you ever seen a homeless person, poor person or person living below upper-middle class in any way shape or form that looks like Margot Robbie?

But eva mendes is a poor man's salma hayek

Alright you both can jerk me off at the same time be warned though i'm only 5.7 inches long