When you outgrow atheism, will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?

When you outgrow atheism, will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?

Shit tier saged copypasta

I know many adults who are atheists and free thinkers.

go die

when you outgrow your converting-Sup Forums-phase, will you apologise to the Anons for this juvenile trolling?

What's the source for this image? Never bothered to find out.

Nope, but I'll apologize to your parent's for your stupid faggot phase for $50.

The Story Without Ending you uncultural faggot

>Hasn't watched something I hold dear
>Automatically uncultured
>Autism master culture

why do you newfags keep bitting the same old bait?

>When you outgrow atheism, will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?
When you outgrow your indoctrinated religious beliefs, will you apologize to your intellectual friends for your "religious" phase?
Sophistry works both ways. I'm a Christian who hates ministries like yours... so most of my friends are agnostic. I respect agnostics more than my fellow brothers & sisters in Christ, they are almost as annoying as evangelical atheists (not aware they are actually anti-theistic religious people). You are stirring the anti-theists, you tool. Go to bed, you got a terminal case of stupid.

nm

If you knew me, you'd know another (smiles)

when reddit comes to 4ch

Anons like you are tempting me to check out reddit.

dont. It is a shitty place full of neckbeards and sjw.

does anyone know why it's always this girl's face when these kind of threads try to start shit? who is she? does she have ANYTHING to do with religion, or the lack thereof?

no. just a random pic.

but there's more pics of her. she has to be from something.

fuckin sage.

this is the most uninteresting copypasta made this century.

Shes the Childlike Empress.

i thankle ye. any reason why she'd be used?