What happens here?

What happens here?

sodomy

Population loss. The only province in Canada to be losing population, according to the recent census.

welfare

good small town living. slowly being taken over by immigrants because the population is too stupid and or lazy.

Harbour explosions

Looks comfy.

that's nova scotia

fug I always mix up the two

It's a beautiful region, but there aren't any jobs.

It's pretty enough, shit roads though. Acadians are an interesting bunch. Fredericton is a nice city, Moncton has an interesting bilingual culture. St. John is decent.

It's great for tourism, though. Even in the summer, very few places are crowded.

Alcohol abuse and youth flight.

Increasingly large numbers of old people desperately clinging to life because of the western misconception that death is a bad thing, accordingly high taxes to pay for their social needs, joblessness, alcoholism, and a mass exodus of anyone with half a brain who doesn't want to go down with the ship.

Only bilingual province. Acadians are a pretty unique people. Not much money cause they have seasonal jobs (exemple fishing and tourism).

More accurately, seasonal EI payouts.

They cuckolded the US State of Nebraska in terms of postal abbreviation.

The US state of Nebraska used to be identified by the postal abbreviation of NB. However, during the 1960s and general modernization, Nebraska's abbreviation was changed to NE, in order to avoid confusion with New Brunswick. I couldn't find a citation, but I I believe that this was a friendly change that took place at the request of the Canadian government, and the USA went along with it.

I used to work a shipping job and I'd send parcels all over North America, with the state/province codes and such. So for what it's worth, I'd like to say that I agree with this change. I'd have to check again, but every single US/Canadian state/province which is indicated most directly by a two-word phrase, has for its two-letter abbreviation, the first letters of each word. This just makes too much sense not to have gotten New Brunswick on board, at the expense of Nebraska.

That's Newfoundland idiot.

At least Nova Scotia gave us prime Ellen Page.

the mccain family owns everything, from oil refineries to potato processing plants

ricky and julian are from new brunswick

vermont 2.0 with everything shitty

It's so irrelevant that people think Nova Scotia is an island and the people that know it's not still pretend NS is so they don't have to drive through it.

>it's been three years

Fucking eh, where does the time go?