What's going thru his mind right now?

What's going thru his mind right now?

Will he make a follow up video?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vmLNFSqJjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He doesn't give a shit, he lives in America.

first 2015 ends and now this? he's not gonna be alive for long imho

After 2015 ended his supply of chrono-energy was cut off. He's literally fading from the timeline.

He'll say that "racism and xenophobia" triumphed somehow and this is a dark day for Britain somehow, because Democracy actually trumped globalism and power-consolidation by the elites.

Well hes not wrong
Democracy is a pleb government

I'm looking forward to the upcoming episode where he's seriously asspained, I'm going to jack off to it and use his tears as lube

I got banned for posting the other thread

The other thread which linked to a video of him on television

A television thread on Sup Forums got me banned

>Britain actually moving forward to promote Democracy and autonomy for themselves.

I'm honestly kind of surprised. Things have been so shitty over there for the past decade that I didn't think they had it in them.

Is this the turning-point for Britain?
Is this the start of their recovery where they actually become a decent nation again that isn't ruled by rioting foreign hoards and corrupt politicians that literally cover-up mass child-rape while putting their own citizens in jail for making offensive Tweets.

the globalists are going to destroy them

At least you didn't post Keit-ai on Sup Forums.

he's a jew puppet after all

>muhh syrian refugees
Glad they can fuck off now.

>somehow

Proud that he has the heart of a warrior.

HERE COMES THAT SONG AGAIN

You're already fed with mudslims.

>democracy
>ignorant populations controlled by others vote whether to remain with one master or change to another
>won over power consolidation elites
lol

>No this can't be happening! I thought I was in charge!

Jews somehow win if you are globalist and learn to love the Muslims.

Jews also win if you are against it, and ready to lose your economy, for them to get shekels out of it.

Jews just can't lose.

He gives a shit..
He made that video last week..

best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

they were all lied to and taken advantage of

350m NHS thing, lie
unelected EU - now we get an unelected fucking PM

youtube.com/watch?v=7vmLNFSqJjg

"Oh my Gosh old people are still being racist nazi bigot transphobes in TWENTY SIX TEEN and have doomed us all, without the European Union Britain will L I T E R A L L Y sink into the ocean"

1. You're already filled with muslims
2. Britain was always accepting well over the EU refugee quota

You're sure educated on the subject

he cares, but more about his frail ego being hurt by people not listening to him in current year, because this twat assumes that eh's offers sage advice and opinions to the savage plebs

it's what fucked over jon stewart post-Bush era, but at least he had a good run for years

British version of this.

He doesn't give a shit.

He's going for American citizenship. He already jumped the ship.

>great job lads by we sure stopped those pakis and muslims by blocking EU immigration

mfw all the browns and mudslime come from commonwealth and you just cut down on whites getting in

He doesn't think that much. He says what liberals and leftists want to hear to get their views.

This guy is so unlikable he probably increased Leave's percentage with his videos.
In his own way he did his duty for his country.

It's pretty easy to write. Just go over markets crashing, scots seceding, average person losing 15% of their net worth overnight etc