ITT: Best guitarists

ITT: Best guitarists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xV9tATMyxYE
dailymotion.com/video/x31r0r4
youtube.com/watch?v=NmfzWpp0hMc
youtube.com/watch?v=G31n1ITApY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i just played rock bottom on my rig not 10 fucking minutes ago.

cheers

mike's lookin good

Time for a Lights Out jam then.

Is this the guy from Guns and Roses , not Smash , the other guy who no-one knows ?

Paco was best. Fun to watch Al D and John M struggle to keep up.

basket head?

Slash was the best guitar player ever , he even played on the Charlie Sheen roast , only guitar player to ever do that

Not the kfc guy , he was in the old real Guns and Roses , I think he had a drug or drinking addiction

No, it's Michael Schenker - much better than Bumblefuck, Chickenhat or any of the ten other technically able but musically devoid players Axl tried to replace Slash with.

Here's another oldie but goodie.

izzy or gilby?

The god

No you fucking idiot that's not him, it's a different guy who I'm talking about

Izzy , that's it , you are a genius

Keith at Candlestick 1981. He barely seems to play but the songs sound good.

Adrian the best out of that group, but Dave is most unique.

Janick is kind of a spaz, but glad they kept him in the band.

Dave Mustaine
Tony Iommi
John Petrucci
James Hetfield
Eric Clapton
Eddie Van Halen

Probably gonna take shit for this, but Matt Bellamy.

90's Frusciante

yeah, I said it

Pairing all of those guitar players with John Petrucci is disrespectful to Petrucci m8

Isn't he the guy thats known for playing eruption and never did anything better than that?

Hank Marvin
Francisco Goya
Paco de Lucia

Joe Pass if we are saying the person who under stood the guitar in and out. Creatively eh. Not sure who the most creative guitars are doe.

youtu.be/xV9tATMyxYE

This one man band dude is pretty legit

This

Ahh the Skrillex of guitar

But user, tom isnt even playing guitar

Frusciante in general. Nigga had soul. BSSM was an absolute killer and so was Stadium Arcadium.

It's like he just though fuck it and totally let loose on Stadium Arcadium. Some proper ripping solos on that album.

And Stevie Ray Vaughan. Rip guys...

These two right here. Love them.

This guy right here

True muscian

listen to turn it again and that multi-layerd solo. nothing but a boner inducing musical masterpiece

Johnny hiland has a genuinly exciting style, I really like hearing him play

What I can't believe however is that no one said fucking malmsteen

Stevie Wonder

Damn straight, also the Hey solo, the way he slows down and speeds up time is fucking excellent.

Slash

devin townsend

fuck! I need to listen to that album now

Mah nigga, you know what's up

John Mayer, as evidenced by this performance dailymotion.com/video/x31r0r4

Kirk Hammett

I really want other people to realize how good this shit is.

I was lucky enough to see them on the Stadium Arcadium tour in Manchester in 2006 I think. Best gig I've ever been to

No one is better than this guy

I do like metallica tho
He's far from the best guitarist, but he suits the band, I wouldn't want anyone else in his place

solo starts at 3:30

lonely is the word!!!

who the fuck is that guy

kys

I am so jealous man. I don't have the time to see them perform now and at the time I was too young. Fuck this man...

I fucking LOVE this concert

David Gilmour!

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE

Tosin Abasi.
Man's a beast.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmfzWpp0hMc

Yngwie Malmsteen also.
youtube.com/watch?v=G31n1ITApY4

I love Adele

Misha Mansoor and Mark Holcomb...

I watched them again a few years ago, but with Josh playing guitar. I have nothing against the guy, he's a great musician. But it's not the fucking same at all.. Shame Frusciante just fucks about with drum machines and synths now, fucking waste.

fucking communist cum

yep.

mah nig

WHUTEVER!!!

Spanish Fly on a Strat is better. He did that too.

Yes comrade!

What are his two best songs?

You know jack shit about fuck all

I suggest you guys check this out and Dubs.

My man

Yeah, you allready finished the thread here.

If you actually listened to Bumblefoot, you'd know that while he does have some nutbag weirdo-shredder music, he also has plenty of pretty much straight up great songs that just also happen to have some crazy playing. And some of them don't even have the crazy playing. He can also sing like a motherfucker.

Also, Michael Schenker wasn't even the best guitarist in his own damn band.

He's an asshole who will be dealt with accordingly, along with all the other traitors of freedom.

But he's got some good riffs

No

Zakk Wilde, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Jeff Loomis, Gus G, Chris Poland, Chris Broderick, Christopher Amott, Michael Angelo Batio, Bob Balsh, Bill Steer etc...

Bob Balch*

Most importantly Van Halen and Ted Nudgent

you can't believe nobody likes that coked up tragedy of a man? His playing is shit, man.

Goddamn right.

checked

lol
Metallica was waaaaay edgier, tighter, and as a lot, far better actual musicians with Mustaine
Nobody denies this.
Anybody who has actually ever listened to Metallica at length only goes back to Kill em All--entirely written by Mustaine

Metallica sold out long ago and is more "pop" music than it is metal. They also haven't written shit themselves in almost 25 years, so you might as well be watching/listening to a contrived boy band.
Megadeth continues to consistently be cutting edge and carry the genre

lol
some imbecile always puts this douchebag in these threads when the truth is, he sucks
5 billion albums and not one single hit
most of the world has no fucking clue who this clown with a used KFC bucket on his head is
he's a joke, and a bad one at that
faggots post him in these threads to try an appear edgy . . . he isn't, and neither are you, just a confirmed faggot newbie

Yeah only it isn't tho. I don't care if you don't like his music (in fact I could end right after the I don't care part, full stop) but you can't in all honesty say that malmsteen is a bad guitarist. That's like an american nam vet saying that rooskies build unreliable small firearms just because he doesn't like the commie bastards

This DM consistently ranks in the top of all guitarists and #1 btw with the foremost authorites, writes everything, is innovative, and can play anything.

How has nobody posted Jimi Hendrix yet? Arguably one of the most if not the most skilled guitarist of all time

he has technique (horribly rushed and sloppy in his later years) and that's all. He has no style, and that, to me, is more important.

Steve Clark.

Absolutely fucking stunning guitarist.

i know who he is because of guitar hero years ago when people liked that game

those spider chords tho