What are you thinking about this very second Sup Forums?

What are you thinking about this very second Sup Forums?

I'm thinking about the delicious omlette I'm gonna go eat in 2 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/10FsDEu6vG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Missing my girlfriends vagina. I'm in college and get to see her in a few days

ill try

I'm thinking of searching some codename kids next door rule 34

Because there's a little piece of me that loves to watch my childhood get defiled.

i'm thinking about what "n.u.t." would stand for, so far i've got nothing

Post any good ones in thread

I'm thinking 'bout my dog who will be put down soon
>pic related

I think i drink too much. I also have been wondering why i put off making a change in my life. I need a new job, i know this, but i avoid making applications. Instead i just play guitar or video games.

Also wondering how it would be to date my coworker. She's sweet and needs a guy to protect and love her, but she's got a kid.

Cute dog, man. Is it well-behaved? Why are you going to have it put down?

Whats its name?

Hope things go well user. Maybe see how things go with her and find motivation through that? My gf is a huge part of my motivation in many things

I think I'll do that. She's really quiet, i think she's depressed. Might be hard to connect with her, but i think it's worth it for a girl like her. What's on your mind, user?

Just thinking about my current relationship as well as how to improve it. It's somewhat long distance at the moment

Very well behaved, has 6 day old tumour that quadrupled in size :(
Ben

Pic of Ben Right now, he's lost 60% of body weight

Poor ben ): how old is he

9 on october 5th

I'm sorry. My dog has some bsnign (i think) tumors, i think it's gonna kill her eventually. Just give your dog lots of love and food, he doesn't understand what's wrong, but he understands your affection.

I wish I had more time to sleep.

I've been in one long-distance relationship, and my only advice is to close that distance. Of course, i don't know the specifics, but hopefully you can grow your relationship that way. Good luck man

just chillin, gettin stoned and thinking of more video ideas.

check my channel and sub if you like my stuff! future weedtuber/smoker

youtu.be/10FsDEu6vG4