Rekt thread?

Rekt thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
youtube.com/watch?v=uDJI70huyT8
youtube.com/watch?v=2UqJwg5zTe4
youtube.com/watch?v=UD98XPbPSvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus fuck..

Story:

At Musuan, Maramag Bukidnon, Philippines, an unknown citizen filming the aftermath of a traffic accident picked up
a severed foot and delivered it to the injured owner.

For the people who are curious for the audio that was original part of the video.

After he picked up the foot, someone told him “That is the owner over there, sir“. The foot bearer laid the amputated
foot next to the owner and said “Here is you foot, sir”. At the end of the video, he also asked him “Are you still okay
there sir“?

Story:

On October 2, 2015, a motorcycle policeman was injured after he was deliberately rammed off
his bike by a truck driver. The incident happened on the A15 highway, near the city of
Spijkenisse in The Netherlands.

For reasons unspecified, the cop reportedly wanted to pull the truck driver over, who rapidly
maneuvered into him and knocked him off his bike. The trucker was later apprehended by citizens
who cornered the truck with their cars further down the highway.

kek

Story:

A man tried the famous wheelie maneuver in the Northeastern Brazilian State of Maranhão,
and it didn’t exactly had the result he anticipated. He somehow lost control of his motorbike
and got his leg skinned to the bone. His face tells the rest of the story.

Story:

Video from Yemen shows an alleged ISIS or ISIS sympathetic suicide bomber who only managed to rip himself in
half. The intended targets were the Houthi (another variant of Muslim) crowd that has gathered around him and
casually interrogate him.

Story:

On the night of Wednesday, April 27th, 2016, a 64-year old man was gunned down while he sat
outside his house in rural Ouricuri, Pernambuco, Brazil. The victim was identified and
witnesses report that three men arrived in a silver car and shot him until his head exploded,
then fled. Authorities believe the men to be the victim’s nephews and that this was a revenge
hit sparked by a murder believed to have been committed by Ademir last year. Only speculation
at this point, but damn, that is some brutality right there.

Story:

Video shows a Turkish man who got so high on Bonzai (also known as “poor man’s heroin”),
he climbed on a roof of a building and thinking he was in a pool,
nosedived to his death from there. The video is for the most part quiet,
which only makes the cameraman’s “No, No, No!” and the subsequent splat so much more disturbing.

Story:

A video from an unspecified location (not sure if Brazil or not) shows a pregnant woman repeatedly hitting her own baby
belly with a hammer, apparently to kill the fetus.

The woman starts hammering slowly, but picks up the speed and the force with which he hits as she goes along.
She appears to be maybe six or seven months pregnant.

Most informative rekt thread yet. Carry on, user.

lel

This is really satisfying to see. It's their own fault for being so stupid

all the best rekt threads happen once the kids go to bed

1/4

Story:

Three men – two Australian and one Spaniard – were gored during the final running of the bulls
at Fiesta de San Fermin festival in Pamplona, Spain. 25 year old Aussie was
gored through the leg by bull named Olivito who slipped on the cobblestone street and got
separated from the pack. Fuck yeah, Olivito.

The last time somebody was killed during the bull run in Pamplona was in 2009 after a 27 year
old man from Madrid was gored in the neck. Over the past century, Pamplona registered 14 bull
run fatalities. The fiesta dates back to the 13th century and was depicted in Ernest
Hemingway’s novel The Sun Also Rises.

2/4

3/4

4/4

This picture is also known as the "Cheese pizza leg".

Serves them right

>religion of peace
I bet SJWs would be less "tolerant" after spending a single day in the middle east

1/4

Story:

On November 9, 2016, it was discovered in Lithuania, that a mentally ill 76 year old woman kept the body of her 54 year
old deceased daughter in the basement for 4 years, hoping that she would resurrect.

The woman was visiting the daughter’s corpse daily, bringing her flowers and lighting candles for her.

The investigators however say they are having a hard time understand the woman because owing to her mental illness,
she can not speak clearly and doesn’t make much sense. It is currently unknown if the daughter died of natural causes or
was killed by her mother.

2/4

3/4

4/4

I remeber this. I saw it on the news

Story:

This video from Sadr City district of Baghdad, Iraq is a good old gore classic that everybody’s seen already,
except from the newbs so I’m posting it for the newbs cause it needs to be seen.
A suicide bomber went to harm innocent people but his vest loaded with explosives
detonated prematurely causing him serious bodily harm but harming nobody else.

The failed suicide bomber survived with one of his legs torn off, hand ripped off,
guts spilled and in obvious pain – as if Karma went to show him what uninvolved people
would experience should his suicide mission succeed, but befell the suffering upon the bomber
alone, sparing everyone else. He probably blew his dick off too – wonder if that’d have any
effect on his performance with 72 virgins waiting for him in factious Islamic heaven.

Finally I meet a random user from the Netherlands!!

1/3

Story:

Today I have a gory gift for all the good boys and girls. A bear mauling that took place near
the Denali Highway in the state of Alaska, USA on April 15th, 2016. Circumstances of the attack
are still unclear but the bear left an indelible impression on the victim. Authorities have not
released the name of the victim but he is expected to survive. Looks more like a failed shotgun
suicide if you ask me.

2/3

3/3

user you are doing great, you may have all the internets in the world.

w

that fucking filename

Too soon man

Too soon

What the hell is this from??

It honestly kind of loses its impact without the sound

This.

sauce with audio?

How does that even happen

Story:

Exceptionally brutal video shows a struggling man with peeled face and no hands being brutally beheaded with flimsy blades.

The floor is covered with blood from his face having been peeled off and his hands cut off, but the victim is clearly still alive, experiencing the indescribable agony with consciousness.

After the beheading attempt with a curved gardening tool fails, the killers put a box cutter to his neck – presumably the same box cutter that was used to peel his face off. A machete is showed deep into his mouth to help keep his head in place. This is as brutal as brutality gets.

Sauce:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

(I'm not the guy who posted the video)

Man the audio makes it better

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

Did I fuck up myself for reverse searching this image?

Yes. the van will be there shortly

Heh! I can see the autist troll and its link is at it again...

Yep. V& incoming. Especially considering, though it's hard to tell, she's actually 12 with implants and other fucked up cosmetics

Not funny, user. All I got was "fille 16 ans en soutif". I don't even know what the fuck it mean. I am innocent, that is for sure.

Stop scaring me.

That is fuckin brutal!!

>>Iraq is a good old gore classic
Kek'd hard

Alright fuck it I'm in a troll but not troll mood tonight. The backstory I remember, I can't back this up btw since this was a few years ago and I don't have any of the old links handy, was as follows:

The girl in the picture is of age ( I think 19) but is paralyzed by some drug. Her captor was fucked in the head, he would dress her up in a doll-like manner and sometimes fuck her but mostly it was just a sick fetish of his to dress her up. Anyways iirc he was caught and v&, the image came to circulate here when the guy got overconfident and came here to gloat. Our resident web warriors doxxed him and he was no more. The girl was fine but had to go through extensive therapy, of course.

This is what I remember confirming by doing some digging back in like '13. So take it with a grain of salt, it might be right, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The other theory I've seen is that what makes the image fucked up is she is actually dead in it with a shitfuckton of makeup to make her look alive, which is creepy af.

Another is that it's just an elaborate troll or even some leaked nudes that somehow got turned into a meme.

Regardless I was just being a dick. She's definitely not 12, and y'all are fine (won't get v& just by reverse image searching). and because it piqued my interest, google translate says "ans en soutif" is "years in bra" and "fille" is girl, so basically, "girl 16 years old in bra

MOAR

Don't know if I should feel better or worst, thanks though.

>better or worst

oh fuck, dat adrenaline...

sorry user the girl on the picture is dead. and its to soon

>Stop calling me "sir" you cis scum

This was one of the best rekt thread ever, so informative

kek

hey hallo daar

So, this is not a Pizza ?
Cause it sure look like a Pizza.

Looks like he's posing for an Abercromne and Fitch catalogue

It's just some shitty joke on Sup Forums that people SWEAR is funny.

So tender the meats just falling off the bone

this is what happens if you get cum into your eyes

newfag

Too soon

How many years have I seen that gif on Sup Forums?!

from eating rotten meat

yo thiss homeless nigger got rekt
youtube.com/watch?v=uDJI70huyT8

Damn, love the "story" part, I'll miss it

That file name.jpg

2 spoopy 4 me

Really appreciate the back storys user

+1 internets to you sir

youtube.com/watch?v=2UqJwg5zTe4

youtube.com/watch?v=UD98XPbPSvs

That should be a new reaction picture

There was sound originally. He just kept saying "help me" "help me"

Skinny guys always have great reach.

It's funny, I've seen more graphic stuff but that is one of the more fucked up ones I can remember because of the sounds he makes, it's genuinely impressive he's still coherent enough to even try to speak at that point.

Great work user, made it one of the best rekt/gore threads in a long while.

MFW when some cunt in LA makes something else with fucking zombies in it

user you have done a good job here is your payment don't spend it all in one place

I bet they would still defend them

How can I watch with sound? Im newbie

I had the video with sound on my phone back in 06

oh really? does someone here have the sound version?

go to /gif/ they have sound

You won't miss much. There isn't any sound like bone being crushed if that is what you're wondering.