Tfw you are too ugly to get a gf

>tfw you are too ugly to get a gf

You're just a regular looking dude. Instead of trying to find the hottest girl ever, try talking to average girls who might actually like you

so i realize that you still arent here

posting photos like that will surely get you laid Adam

Look fine to me, friendo

cheer up

Its been months man. Just kill yourself like you said you would before.

>pale as a ghost
>beta as fuck
And you blame your face

try with nigger girl, they like betas

yo dude, i know this is going to sound shallow, but girls always fall for me because they think im super handsome, but you know what i've realized, mental confidence > looks. Looks help, but if you have looks and no confidence, then it's a no go.|

I'm telling you first hand, if you look average, work on your confidence, it's more important.

Eat, lift and get some sun.. You'll get some sloot soon.

lift, you lazy buffoon

yep lose that fat and start lifing... that shit will get ya a gf

I don't know if you're still the Original OP.
But it's been months faggot.
PLAY ME SOME FUCKING FOO FIGHTERS!

Also is your sister Kira?

i told you ill meet you half way but you gotta show youre actually interested.

It's not easy to find a guy too ugly to get a gf

Op your not that guy

I am much better looking imo

i wouldn't want to ruin any girl's day by having the ugliest person they've ever seen in their entire life engage with them. no thanks.
?
nope not Adam
i'm going to.
it's the light from the computer
i'm not even beta
none of that applies to me because i'm significantly below average.
i eat enough
fucked up my shoulder lifting and it still hurts every day
nah i was 90 lbs lighter before and it didn't matter
stay tuned then i'll get my microphone out
? halfway where
then why have i never even hugged a girl and now i'm fucking 26 years old.

Do you got abomb dick though?

nope my penis is also significantly below average

>light from the computer
>not even beta
Self delusion is just going to hold you back. 90lbs lighter and you were still probably unfit. Fuck lifting, start running, sit-ups, pull ups. Run a mile every fucking day you lazy fuck

no my penis is of average length and above average width

I wanna seeeee. Are you hairy? Like overall?

i kinda have a tuft of chest hair, some shoulder hair, little back hair pretty hairy ass and legs

i have taken photos and shit before and had some bad experiences so if you want to sample the goods you gotta do it in person

fuck off
why. and i'm a little hairy yes

This
You are normal looking guy. Shave yourself, lose some weight and put those sad face into sunshine to gain some tan.

And don't be picky you fucker. If you want a gf get any - even fat - and make her better. Believe me, it's not hard to get any women. The only barrier is yours prejudice.

fuck you

Okay, i better see some bear penis soon, or I'm going to be fricked off

HE'S BEEN SHIT POSTING THESE THREADS FOR WAY TO LONG. IT'S TIME TO END THIS. ANONS TELL HIM WHAT TO DO AND HE WHINES LIKE AN EMO BITCH AND DOESN'T DO THEM. QUIT SHITPOSTING AND KILL YOURSELF.HE'S BEEN SHIT POSTING THESE THREADS FOR WAY TO LONG. IT'S TIME TO END THIS. ANONS TELL HIM WHAT TO DO AND HE WHINES LIKE AN EMO BITCH AND DOESN'T DO THEM. QUIT SHITPOSTING AND KILL YOURSELF.HE'S BEEN SHIT POSTING THESE THREADS FOR WAY TO LONG. IT'S TIME TO END THIS. ANONS TELL HIM WHAT TO DO AND HE WHINES LIKE AN EMO BITCH AND DOESN'T DO THEM. QUIT SHITPOSTING AND KILL YOURSELF.HE'S BEEN SHIT POSTING THESE THREADS FOR WAY TO LONG. IT'S TIME TO END THIS. ANONS TELL HIM WHAT TO DO AND HE WHINES LIKE AN EMO BITCH AND DOESN'T DO THEM. QUIT SHITPOSTING AND KILL YOURSELF.HE'S BEEN SHIT POSTING THESE THREADS FOR WAY TO LONG. IT'S TIME TO END THIS. ANONS TELL HIM WHAT TO DO AND HE WHINES LIKE AN EMO BITCH AND DOESN'T DO THEM. QUIT SHITPOSTING AND KILL YOURSELF.

HURRY UP CUNT.

Is impossible to get a beautiful girlfriend for us.or you get money or. you stay virgin

Hey I live with my bf and I'm too ugly for him to fuck me so hey things are shit for me too :(

No its matthew

>tfw you are too ugly to get a bf

Save some of that money you spend on mountain dew and doritos and fuck some hookers, i mean seriously if you're too much of a pussy to hook up with girls just pay for it, dont die without fucking a girl

YOURE THE FUCKING PUSSY

I can smell your vag from here

OKAY

it's all in your head. no face is ugly when the person behind it is decent. you may never be the best looking person in the room ever .. so what .. deal with it. not saying you are faulty..but people with major flaws who refuse to allow the flaw to take them out .. are always seen as far more attractive because they have the courage to not give a fuck about their flaw.

HE'S BEEN SHIT POSTING THESE THREADS FOR WAY TO LONG. IT'S TIME TO END THIS. ANONS TELL HIM WHAT TO DO AND HE WHINES LIKE AN EMO BITCH AND DOESN'T DO THEM. QUIT SHITPOSTING AND KILL YOURSELF.

Same

>vag
pretty sure that's a dude

Nah you're wrong. I'd date her

HE'S BEEN SHIT POSTING THESE THREADS FOR WAY TO LONG. IT'S TIME TO END THIS. ANONS TELL HIM WHAT TO DO AND HE WHINES LIKE AN EMO BITCH AND DOESN'T DO THEM. QUIT SHITPOSTING AND KILL YOURSELF.HE'S BEEN SHIT POSTING THESE THREADS FOR WAY TO LONG. IT'S TIME TO END THIS. ANONS TELL HIM WHAT TO DO AND HE WHINES LIKE AN EMO BITCH AND DOESN'T DO THEM. QUIT SHITPOSTING AND KILL YOURSELF.HE'S BEEN SHIT POSTING THESE THREADS FOR WAY TO LONG. IT'S TIME TO END THIS. ANONS TELL HIM WHAT TO DO AND HE WHINES LIKE AN EMO BITCH AND DOESN'T DO THEM. QUIT SHITPOSTING AND KILL YOURSELF.

At least you're not a nigger

Make a commitment to improve your body. You cant help what your face looks like but you can be a male butter face at the worst. If youre anything like me, you'll be amazed at how much better your face looks when you are down to a slim weight.
Stop bitching and do something about it

i have made a commitment. i have even acted on it. i have proven beyond any doubt i am serious about it and i will ramp it up IF you deliver

Deliver? Are you asking me for dick pics?

HE'S BEEN SHIT POSTING THESE THREADS FOR WAY TO LONG. IT'S TIME TO END THIS. ANONS TELL HIM WHAT TO DO AND HE WHINES LIKE AN EMO BITCH AND DOESN'T DO THEM. QUIT SHITPOSTING AND KILL YOURSELF.HE'S BEEN SHIT POSTING THESE THREADS FOR WAY TO LONG. IT'S TIME TO END THIS. ANONS TELL HIM WHAT TO DO AND HE WHINES LIKE AN EMO BITCH AND DOESN'T DO THEM. QUIT SHITPOSTING AND KILL YOURSELF.