I miss making love to my little sister

i miss making love to my little sister.

why do they have to get older, fall in love, marry, and have children Sup Forums?

why?

>picture not her.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Story time ? What age did it start? What was it like ? Etc

are you the colombains dude? If so more pics

story now!

i cant believe you saved that.

19/12 until 28/21. it was the best times of my life. nothing makes me cum anymore. but when i remember stuff i can. its really weird.

If you told her how much you miss it, do you think she would give it to you despite having a husband

no. she was very serious when i asked her very last time. didnt even think about it or anything. i think she's over it. i am not.

>i cant believe you saved that.
don't you know Sup Forums/all of the internet?

>when i asked her very last time
when was that?

Didn't you say last time you started when she was 14?

5+ years ago.

i did not know. but thanks for letting me know. now i know.

sex. not other stuff.

do you think it was more you playing with her or she playing with you back then? Who was on top of that time?

at what age did you get her pregnant?

i dont understand your question.

tacones.

lol thanks

>5+ years ago.
that was a while after it ended? Was she surprised you still asked?

dieciseis.

yo tenia veintitres.

it was a couple of years since we had actual sex. and no. she didnt get mad or surprised or anything. she just said she didnt want to cause of [husbands name here] and that it was cheating and she only saw him that way now. (sexually). and i just left it alone.

if you told her blowjobs don't count?

life is hard

The most public case of consensual adult sibling incest in recent years is the case of a brother-sister couple from Germany, Patrick Stübing and Susan Karolewski. Because of violent behavior on the part of his father, Patrick was taken in at the age of 3 by foster parents, who adopted him later. At the age of 23 he learned about his biological parents, contacted his mother, and met her and his then 16-year-old sister Susan for the first time. The now-adult Patrick moved in with his birth family shortly thereafter. After their mother died suddenly six months later, the siblings became intimately close, and had their first child together in 2001. By 2004, they had four children together: Eric, Sarah, Nancy, and Sofia. The public nature of their relationship, and the repeated prosecutions and even jail time they have served as a result, has caused some in Germany to question whether incest between consenting adults should be punished at all. An article about them in Der Spiegel states that the couple are happy together. According to court records, the first three children have mental and physical disabilities, and have been placed in foster care.[4] In April 2012, at the European Court of Human Rights, Patrick Stübing lost his case that the conviction violated his right to a private and family life.[105][106] On September 24, 2014 the German Ethics Council has recommended that the government abolish laws criminalizing incest between siblings, arguing that such bans impinge upon citizens.[107][108]

from
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest

no. but i should have said that. she wouold have probably said no too anyway.

>According to court records, the first three children have mental and physical disabilities

op here.

anyone know what kind of disabilities they are talking about? it would be interesting to know what could have happened wrong.

damn this woman is gold. can you send a facepic?
[email protected]
I promise not to share

sorry. i cant. if i was lying i wouldnt care. but i do.

que lástima. I was in love with a colombian so I have a big fetish but I understand

disculpa, pero no seria lo mejor para ella o para mi si mis padres se enteraran. se pondria muy mala la situacion.

nude?

dont have any like that. sorry.

well it's ok. I am kind os melancholic. I miss her and have this feeling no non latina can make me love again like that. They are very different

>They are very different

how are latina women different to you? they all seem the same to me.

to those from other continent, especially my country. First of all different mimic, less distant, different self perception of their feminity and sencuality and their view on men

where are you from hermano?

Sup Forums is slow today.

looked it up

didn't found anything specific. It always says that the first two kids are physical disabled and slightly retarded
third kid had a heart problem which wasn't related to inbreeding though

>It always says that the first two kids are physical disabled and slightly retarded

that sounds horrible. i always knew you could have problems but didnt know it was that bad. thanks user.

thank you.