Celeb Thread: Non-Super Young Chicks Edition The Sequel

Celeb Thread: Non-Super Young Chicks Edition The Sequel

She is hideous.

There's no way I'm pulling out. I admit, Mom would look great covered in my cum, but I'm not about to put this first big load anywhere but inside her...

Good for you, post somebody else then.

giver mommy your seed. fill that cunt up with cum. lets see if we can knock her up.

glorious days

Stop! young man!

I mean that's what paper bags are for right?

Joining in stroking my cock

fuck

her music turned to shit but fuckkkkkk dat ass.

so damn hot

whew those tits got fat

true

give me a name, if i have her I'll post her

Beyoncé!

love her

"Not inside me, please not inside me." Mom sobs.

No fucking way I could pull out. How many sons who dream of fucking their mom actually get the chance? And to waste this glorious opportunity by NOT coming inside her? No, I don't think so!"

"No, Mommy. I'm going to cum inside you!"

"No!" she pleads, but it's too late. I shove my big cock as deep as it can go. She sits up, started by yet another orgasm. Such a wanton slut... needed cock sooo bad. She clings tight to me and I her as my cock starts to flex and twitch. "Oh fuck!" I hear escape her lips as I release my cum deep inside her. Big, thick, ropy jets of cum, filling her womb. Her own orgasm increases mine, nature takes over, her cunt is milking me for all I'm worth. We lock eyes again, both knowing instantly that she's pregnant. And again, we lock lips in a dirty kiss while the last drops of cum escape from my shaft.

I collapse on top of her, completely spent. My head rests on her soft, massive breasts. She's still sobbing over the evil she allowed to happen... and knowing she'll let it happen again. And again... and again...

I think she had a nipslip, hold on I'll look. I just woke up, need coffee
>zzzz

I want to go to a live performance of any of the sexy celebs and just wank my cock watch the bitches

good choice user

fucking amazing legs too

does fucking jaden smith make you a celeb?

that was so damn good user

while I'm looking in my B folder...

I have to say that is one of my favorite pics of all time. Ariana is boss.

1/2

2/2

Yea look at that tight little ass

Same here, but I want to be in front row. I want those legs in front of my face. I don't care if it's Ariana, beyonce, or even JLO. But fucking tickets are expensive as shit.

Beyonce

I got blown during a Shakira concert and whacked off during an Aly and AJ one.

such a nice ass

she looks really good as a brunette

mmmm

thats hot user

Yes me too front row. Hope they see my little cock sticking up for them bouncing around.

I'd ram the shit out of it.

I have lots of her(BK), but their all fakes or NN
give me another name

Stephanie makes my dick HARD. She knows how to put on a show. I wonder if she likes having sex in front of people.....hmmm....?

Did u cum for Shakira?

wow! nice...

any good fakes?

Need more Katy.

Let the record show that I was asked...

Wanking like crazy edging so hard Im moaning like a bitch

All in side my gfs mouth. The coolest part is she did it cause she knew I had a thing for Shakira. She also would blow me while i watched celeb vids. I miss that girl!

this is real