Help me understand, 'Murica

Help me understand, 'Murica.

How is it that you've got so many intelligent people - in your science, academia, industry etc. - but then also so many fucking dumb people that actually voted for the cheeto-faced retard and his 'hurr durr bring the jobs back' bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/prestoncooper2/2016/04/10/federal-student-loans-will-cost-taxpayers-170-billion/#5e4d2195e042
theverge.com/2016/11/16/13653490/steve-bannon-trump-presidency-chief-strategist-breitbart-tech-visa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because we have a high population, but we have a huge income disparity.

Because 'murica.

Because shit like you pushed me to do it, fucking foriegn cuck. Go back to sucking muhslim cock and worry about your own politics

like we are living in a country where the full time median wage(not even counting part time workers and unemployed) is like 28k usd. obviously older and white people make more than this, but its a pretty shitty deal when you see people like jan koum or palmer luckey make a shitload so easily.

> Gets upset at being called dumb
> Proves dumbness to be accurate
> Blames others for dumbness

Good job there, yobbo.

because the academia is mostly immigrants bought by US universities, then there are some who study very hard and get paid good money as an incentive. Same goes for science and industry. Business is easy to open and people are encouraged to try a lot of times, making it just trial and error for a lot of people.
However, for people of average intelligence this is also a trap because life is very good in United States no matter what you say so surviving is easy. Hence, they get dumber and dumber as there is no reason for them to try to reach new heights.

this

Because white people are sick of being called racist and privileged by white feminazis,gangbangers and numale cucks/whiteknights.
They're sick of seeing the Democrats produce the same lack-lustre results time and time again.
They saw through the media's bias,bullshit and lies and how shady the Clintons really are.
They made the right decision imo desu
>But muh cheeto face Drumpf
What a childish way of thinking

Clearly yearning for more Republican failures then.

Good going, bud. Vote for a corrupt, incompetent retard because 'waaahhh poor whitey' and 'waaahhh libruls'. You'll sure show 'em!

>gets butthurt about being called rascist and privaliged
>tries to silence other side by electing xenophobic sweet potato

That'll show all those damn SJW's who try to tell us what we can and cannot say!

...... wait

The classic "I'm sick and tired of looking retarded because I don't care about educating myself" play. 4 more points and you can evolve a new primary, book burning.

Because getting educated is seen as "acting white" or being a liberal

>You'll sure show 'em!
i know you were trying to be sarcastic with that sentence but the truth is, they DID in fact "show 'em" and they will continue to do so

this old thing? it was dying. duh. dont be stupid.

They voted for him because he wasn't the cunt. And it's not because she's a woman. Literally thousands of U.S. women would have made better a candidate than that bitch.

Democrats totally underestimated the hatred for Hillary.

there is hypocrisy on both sides of the spectrum
the whole system is just retarded af

oh, and it is actually not a bad idea to vote for trump especially in US. Many people think that he will mess things up but that is not really true.
A lot of US problems are only US problems because of the soft political interaction US has. Putin has none of these issues and not because he is a dictator but because his interest is to get things done, he doesn't care about being re-elected.
Now for Clinton and Sanders, if they even try to make education and healthcare "affordable" the way they propose it is going to ruin american society.
US is built of private enterprise. Look at the top 50 universities in US, which of them are owned by the state? I'd be surprised if you could name me one. Same goes for hospitals, all the good ones are private.
Now if your government tells you i will pay for your insurance or will make sure that you get a good educational loan what will a BUSINESS do?
Raise the price by the amount the government is willing to pay. So now instead of paying 10,000 for the whole thing you will pay 10,000 for the first year and hand the 30,000 for the other 3 years from the government to the university. The more government is willing to subsidize a private institution the more money they will take. Just look at the private industry building stuff for the government, how outraged people are about government paying an insane amount to this private institution, but when it is a student loan it is fine. So lets raise the taxes to pay for it, so people make less money, and have to rely on subsidies again for education and healthcare. Who wins in this situation? Insurance and private institutions.

Have you ever thought you're the dumb one. Too dumb to understand conservatism?

How so? They won the election because there are an inordinate amount of idiots in the country, sure. That's what OP is trying to come to grips with.

When the jobs don't come back and terrorism doesn't just magically disappear because Herr Trump used the words 'Radical Islamic Terrorism', how exactly will they have showed anyone up?

this.
Look at the stock market predictions, all of the negative ones were made by the banks supporting Clinton. Is that a coincidence or shilling?

The bitch has been preaching to Americans about this, that, and the other thing while constantly switching her beliefs and morals based on polls.

If you only believe what polls say you should believe, then you have no soul..

Can't you see? She's a ginger wearing a wig..

Intelligent people realize that a conservative presidency brings in reality + science + hard work, none of that "there are 52 genders even though science clearly states there are 2" bullshit.

That's why.

>Thinks voting for Trump makes you dumb
>Hilary literally wants nuclear war

Why do I support Donald J Trump? Because 'Murica. Because I piss Red, White, and Blue motherfucker. Bald Eagles nest in my fucking ears. Because when I hear the words "O say can you see..." my dick gets so hard I could use it to put another crack in the Liberty Bell. Every time I pass gas a mortar shell falls on a little jihadi ISIS fuck.

Deal with it.

"...in your science, academia, industry etc."

Those people are imported in America.

There are far more double digit IQ plebs than smart people

this is bait

>Now if your government tells you i will pay for your insurance or will make sure that you get a good educational loan what will a BUSINESS do?
Raise the price by the amount the government is willing to pay. So now instead of paying 10,000 for the whole thing you will pay 10,000 for the first year and hand the 30,000 for the other 3 years from the government to the university.

That basically amounts to stockholm syndrome. Business aren't willing to accept a reasonable deal because capitalism is fueled by economic disparity. You don't blame that on the government.

How do you think Trump will silence SJWs.Oh wait I forgot,the elite-run media has you all convinced that he's >"literally Hitler!!!Omg!!!"
Must be an interesting world you live in.

So the immigrants are the smart ones and the locals are the idiots? Interesting.

More like, he 'gets shit done' because he murders you if you stand in his way. He doesn't have to care about getting re-elected because their elections are a sham.

This man knows how to 'Murica properly. Pity he supports a moron like Trump. Maybe that fits then.

"If you can't look at the big picture, just make the picture smaller!"

>willingly voting for warmonger
leftist logi oh wait they do not have it

WAHH I CANT TAKE BEING CALLED A RACIST AND A XENOPHOBE BY THESE IGNORANT LIBERALS! WHAT A BUNCH OF CUCKS

But I don't think he will?

I was pointing out the logical fallacy in user's post, is all.

Nice strawmanning, btw

>corrupt and incompetent

And Hillary was neither of those things?
I'd agree that neither candidate was fucking stellar,but considering the facts,Trump was the lesser of two evils.It's a shitshow really but at least Trump seems to give a fuck about people

>businesses are cockasses that fuck over people on purpose

No, they are obligated to make deals that are profitable to their share holders, that is literally what they are obligated to do.

Insuring a bunch of poors is not what they were built to do.

Looks like the wall just got 10 feet higher.
The problem is that you call everybody besides yourself stupid but bring nothing intellectual to the table.
You simply strawman and ad hom anybody who disagrees with you and throw child like tnatrums when you don't get your way.
Why would anybody want to agree with you when you liberals act like this?
TRUMP 2020!!!!
LETS GOOOOO
Inb4 you ad hom me. Again.

So why is the USA (wealthiest country on earth, allegedly) incapable of funding healthcare and education properly?

because government brainwash them to think it would cost them money when they are not only the richest country but the country that spends the most on healthcare

because they have no state universities or hospitals worth to speak of. Take 50 billion you put into student debt and make 10 universities. Harvard has a budget of 4.5 billion, with this money make the university free for top students. Like they do in almost all other countries. Stop paying for insurance and pay the doctors salaries so they dont have to charge a patient individually.

I'm not even liberal... who's the one building strawmen now?

> im smarter than you cuz i say so
> MUH FEEWINGS!
> interwebs gives me cookies when i agree

Yeah come back when you've had a family and a job for at least 5 years.

American businesses aren't built as welfare machines, you expect them to suddenly do the opposite of what they are legally obligated to do ( take less profit ) because some regressive cucks tell them they need to insure poors. That's not how our businesses work

Two hundred years ago... before Sup Forums... losers, misfits, god-bothering weirdos, thieves, frauds, scamsters and a fair selection of the mentally-ill from all over nice Europe and other decent places upped an moved to the usa.
The Europeans cheered and partied for decades.

Years went by...

Suddenly, over in the insane asylum calling itself the usa, Pres. Trump....

It's religions falut.

Apparently Clinton was simultaneously useless and incapable of doing anything, as well as responsible for everything that went wrong everywhere on earth, out of calculated malice. So which is it?

Anyway, I don't think the status quo is the worst possible situation to be in. It takes a certain kind of privilege to imagine the USA as it stands is so goddamn awful that everything has to be blown up.

forbes.com/sites/prestoncooper2/2016/04/10/federal-student-loans-will-cost-taxpayers-170-billion/#5e4d2195e042
It cost them 170 billion a year already, so why not put that shit into something that could actually make citizens lives improve?

Which then leads to societal collapse

Face it cuckservatives, your bullshit savior Trump is going to be the sole downfall of the entire country. He will undo all the progress Obama has made in the last 8 years.

People are rioting n the streets because he was elected. Even the people say NO.

if they spend the most, but don't get even a good service, it's called incompetence
people in other countries spend less and get more effective sanitary systems, why not see what works for them and learn?
less debt, better healthcare. But maybe pride is too much of an obstacle

>Inb4 "you know nothing"
>I'm actually one of the 4 directors in my hospital, one of the most important in my country. I manage human resources (workers mainly)

over two hundred years ago people tired of getting pounded in the ass decided to make the best country in the world, everyone great went there leaving only whiny cucks behind.

#MAGA

Because retards outnumber us 3:1 or more. Its not just us tho...nationalsim is on the rise all over the world. Scary shit. Ww3 coming with 15 years unless we can get our shit together

You.
Because you are liberal.
Moving the goal posts everytime you lose an arguement eh?
Post a pictue of yourself.
I guarantee you are a fat 16 year old multi gender blob with colored hair and tattoos

>if they spend the most, but don't get even a good service, it's called incompetence
>Now if your government tells you i will pay for your insurance or will make sure that you get a good educational loan what will a BUSINESS do?
Raise the price by the amount the government is willing to pay. So now instead of paying 10,000 for the whole thing you will pay 10,000 for the first year and hand the 30,000 for the other 3 years from the government to the university.
>So why is the USA (wealthiest country on earth, allegedly) incapable of funding healthcare and education properly?
Are you even trying?

Now, now. Don't be mean to the alt. right.

Look here bud, were know different frum you.... We have smart talkin folk and idiots.

Aint no different, we all eat our breakfast cheesburgers 1 bite at a time just like you guys.

So explain why the usa was a backward backwater until the Europeans empires collapsed due to WWI, home-schooled usa'er?

Why trump you ask? Because at least he's pro America unlike that Clinton cunt. Call me a xenophobe call trump a xenophobe but why let illegals reap the benefits of natural and legalized citizens why let refugees from countries with know terrorists links that we KNOW are going to use the refugee exodus as a means to infiltrate. Why send billions overseas to shit holes like pakistan.fuck them and fuck you too the free ride n handouts are over niggers

So you're mad at the rest of us cause you knocked up your cousin at a young age and have had to work at Walmart for the past five years of your life?

True, morons are rising in great numbers in many countries. Frightening.

It wasn't about silencing anyone.Shit,sjw's love silencing the opinions of others if anything.You don't seem to realise the implications if Clinton was elected.

Help me understand, user

Why is it after a full week of Trump becoming president-elect, you're still so incredibly full of butthurt? Was it because you lost your safety pin to show solidarity against Trump or because you think he's personally going to hunt you down and send you to jail because you're a tranny?

"Are you even trying?" isn't an answer.

Why can't you fund healthcare and education properly for everyone?

All of the intelligent people are foreigners, and the rest of the populace doesn't understand that. This country is so fucking stupid that it wants to kick out all of the people who do the calculations and equations that put us anywhere on the map in the scientific community. But you know. USA is number 1, right goys?

Gingrich wants to restart the House UnAmerican Committe and Carson wants to police university campuses for 'dangerous ideas'. Such SJWs.

But there wasn't an argument to begin with? I was pointing out logical fallacies. Not that you care, but for the record, I did not vote. I'm not interested in politics in the least bit. It's kind of like choosing what color dildo you'd like to be ass-raped with. IDGAF because I cannot choose "no assrape plz".

Nice description, btw, kek'd hard.

>

Who does the murdering ? It says "he" but I'm pretty sure it's meant to say "she"

Because you faggots care about equality and we care about growth. I don't care if there is high disparity of income, you never have low disparity when growth is high.

>when people actually believe this

>I'm white and name calling hurts my feelings
>don't talk bad about trump that's childish ;(

Alright there, pal. You're right, SJWs are the problem.

If all you've got is name calling, I guess that's all you can do eh?

Who's getting kicked out? you're a special kind of stupid aren't you? You act like trump is deporting anyone who isn't 4th generation American. He wants illegals to stop sponging off tax payers. Get fucked liberal cuck

To make America great again, dump all the immigrants, including white people who invaded America. Leave only the natives. This would be fair and honest.

>as well as responsible for everything that went wrong everywhere on earth, out of calculated malice.
Kek,dunno how you derived that from my post.
She's incompetent for using her own email server for highly classified emails and corrupt for her laundry list of shady shit associated with her early career as a lawyer,her sex fiend husband,her changing of opinions to pander to the public and the Clinton foundation.There's also a lot of people who seem to die when they want to expose the Clintons

maybe you cannot read?

Putin is a she? Thanks, didn't know that.

Laugh when you find out all of the Asians on temporary visas get deported too.

This is such a cringe worthy "i'm smarter than you" internet argument.
Grow the fuck up.
"I'm better than you 'cuz I already work"
"Oh yea? Well, YOU WORK AT WALMART! Hah."
You two just fucking stop

>Trump seems to give a fuck about RICH WHITE MEN.
There you go friend, fixed it for ya.

Is he going to stop the rednecks in the red welfare states from leeching off tax payers, too?

People are rioting because they're being paid by our good elitist friend George Soros.You're being fooled by the media

Are you a fucking retard.

India, China and Pakistan all have terrible education systems ( not talking about the top schools please don't straw man to prove point )

No one who legally emigrated here is going to get kicked out, that is just fucking cuck brainwash bullshit and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows this.

>I did not vote
16 confirmed

It would work, it works in every country. Thats why they dont educate people about this stuff.
> WE CANT HAVE THE SAME HEALTHCARE AS SCANDINAVIANS THEY ARE COMMIES AND CUCKS

Universities are free for top students, it's called scholarships you dumb fuck

Is there any conspiracy theory you dont fall for?

>calling others 16
16 confirmed

Are you the person I was responding to? Because that's not where it seemed he was going with it...

But why do you think your suggestion isn't done?

Because that would make too much sense. The government benefits from having a poor and uneducated population. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

theverge.com/2016/11/16/13653490/steve-bannon-trump-presidency-chief-strategist-breitbart-tech-visa

this bait biter probs sucks hid dads dick every night