Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDJI70huyT8
xgirls.site
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As an extremely poor paycheque-to-paycheque guy who isn't very good looking at has difficulties cumming during sex I can tell you that it's doable. But I don't have an answer for you other than it is doable.

What I did in it's most basic way is stop caring and worked on myself. As I gained some ego(not confidence) from being a better me I tried a little with women. Had some terrible moments and relationships. Now I feel pretty ok with finding someone in my own time, and I'm even dating someone. I'm not even that confident I've just become good at faking it.

Lost virginity at 24. Didn't graduate high school. Got a girl pregnant and have a daughter. No car or chance to get a car.

It's doable.

WTF is this Tumblr-level shit.

fuck yeah, Rock Salt

Your life sounds awful

That's all I got, bye people

idk if this is the right place to post, but here it goes.
After multiple suicide attempts (nearly succeeded, slight brain damage) I met this girl. She made all the pain go away, she made me feel, for the first time in my life, that I was worth something. And now she's gone. Idk what the fuck to do. Considering offing my self. Old habits die hard I guess.

exact same boat user. even if i try improving the situation i'm in and build myself up again it's not worthwhile. i don't think i'll ever get my beautiful girl back

god damn it people, I don't want these feels this early in the morning

Neither. Nothing works. My friends don't make me happy anymore. Nothing can comfort me. I treated her badly, I fucked up (bpd). I love her. She was the most beautiful girl I ever saw, even though she couldnt see that she was.

Nope, life is like a game, you get out what you put in, If you've sat around to half time feeling sorry for yourself the chances are doing the same thing for the second half will grant you the same result.

>no chance to get a car
why?

dude. i have bpd too. when i started relapsing into a deep depression again i begged her to be there for me but she couldn't do it anymore and i've been alone for six months now. not a single day goes by with me doing everything i can to better myself as a person, make me desirable to her again, and yet i still get dragged back into the dumps. i just can't do this anymore man

let's see your top shelf feels then

Yeah man, fuck. 1 month so far, she seems like she's coming back and then nah, she goes again. I cant deal with these games. I know Im a fuck up, but it hurts. I just want her bacl.

I've hit the point where I don't really want to love anyone like that. At least for now. I'm focused on my career. I'm still a virgin and I'm waiting til marriage cause I honestly can't fuck a woman if I don't feel anything for them. But yah. Just come to terms that whoever you love that won't be with you is probably a bitch/dick and just focus on getting better. You'll be ready to be super useful and helpful in a relationship with someone if you just keep bettering yourself

Best friend from childhood killed himself 3 months ago. Had his funeral on my 20th. I haven't really felt too much since.

Some OC

is that your mom? are you gonna talk to her?

Oops, that's not the full image. Here it is.

I can't bring myself to talk to her

>Improved

Why?

story?

is she one of those kind of people who promises she'll be better and either doesn't bother (or tries but can't manage to not act like shit)? or do you think she's serious about making amends?

Memories

I believe she truly tries, but she can't go sober.

Meant to reply to this

Don't they meet every pi radians? Not 2pi.

yea

I put twice every 2pi cause I wasnt sure if there was something to do with intersections not being evenly spaced out.makes sense either way though right?

didn't recognize the 'twice'. you were correct.

I have a letter from my mom that I have kept for about 20 years. I don't feel up to digging it out right now, but she'd written it when I was going through a really bad patch in college and was suicidal (more than usual). she wrote that I was her treasure, and other sentimental heart-melty mom stuff. anyway I hated myself so bad, I ripped it up as kind of a self-punishment thing. then I realised what I'd done and was horrified. so I taped it back together.

I have struggled with a lot of shit in the intervening years and every time I think about killing myself and just ending it all, I think about her letter. I wish I hadn't torn it up, but I am glad I still have it.

she is in her 70s now and I've long since moved out, married, etc. but I honestly still don't know wtf I'm gonna do when she dies.

lel

samefagging to say, sorry that post ended up sounding like one of those shitty country songs about someone's grandpa or something. but it came from a genuine feel.

That's basically me but I want the sex too. Holy fuck do I want to plow that field. I just want it to be with someone who loves me enough to go that far.

Only problem is I'm defective (social equivalent of a quadruple amputee) and destined to go far beyond you filthy mortals and your wizardry as a result.

As much as I may joke about it I really do hate being alone and knowing I'll probably never find that person who would love me even with all my problems. I'm going to die alone and severely depressed having never known love, it's all my own fault, and there's not a damn thing I can do to fix that.

>inb4 be more social, just talk to women, or any of the other usual responses that completely hinge on social skills existing away from the keyboard

jfmmbbbbb

anonfag with gf here. it's not fun. they are all sweet and peachy for a good year or so after you've asked them out, then they become lazy slobs that don't do shit. literally nothing. it's like they expect you to do most of the work in return for sex.

This shit is awful bullshit.
>source - ex IDF special unit soldier, still serves reserve army.
Even if he did leave, no one would torture him at jail for that, or for anything else really. The dude missing was dead.
I was involved in the hospital thing, i didnt approve of it either, but I can guarantee this is a lie.

then fuck men u crybaby

Im 23 and very successful compared to all my friends and even adults way older than me.
But whats the point if im not happy.

>no gf
>no one to love and them love me
>family time doesnt make me as happy as it used to
>i dont connect with any of my friends anymore
>even my favorite hobbies dont make me happy

I dont even know what to do, im living life one day at a time telling myself i can make it through one more day, which i tell myself every day... i cant kill myself, thats how i lost my uncle i never met and it destroyed my mom. I cant do that to her. If she were to ever die i dont think i could live since shes the last person in my life.

I love these threads. I do, let's me know everyone else is going through shit too.

It sucks, but I hope one day we'll all be happy

4 New chan, best quality pic's, hot tread try it if u want :) new xgirls.site

me, too, vendine machine....me too

NERD!

that sucks user, I know folks who struggle with sobriety and I can understand why you'd be reluctant to resume ties with her. it's destructive as fuck.

I know you didn't ask for advice, so you can take this or leave it, either way is fine, but I do want to say: if you love her, try to find it within yourself to tell her so, even if you need to keep your distance otherwise. do what you have to in order to keep her illness from dragging you down. but don't burn the bridge completely if possible.

I used to be a delivery guy for a local pizza place, and let me tell you that I have seen all different kinds of people. I have seen some people who look like shit, are ugly, or fat, or probably lack the social skills like you do. But they somehow managed to find someone that loves them. You can see that maybe they aren't perfect people, but when I see that mother or father come to the door and smile as their young child excitedly waits for pizza, that even they found happiness, and you can too.

Don't look at all the younger people or even people your age. If you start comparing yourself to others, you'll fall flat on your face. Just embrace who you are and know even if tomorrow you don't find love, maybe you will the next day.

this guy gets it. took me til I was 35, but I ended up finding someone and getting married.

>maybe you will the next day.
This thought is seriously the only reason I'm still alive.

>26
>graduated bs
>fiance finished ma this spring
>looking at where to buy a house or move permanently for jobs
>tfw too young for all this responsibility
>tfw wishing I'd done shit like traveling

We'll are you at least happy with your fiancé?

My mom died 7 years ago, and I just realized her death day is around now. She was 49 and I was 21. She was diagnosed with skin cancer almost exactly a year before. My dad has never been the same since.

>figure out how much you can afford for mortgage payments, then stay well under it, don't take on a $1k house payment just because you can
>put extra money into savings
>keep getting better at managing money
>keep using birth control
>be a DINK (double income no kids) household as long as possible
>travel with fiance/wife
>when done traveling, continue saving money, then have kids if you want, or build yourselves a nest egg

I've traveled both alone and with the wife, and I prefer the latter. you would think that it's more fun to roam around not tied down, but there's nothing quite like having a travel partner to share in your adventures.

ffff youtube.com/watch?v=uDJI70huyT8

This if you take away the whole getting a chick prego and faking confidence, people pick up on fiegn confidence. The most realistic advice is to not give a fuck, work on yourself and put yourself out there. Its gonna be trial and error nut its better tham being marose and depressed .

I'm 27 and have never had a girlfriend. Probably never will either.