Why aren't you bisexual, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you bisexual, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexydivas.forumcommunity.net/
discord.gg/ddDtUSZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck that's a massive dick. How long exactly in cms? Good for you haha

Do girls often have trouble taking all of it?

>filename

Because thats how gays refer to themselves when they dont want to admit that they are gays

I've liked pussy and dick for over 15 years now, won't change.

im questioning it right now, but i could just be prison gay in the end who knows. i dont find guys sexually attractive for the most part, but ive never gotten close with a guy b4.

I am

because I'm a normal human being, free from any mental ilnesses

pan here

I am, but i dont like unshaved boybutts.
Woman or god tier Trannys.

i don't find guys sexually attractive at all, but i will close my eyes and let anyone suck my dick as long as they're not disgusting.

because i'm not

I have no romantic interest in men but I do get turned on by hot guys. The thought of kissing a guy though grosses me out. So I'm not sure what that makes me. I want to suck a dick but not kiss and I could never be in a relationship with a man.

>"I'm only a faggot sometimes"

I just love popping tight butt holes and filling them with cum. I love making sluts walk around with my cum leaking from their ass. Dominating sissy boys, making women useless butt sluts and cucking couples makes me diamonds

mysexydivas.forumcommunity.net/ forum for wrestling divas

cuse i don't want this crotch rocket oiling up my turds

because everybody has it's personal sex preferences and unless you are inmature you know what you like and don't

Don't try to convert us to have more prey

Because girls are gross.

'cause vaginas are gross.

Had an experience in high school once with a guy no kissing just sucked each other's dicks, now I see guys with massive dicks and I wanna stuff my face with one of them

Id fuck you

Pls fuck me.

Because vaginas are gross

discord.gg/ddDtUSZ

come visit bisexual general.

Where are you?

Because Im not a faggot