What is the largest artist discography you have listened to in full?

What is the largest artist discography you have listened to in full?
Mine is probably pic related with 15 albums

Not that guy, but probably Herbie.

I listened through Sigur Ros' entire discography in one day back in 2011 or so

ALOT

bowie
almost every album a couple times i think

Striborg

20 albums

>Animal Collective

Probably Smashing Pumpkins or Pink Floyd (especially with those remastered bonus tracks)

All of them! That's a lotta jazz

Porcupine Tree if you count all the live albums, EPs and compilations

Depeche Mode

Swans
>15 studio albums
>10 live albums
>4 EPs

NB4 BOH

avalanches

I've heard about 60 Zappa albums and am only a bit over halfway done.

But for the thread I've heard everything by Ween and Pink Floyd and Nick Cave so whoever of those is biggest.

I think it's a tie between The Fall, The Rolling Stones and The Beach Boys, but I can't be bothered to go through and count their albums individually

Favorite Zappa album so far?

this. too bad the pumpkins went to shit after adore

omar rodgriguez lopez up until he started releasing albums again last year

i still have the last 3 to listen to (also i remember nothing about reveal other than imitation of life)
are they actually worth it

i guess pic related for me

Buckethead

every single Aphex song under all monikers

I know all of Pink Floyd's discography by heart.

Come at me.

Bob Dylan's entire catalog would be a foreboding task.

Motorpsycho
20 albums
4 live albums
16 EPs

Around the Sun is their worst easily, Accelerate is pretty good, Collapse is just Accelerate but less memorable

if you're willing to set aside most or all of preconceived notions about his "canon" and, shall we say, listen without prejudice, then it's not a chore at all

i'm not saying there aren't any weak tracks or uneven albums in there, but the 63-67/bott/toom paradigm is ripe for a shakeup. it's one of the most interesting discographies in popular music but people sort of take it for granted

the bootleg series has already made a great job advancing the overall understanding of dylan's artistry (esp. vols 8 & 10); the next installment (79-82) has the potential to be the biggest of those revelations yet

I would say they are. Accelerate and Collapse into Now are solid albums. Around the Sun isn't very good, but it does have a few good songs on it especially Leaving New York which was one of later REM's best songs

>The Jam
6 studio albums
5 live albums
5 compilation albums
18 singles
1 cover album of himself he contributed to
>The Style Council
6 studio albums
2 live albums
6 compilation albums
22 singles
3 EPs
>The Smokin' Mojo Filters
1 Beatles cover album he contributed to
>Solo
12 studio albums
4 live albums
5 compilation albums
5 EPs
52 singles
2 live guest appearance albums

Physically own all this stuff. Weller is God.

Bob Dylan, for the most part, I've missed some of the newer releases, but in 2014ish I had listened to everything, plus a bunch of bootlegs obviously, though it's so amazing to see a lot of that stuff now being released officially, people don't realize what an amazing era it is now to be just getting into Dylan

Back When I was younger but all of Pearl Jam (not including 98% of the bootlegs)

Venetian Snares

lost count

I have like 68 GBV releases, I've listened to over 50 of them, and I probably don't even have half of their output.

I mean based on the sheer size of it.

this.
Somewhere round 50 ablums.

Pink Floyd, Frank Zappa and The Residents

the last one really took me in for a ride

To be fair, even if you just trim it down to the amazing stuff that's on par with the best stuff by any artist, there's more quantity there than in 90% of artist's entire discographies, so it's not like it's not worth it

Black Sabbath have quite a few albums; luckily only Technical Ecstasy, Never Say Die, and Forbidden are unlistenably bad.

Finished my David bowie marathon a while back. Good times (Except the 80's)

12 albums
Still working my way through the EPs though

Prince.

every album.
every EP.
every single and remix.

it was quite the trip.

There's a lot to the Rush discography, but it's all so varied It almost feels like there's not enough of each era.

Mah nigga

Sonic Youth. I've listened to all the major studio albums, a few EPs and most SYR releases.
It used to be my favorite band when I was younger, but now I grew a bit tired.

bonnie 'prince' billy

If we're only talking studio albums then yeah I got a big one....

(took me a long time to finish)

same