I have what seems to be some sort of fungus on my hands...

I have what seems to be some sort of fungus on my hands. It hasn't spread to any other part of my body but it itches something fierce. What do I do to get rid of it, Sup Forums? You think dunking them in mineral spirits would work?

Probably just dead skin, go get a cream OP

Dip in gasoline
Ignite
Put hand out with denim jeans
> OG anti fungal

If it was just dead skin it wouldn't feel like this. It's spread from finger to finger and now to my palms.

Dunking them in mineral spirits will make it worse. It's not fungus.

You might have psoriasis fam, get that shit checked out.

This

Yeah I was thinking it might be autoimmune since I've been using anti-fungals to no avail.

I know how much you guys like pics so here u go

Well if it IS psoriasis, what do I do to not look like a leper by Sunday? I'm getting laid, but not with zombie hands I'm not.

Use tea tree oil

How long ago did it start appear and where? Tip of the fingers? Every single figner or 1 specific? both hands? Only hands? How old are you? Did you touch anything off the normal?

This really best idea as creams are not working

It's been here about ten days. Appeared on my left index finger first, and spread to neighboring fingers and every part of my palms. Haven't been touching anything out of the ordinary, except maybe moving furniture around the garage.
I'm 21.

Tip of the fingers to start, and it was only on my left hand until four or five days ago.

It could be a yeast infection. You have two options here, and one or the other should work. If it's some kind of fungal infection (yeast, ringworm, etc.) then immersing your hands for a minute or so in dilute bleach should clear it up. On the other hand, if it's psoriasis or eczema, you'll want to get some Curel Itch Defence, which is recommended by dermatologists and which I've frankly found nothing short of miraculous for my own eczema.

The way it spreads is by the skin feeling numb and itching. I'll scratch it and bubbles will appear and tear.

Thanks user, it's rare I get a solid answer around here.

It is definately not an auto immune disease.
Not sure if it can spread to other people, if you have it at right hand some time after you got it at left it can.
You say it gets expanding which is not realy good. What exactly have you used yourself to treat it?
The first place it started, is it better or worse than the worst it has been since it started? If it is worse, even if you have used nothing at it, (after 10 days time) it doesn't realy look well. If it is better, or it slowly gets better it is very good.

>moving furniture around the garage
Hmm. Could also be an allergic reaction, possibly to mold. In addition to my other suggestions (bleach and Curel), you can try topical corticosteroids. You can get them over the counter without a prescription and, if it's allergic, it'll calm the reaction down. Just be cautious about using it for the long-term, since steroids will thin the skin with extended use.

bro that's the after effect of position ivy. had the same thing happen to me.

eczema, put lotion on after the shower will go away.

It is not an auto immune.
Allergic reaction would not leave that scars on finger tips, and would have different skin disformation.
My bet would be antibiotic treatment, keep it clean, use sanitation soap or that-watery-thing-don't-know-the-word, for 5 more days, if it doesn't improve even little, go see a dermatologist.

>position ivy
>position
wut

Well fuck, time to bleach my hands and use lotion.

I thought it was eczema at first because it was just on the side of my fingertips but now it's unbearable. It itches and burns.

>bleach my hands
DILUTE bleach. Please don't just dunk your hands in Javex. Dilute it at least 10:1 with water. And make sure you rinse your hands well afterward.

user, you're wonderful. I've had the same issue for years. I used to work in a photo lab, elbow deep in wet chemicals, and I assumed this reaction was due to that. It's mainly on the tip of my little finger, and has since spread to the other little finger and my left thumb. It seems to wax and wane randomly, I can't find a direct pattern to it.

itt some dumb kid who has nothing better to do on a friday than to photograph his pathetic little hands and attention whore about some dead skin on his fingers
its dead skin, its not fungus, look up what fungus looks like and stop wasting everyone's time you punk bitch

Go away, cancer. There was a time when Sup Forums had a sense of Sup Forumsrotherhood and we would always help out a Sup Forumsro in need. Or get them to mix up a batch of chlorine gas. One or the other.

I miss those days.

You talked about antifungal medicine...dick fungus?

Unbearable as in omg-so-much-pain-make-it-stop or it keeps itching and i just can't keep my head off it? Do you have sweaty hands? As i am seeing, no redness in hands, just peeling of the skin burning itching and progressively expanding? (with no signs of stoping?)

That is dry skin, get some cream for that and you're good. How the hell is a fucking fungus supposed to grow on YOUR FINGERTIPS.

Just did a tiny bit of research on the similar symptoms, it might be dyshidrotic eczema.

Leprosy bro

Hansen disease*

Go see your gp, they will likely prescribe you a cream for a fungal infection - actually follow the fucking instructions.

it will probably re-occur once or twice. dont touch your s/o pussy until its cleared up.

ITT: OP is scared of dry skin, thinks it's cancer.

well he does appear to smoke, that's guaranteed cancer...

Might, but he has no visible blsiters, when they should stay for a couple of weeks, this is the first time it appears, it get progressively worse, started firstly at 1 hand. I can get the destruction pattern of skin, his stress levels, time of the year though. Maybe he ahs sweaty hands, asked but he didn't answer.

This right here

Def not, not a single blister there, would be good to know about sweat or how often he cleans his hands though.
here

Damn OP, answer my questions and you will get your answers!

Yeah I'm getting too many answers on here, I'll see my PCP about it.

Do the itching gets worse at night, sweaty hands, how often you shower, how often you wash your hands, any family members have right know or up to a month ago something similar, your familys garage or grandparents, your nails are all good, any difference, just your palm skin is damaged or the other side of the hand too.

How fucking rancid is your cock to be able to infect your hand as well.

It's bad when I wake up. My palms sweat a bit but that's normal. Nobody else I know has it and it hasn't spread to any other part of my hands. I've touched my cock and other parts of my body since then but it's only on my hands, leading me to believe it's autoimmune. It's just on the palms.
I wash my hands several times a day.

Here u go faggot