Thinking that you will destroy white men, family values...

Thinking that you will destroy white men, family values, tradition and culture by importing millions of shitskins into Europe?

Many different cultures have thought they could conquer the White Man.
The Persians thought it in 500BC.
The Punics in 250BC.
The various Moors and Muslims throughout late antiquity and the middle ages.
East Asians in our new, modern Era.
Countless other fools have tried, and we have conquered you all. Then? We set you free. The only force that could ever bring us to our knees was our own.

You think a brief moment is a sign of our downfall? Our blood was forged in the frost of mother Europe, tempered like the extremophiles which became the archetype of all true life.

We suffered the plagues, the famines, the fires, the wars, and the ruinous ideologies which sent us into darkness countless times. And every time we fell, we found a way to rise again.

Do not mistake our cuts for mortal wounds or our slumber for a lifeless corpse, unless you want to make the same mistake that all the other opportunistic hordes lost throughout the ages have made.

So by all means continue with your heckling, continue with your defilement of our legacy, continue with your delusions of victory. The sooner you wake the sleeping giant, the better.
It doesn’t matter how many of us remain when it happens, we have turned the tide against greater calamities before. Mother Earth will once again feel our marching feet on her surface, perhaps this time in true unity and perhaps this time, to your lament, with less mercy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU
youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g
youtube.com/watch?v=C6FjGSM0qQo
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No surrender!

kek

I'm an atheist, but
DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S
V
U
L
T

This is now a deus vult thread.

DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT

lol, yes, keep praying to ((yahweh)) you fucking goyim.

The fuck does atheist mean to you, illiterate paganite? It's a rallying cry, not a sincere statement of belief.

>It's a rallying cry, not a sincere statement of belief.
>deus vult
>literally meaning "god wills it"
>not a sincere statement of belief.
>being this fucking retarded

white history: conquer, enslave, set free just because we feel like it.

op is a faggot

The white race is being destroyed, but rather than by foreign invasions, it's by ourselves.

found the jealous non white subhuman

Fuck you shitskin
DEUS FUCKING VULT

Dumbest shit I ever read.
You have to be 18 to post on this board, you know.

DEUS VULT YOU FILTHY HERETICS!!!
AVE MARIA!!!

>believing in a shitskin god
>calling others shitskin

nice irony you fucking imbecile.

This thread is like teenage Sup Forums-tier

>what is context
>what is intention
>being this intent on a fight you abandon all reasoning

deus vult kek

Not the annon you were replying to but what he says is true. Whites have always been superior. I find it quite funny when people try to argue otherwise. You literally just have to look back through to history to see that it's white men who've been at the forefront of modern society.

looking through history? Just look at countries with no white influence in africa.

>LOOK HER GAIS IM USING DEUS LE VULT CAUSE IM SO NATIONALISTIC WHILE MY PRIEST INVITES MORE IMMIGRANTS INTO MY CITY XDDDddd IM ATEHIST BTW xDDdd

Fuck you deus vult

youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU

Modern society is cancer and the reason white genocide is happening.

We dug our own graves.

We should keep out of foreign countries and they should keep out of ours, but there are certain (((globalist))) powers/ideologies who don't like that and their influence has been growing since the (((christianization))) of Europe.

What if the (((alt-right))) are the real Jews?

Considering good Christian fundamentals are what keep societies together, I don't get your point. Yes, we are digging our own grave, but it's from secularism-turned to a collective narcissism throughout the Western world. Moving away from Christianity is what lead us to becoming the Marxist faggots of today.

The alt-right is.
There is no real political solution to this problem because it is all controlled opposition.

>Considering good Christian fundamentals are what keep societies together

not this shit again...

youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g

Only white people have ever come close to toppling white people. Give up shitskins.

The video is irrelevant to my point, considering that I never claimed that Christianity was native to Europe.

>*Moving towards christianity is what lead us to becoming the marxist faggots of today.

ftfy

hopefully you understand it now.

Explain more than not at all, considering that the things killing our civilization today are an openness to invasion, post-modernist "subjectivity in everything" (I.E. the LGBTQ+ "genderfluid" shit), the breakdown of the family unit, and the moral apathy of people today in favour of getting their cummies on. Tradidional Christianity is opposed to all of this, and I assume you know Marx's stance about religion in general.

>Traditional*

And that's why they are indoctrinating our children into being open minded and leaning towards diversity. We are being killed from the inside, by our own flesh and blood.
The dirtiest, cheapest and disgusting way of takingo ut your enemy.

>And that's why they are indoctrinating our children into being open minded and leaning towards diversity. We are being killed from the inside, by our own flesh and blood.
Amen to that, brother.

Fuckin RIGHT OP.

Caucasians built this world. Every major innovation was us. For nearly 500 years, Europe rules almost the Entire globe. We conquered natives of other nations so easily that the largest wars we had were with colonials from other European nations.

Deus fucking Vult.

Because Christianity laid the foundation to all that.
It enabled tolerance and apathy.
It enabled cultural marxism.
It is an internationalist/globalist tool of enslavement and assimilation and has always been.
Almost all the things we value, our values, date from way before christianity because these are the values of our blood, of our heritage, and have nothing to do with some adapted death cult, that tried to pervert these very values.

>It enabled tolerance and apathy.
How?
>It enabled cultural marxism.
Again, how?

You are a dingus.
Christianity is what united white Europe and made us even stronger. Without Christianity we'd be just like the shitskins

Very true.

Amen

Because bluntly said christianity is spiritual communism.
I spare you the lecture about what's written in the bible, because you can read it yourself.

>Christianity is what united white Europe and made us even stronger. Without Christianity we'd be just like the shitskins

nice memeing you clueless faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=C6FjGSM0qQo

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw

I will stop responding because either you get it, or you don't.
I could care less about igorant christcucks.
You will not reclaim the (((holy land))) and you will not join another (((crusade))).
You will just perish with the other (((cattle))).

I've read the bible, and still do. It's not Communism, my friend. Also, I like how instead of forming your own arguments, you resort to using videos from that one gentleman you keep linking.

when it happens, and it will happen, whites could genocide every other race on the planet, if we was in the mood. no other race has the power or potential we do. its that simple. we have built and conquered everything. we are the superior.

>I've read the bible, and still do. It's not Communism, my friend

If you can't find obvious links between those ideologies yourself, that's too bad, but i am not here to do your homework.
And no, just because "religion is opium for the masses" has been said by various marxist leaders, doesn't exclude certain similarities.
Replace "state" with "god" and you get a clearer picture

>Also, I like how instead of forming your own arguments, you resort to using videos from that one gentleman you keep linking.

I don't have to form my "own" arguments here because these "gentleman's" videos represent them very well.