Shit just keeps getting better

Shit just keeps getting better.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Truth.jpg

You do know that republicans were the plantation owners and the poor common folks were democrats

>doesn't dispute ops image
>redirects topic instead

Interesting, then you never read any of the speeches or treaties on racism, white mans burden and slavery that were delivered on the congressional floor by Democrat politicians.

Nice to live in total ignorance isn't it asshat?

I don't know a single democrat today that doesn't have a hate boner for pre 60s democrats. Most of us say we would have been republican 100 years ago. Parties change over time.

Fact: The Republican Party was founded primarily to oppose slavery, and Republicans eventually abolished slavery. The Democratic Party fought them and tried to maintain and expand slavery. The 13th Amendment, abolishing slavery, passed in 1865 with 100% Republican support but only 23% Democrat support in congress.

fun fact:
the parties have switched from liberal to conservative a few times throughout American history.

Republicans were the progressive party and drew progressive supporters. Today the democrats are the progressive party and draw progressive supporters.

Fun Fact:
Democrats have always been pieces of shit.
They swim against the stream if you catch my drift

Better than the party that wants to turn America into Christian Afghanistan.

Keep crying libtard

xoxo

Democratic Party pre-1968
>blacks are subhuman pieces of shit who should have no rights
Democratic Party post-1968
>white people are subhuman pieces of shit who abuse their rights and should give their privilege over to others

Really fires your synapses.

Non-American here, when and how did Republicans and Democrats switch their sides?

no real date.
just happens when you get a two party system.
conservative liberals and liberal conservatives working together.
party lines start to blur.
the left party sees that they have more in common with the right party so they migrate towards them.
and then because it's a two party system, everyone has to migrate towards their new team....instead of breaking off and creating a new party.

Someone can probably elaborate better but tonnes of Southern democrats in the 60s were fucking pissed about desegregation and switched sides.

1964 President Lyndon B. Johnson, a democrat, actively pressured Congress to make the dismantling of racial discriminatory laws his legacy. Although joined by Republicans and Democrats in northern states, Democrats in southern states fled the party.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964

Kyle? I don't remember that Pendleton in the Dishonored series.

All of that social justice nonsense about white privilege has only existed in the mainstream for four or five years. It's dumb, but not as dumb as creationism, climate change denial, and trickle down economics.

After the Civil Rights Act, the Republican Party courted the racist ex-Democrats to win elections.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Faggot thinks Christianity makes countries shitty
>Roman Empire
>British Empire
>Spanish Empire
>German Empire
>Holy Roman Empire
>Early America

Rome at its height was pagan. I'm not talking about Christianity specifically, I'm talking about the country being run by zealots.

I dont know why everyone is upset...its only going to be 8 years of President Trump.

*4 if he doesn't get impeached.

>Christian Afghanistan

Kek

thanks for this great tid bit of information. i'll be sure to take it to heart.

I think you're right about creationism and CC denial, but pretending like those people haven't been shaping public debate since the early 80s via academics, media and culture seems a little foolish. For further information, watch/read C. Hoff-Sommers.

I'm not claiming that it hasn't existed, but I think "shaping public debate" is an exaggeration. I don't think most people cared about it one way or the other until very recently.

That's fair, it's not like something like "shaping public debate" can actually be measured and therefore proven or disproven.
I'd urge you to check out the abovementioned writer, though.
She's a registered democrat and 2nd wave feminist.

could you be more ignorant to the facts?

that's where you are misguided and out of touch

remove yourself from the rhetoric on tv and think like you actually pocess a brain

which it really isn't

almost all of those zealots want abortion to be a state issue not federal.

Let the state decide. you dwant an abortion but live in TX? go to another state and get it. or move from Tx.

fucking liberals can't get that idea, ever.

In america you respevt the belief of a person even if you don't agree. They believe abortion is murder. GET IVER IT YOU SPECIAL FUCKING SNOWFLAKE.

How's the south workin' out for ya?

>Being this dumb

Killing babies is fuckin' metal.