Is it true asian girls love white guys? I was thinking about going to Japan or Korea...

Is it true asian girls love white guys? I was thinking about going to Japan or Korea. Whats the chance I'll bang a hottie or bring home a souvenir?

depends what you look like/talk like etc etc

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB

No idea, but they definitely love their money!

Than again, you'd be exotic, and even if your dick is average, over there you'll be ahhh big man!

Go slay 'em tiger!

what if you look like this

In Japan at least, most nobody under 30 digs foreigners anymore, that went out of fashion a good while ago, and the quality of life is far better there too.

Unless you are rich and French, forget it user.

Also referring to women as souvenirs guarantees you will fail due to being a seriously shit tier douche.

Just anhero you know you want to.

Very likely if you're not a dumbass.

I went to Japan and fucked 4, wifed 1. That was 6 years ago, couldn't be happier.

Friend of mine went to japan as an exchange student for 6 months at the start of 2016. He came back in the summer with a nippon girl and they got married about 2 months ago. so yes it is very likely you can get one too

>get one
fuck its as if anons get even more retarded year on year.

you aren't going to succeed if you are a fat neckbeard who cant score american women

it's a figure of speech.. you are the retard here m8

socially awkward kissless millennial detected do the world a favour and go chug some domestos : )

95% just don't be poor. they want someone to take care of them.

100%

Yes, they love white guys. I did a year in Korea with the army. The whiter, the better. Blond, blue eyes, stutter, pocket protecter, small cock, go all out, you will get laid.

>as a pale face currently in asia

Fucking yeah, man

Just don't be fooled. Not all Asian chinks are hot. I'd say it's like 50/50. Still the "ugly" 50% are light years better than the local "hot girls", so you can't go wrong. They are non-feminists too, so you will have to take care of them. Choose wisely, my son.

You can also go to the Philippines, my girlfriend is from a province just outside manilla. She tells me if you are at least a little tall, white, and have a big nose you will have a good time. (side note I have not been to the Philippines, I meet this girl here in the states, this is all information from her and her friends I talk too)

You talk like a fag
And your shits all retarded

Im in the Philippines, friend. Chicks digged me the second i stepped off the plane in cebu. And i used to be a fat sack of shit (perk one of living in the Philippines is you lose weight)

>Perk two is pussy

Married to a Korean woman. Yes - they love white guys but it's taboo for them to admit it. They think we look exotic. Most are also attracted to the personality western men have as well. More or less, when they come state side it's like an off limits candy shop for them.

One thing i noticed is the darker you are, the more racist they become.
>Spanish fag here
I went to china on business, etc etc, married a local. She loves me, loves my father and sister. Immediately hated my brother and mother. Admitted it was cause of how dark they were. She then told me how she wouldnt ever fuck anyone too dark, cause its akin to fucking an animal in asian culture

Thats why she hate koreas, cause they love niggers

Chinese are the most racist fucks. I dont care too much because im not a nigger.

I've learned that all asians are racist. Asians hate the japanese because of war crimes. Asians hate Koreans because they are racist. Asians hate chinese because they are low tier. Asians hate SE asians because they are jungle asians. Asians hate western asians because they aren't asian enough. Asians hate eastern asians because they are too asians.

Pretty much if you exist an asian will hate you.

But the sex is good.

Whats fucked up is im dating a japanese girl, and she said the same shit, only she said it was the chinese who fuck niggers

Theres a goddamn conspiracy of the asians blaming each other for fucking niggers

Chinese-Amerifag, hier. Confirmed. Chinks fucking hate niggers.

As a white man, it feels good that asians hate all asians, but love me cause im white. Truly, i get first class treatment for being white, and thats the tits

Asians are the most racist people on the planet. They call a spade a spade. Thats why i love them

As a black man....oh wait nevermind

Can confirm, I go to Thailand every year and they seem to hate other Asians. Girl on the right hated Cambodians, said she never understood their "bong bong bong" language. They also seem to hate Muslims to varying degrees.

Asian women, as a whole, want nothing to do with American men anymore. If you're looking to get a girl under the age of 30 that doesn't look like a punching bag, then you're going to have to go to specific countries (and even particular areas within countries) or pay for a prostitute.

Japanese women want nothing to do with American men. Same with Koreans, Vietnamese, and Malaysians. Singapore girls can be into it, but you would have to be rich/successful or in the military. Thai women love American men still, as a whole. Filipino women love American men, but good luck finding one that will do the casual thing.

If you're in with a Filipino woman though, you're set. They do pretty much anything you ask in bed, love to do the stay-at-home wife thing, and are frugal as fuck.

First of all, that isnt you picture cause ive seen it here dozens of times over the past 7 years
Second, (asians) all hate muslims, except indonesians, because(indoneasians) are muslim

Its amazing how wrong you are in thr first half, but so right in the second half

Its like a paradox of faggotry

But they love basketball so much

>First of all, that isnt you picture cause ive seen it here dozens of times over the past 7 years

You're lying about the 7 years because I took this pic last year in Pattaya. If someone else is using my pic then fine but know that I took it.

>Second, (asians) all hate muslims, except indonesians, because(indoneasians) are muslim

You're right on that.

>Proof that pic is mine. Here is girl on right

if you don't get laid in your home country you won't get laid in japan either.

Nigga, you aint fooling me. Its cool to play faggot and pass off pics as your own, but ive saved these pic before. Ive seen them on hc asian threads about sex tourism alot aswell
>inb4 you posted it on hc

But this is all beside the point, we are talking about asians hating niggers and other asians

I'll file that under "Things you are wrong about".

Hookers are a real thing you know.

Not remotely wrong. I've been to pretty much every Asian country once, if not twice, a year for the last decade between personal travel and business. Plus I traveled to many of these countries as American military prior to that.

If we were talking just 5 years ago I would be painting a different story, but I was in Japan two months ago, Korea and Vietnam 6 months ago, and I've been to Malaysia about 5 times this year.

The younger women there want nothing to do with American guys now, at least for the most part. You'd have to travel to very specific regions within those areas to find Asian women into round eyes.

I assume the souvenirs were referring to clothing

>inb4 you posted it on hc

kek that was me dude. how ya doing?

IDK what're you on about, bro. Dated plenty of Chinese girls, in Shenzhen/Hong Kong between 2013 and 15. Now in Japan, and dated two Japanese. Currently dating a Vietnamese girl who is fucking wife material. She's amazing. Smart as fuck, strong, and doesn't pull bullshit like white women.

Sorry you had a bad experience in Japan, but Nippon girls fk love me. As soon as I fly in country they blow up my tinder. I had a date literally 4 hours after landing, one time.

i want a pair of glasses like that.

except with lenses that arent 0.0

work with 60 yo man, he knocked up a philipina cunt 15 years ago.

he regrets it so badly it's fucked up his retirement years. He's in debt up to his eyeballs trying to keep this cunt happy.

He loves son, wife is cunt.

hi Cane.

Asian women are shit-tier honestly. American men think that since their culture makes them meek and submissive it would be easier than stepping their game the fuck up here. But at the end of the day, just fuckin look at her.

Like this bitchshe's ugly af. And you want to breed that?

Better hope this is a fetish that will pass when you virgins quit watching anime and venture out of the house every once in a while.

And not for one second do I believe any of you neckbeards know what Asian women (or any woman for that matter) like or dislike in men.