Start my first shift at this hellhole in a few hours. Any advice from former or current BK employees?

Start my first shift at this hellhole in a few hours. Any advice from former or current BK employees?

Don't go

Go, but keep looking. Get a job in construction or something. Triple the pay, and it's not as bad as you think.

If you are in London, keep your head down, find out when the after lunch / evening cash drop to the bank is, what the route they take is, text a friend with a burner phone in the staff toilet

get a friend or two to wear suitable disguises, have them mug the guy making the cash drop, split the taking in half

profit

repeat again then give it a rest for a while.

thank an user for an easy money maker

Construction is going to be RIP where I live for atleast 4 months. Winter and what not. It's not full time, I'm just working weekends it's a second job. I work at a college doing tudor shit during the week

Use the excess oil to lube up your asshole before masta comes lookin

Leave while you still can...please

I worked at a bk for a week. Hell. Do not go. So much grease in the air you get high from a lack of oxygen. Please quit.

don't put your cock in the pickle slicer, I know it is inviting, but you and her will both be fired

>Any advice from former or current BK employees?

Do a good job and if you work really hard I might get a good dividend this quarter.

Frozen hamburgers are easy to steal from walk-in freezer.

Take the piss out of the free meal you get. And squeeze them for every penny. I used to just fucking eat and drink everything, not because I was hungry, because I'll be fucked if I'm not getting all I'm entitled to

That place is shit worst job you could ever have unless it's a corporate store most the franchise ones are shittt.

Work hard, get promoted
BK store managers make a fuck load of $$, esp, in busy stores

Don't try to fuck your coworkers.. and rape isnt always the wrong answer

Hi Anan,

First off I wanted to welcome you to the BK team! On your first day please arrive 15 minutes early, as usually your manager will have paperwork for you to complete. Working at BK is an outstanding career with ample opportunities to advance! Who knows, you could even be an owner of your very own BK restaurant!

Please be sure to be clean shaven and looking profession in your BK supplied uniform! As always everyone with the company is willing and ready to help you with any questions you have, please don’t be afraid to ask one of your fellow crew members for help during your first day!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me and I will get back to you as quickly as possible! Enjoy the first day of an exciting career here at BK!

Sincerely,
user

Work at subway and pay whores to lure children

Request to change your locations logo.

There are many paths to fast food stardom.
You have chosen...
Poorly.

What kinda pussy town stops all construction cause of winter? Tell your whole place to nut up

Was my first job at 15. You will laugh at all the stupid complaints. Dont rage at the fat people that complain for a free meal after they ate everything. You will get 1 of them a day.

Put in a proposal to the management team to change the name

We live on a freshwater lake and the snow gets intense so they kind of just give up.

>Tudor
Bullshit.

Enjoy flipping burgers your whole life. And fucking really? Work and don't bullshit around making people wait on your dumbass because lettuce tomato and sauces r hard

This gets an instant promotion