Sup Forums make me feel less suicidal

Sup Forums make me feel less suicidal
>depressed
>parents are shit
>kicked out of house
>no where to live and no friends

you have to be the change you want to see.
Simple as that, cunt.
Whatever you're doing now isnt working so try everything else until it works out.

where u at?

If you have a pussy you have no reason to whine and lots of options, so quit yer bellyaching!
>also, show tits. It may not make you feel any better, but you may help someone on Sup Forums have a better day, and that should make you feel better!

Nc

Trips of Truth.
OP must now show tits.

story?

I am demanding a story with this one, why did they kick you out?

Kill yourself, cunt. Live stream it so I can fapped while these white knights cry on to their keyboards.

What exactly happend ?

I have a legal pot farm in Portland that you should all come work on

join the militairy you cunt

Curl up on a sherpa fleece blanket and jack off

government is made specifically for people in your situation.

id suggest applying for welfare immediately, let them know youre homeless and theyll help you . look for second 8 housing, which takes months but atleast you can get like a home super cheap if you get approved.i sent out a bunch of applications to them and get into one in some random state you basically get a 1000$+ place for 100 dollars if that

also consider joining the military, immediate job + housing + food + guaranteed for 4 years while your sort your shit out, ontop of job training. apply for government jobs too a lot of them get same benefits as military, just without gi bill.

>Have a shitload of kids
>Live off system
>Have 20 baby daddies all straight income for yer kids
>??????
>Profit
>Extra win if half of baby daddies are black or mexican

also check my dubs

Do I know you? You look like a girl I know exept she now has red hair.

Is this an old photo?

This speaks to me

No srsly, I know you, we met yesterday!

Portland what?

Its senior year so i have to apply to colleges but ive just been really depressed and unmotivated and apathetic. Moms keeps getting on my case about how im a lazy piece of shit and shes more interested in my future than i am. Blames me for dumbass shit all the time like being abandoned by my friends at a random party. Tells me shes doesnt care anymore says find a job and a place to live shes done trying to help me.
>tried to leave before but never had the guts
>where to go

No i took this today

I'm david, we met yesterday right?

Check these digits

Anyway, I'm going downstairs

How old are you? Over 18? Then go back, pretend to go along with their bullshit, get a job or two and save some money for a bit, then move the fuck outta there.

I'm 13 and i'm going to cry if you kill yourself

Literally just spend like 4-5 hour finding determination to live within yourself, it's all you need to do anything. You'll be able to find solutions easier afterwards.

Give me the details.

Triggered and reported

I've been here too Op. I'm just glad I made it through that day, and there was nothing to help me progress what I wanted to do. Get through today.

You should consider thai ladyboy prostitutes, can't be sad after one of these babies suck you dry.

Is it emotional trauma that made you depressed or is it your brain that is doing it? Have you always been called smart but underachieving?
Do you prefer to hang out with the same or opposite gender?

This stuff is important

To the user that demanded me give him the details about Portland how's about a non traditional interview and give me your details

Chocolate is nice.

You can move in with me be my fuck toy

Go to masturbate that make you feel good

Shave you head

Throw a brick through the biggest window

Become that guys fuck toy what else do you have to lose

Tits or gtfo. Sorry but rules are rules

Rape a dude, whoever came up with storefront captchas for starters.

Smear shit on the front door

Rape your parents

If you suck good dick and have a tight pussy, I'll give you a place to stay.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife

>Going to Sup Forums to feel less suicidal

That sounds like a wise move OP

If you were kicked out how did you use computer

I'm not a faggot, so I would feel zero joy from this scenario.

They be rape'n everyone up in here

If you aren't going to reply to a single post in your own thread, perhaps you should kill yourself.

Your wrong to think that. They actually know what to do with a dick

Your a faggot for sure bro

i'd be down
maybe a friend of mine would be too if you're serious

>Its just my brain
>not always i really like doing art but recently i have been super unmotivated for everything
>it doesnt matter to me

Samefag here

I'm 100% serious

Hey babe, don't listen to these degenerate man. You need REAL classy man like me. ;)

Cellphones you stupid basement dweller.

The fact they have a penis means mine will not rise in their presence, cuz not gay.
I'm fine with an actual chick figuring out how to please my cock than a dude in drag slurping down like a cock-starved faggot.

You Either come out of Adversity stronger or you Die OP.

Nothing we can do will change a thing so get off this board and go do something you fucking retard.

A real man that fucks goats

I live upstairs not a basement and her parents pay the bill for her phone I'm guessing ?

Seriously. Move to Oregon and come be my fuck slave.

Oh snap fool you just got served

Phone

Kek

Hey I'm the guy trying to get her to be my fuck slave back off I called her

Where at in NC?

Yeah im gonna look for a job today

I have a job for you.

I agree with the fact that if she was kicked out she was cut off and would not have working phone and also she hasn't responded with why any of this happened so I call bs

I was just kicked out this morning she hasnt cut off my phone yet.

lol, k.

Holy hotness, I love a man with class and a sword.
Just one thing, senpai. When I say deus...

You can move in with me in Texas I've got nothing going on need a roommate anyway and you wouldn't have to be my fuck slave unless you want to

That doesn't teach her anything. She's got to learn that she'll have to pay her way through life.

Hello neighbor

Just get a job at a cafe or something it's easy

I can give you $100 per day if you clean the cheese on my dick with your tongue every morning (uncut)

Is OP a virgin?

If she moves in and gets a simple job I don't see how it doesn't plus moving from nc to Texas that's independence how is that not a life lesson

How would you like to move in with me in Charlotte?

Yea dude..

She needs to learn that she'll have to offer up her holes to pay her way.

I like this

Tits first

Well, is ok. I'll teach you.

Well what do you want to do?

I know a black dude who could give you $5000 for your virginity. You just have to make sure it bleeds.

Tx again you should defiantly move in with me I was kicked out at 16 and know what you going through

I want to get a job and find a place somewhat near by till i finish the school year

You're a chick
That means you're NEVER broke
There's a reason you never see young chicks on skid row. Go blow someone for shelter while you figure your life out.

I'd even buy you bus ticket

If this is you bri you hurt me, I'm sorry if I ever did anything to upset you.

Fuck the school it's for liberals. We have Trump now and can stay dumb.

You could just transfer