What went wrong?

What went wrong?

not the box office, and that's all anyone cares about could've toned down the quips to about 30-40%

These threads.

The amount of quips was perfect.

Calling it "Civil War" when they don't have rights to X-Men and thus can't actually make a movie about a big battle like in the original comic.

Made 30 years too late

eh, orange slices should've been cut.

The cinematography
The choreography
The editing

The airport fight was ruined by it.

Excuse plot that depended on characters being stupid and not sharing obvious information with each other.

As soon as Tony learned about the villain being behind the release of Bucky, he immediately went against UN orders and tried to strike a truce with Cap.

If Cap told him immediately that he has evidence of the villain manipulating the events and they need to stop him before it's too late, the airport fight would never happen.

Tony's argument (not relating to Bucky's Ass - the actual MacGuffin of the movie) is related to the supers crashing down too much in collateral damage. I imagine how many dollars of damage did he and Vision cause during the airport fight.

Instead of being an idealist, like in the comics, Cap decided to fight against the accords purely because his buddy Bucky was in danger.

>middle of a melancholic scene
>Tony STANK?

X-Men were barely in the original Civil War, was pretty swag when Scott was like fuck you faggots, this is our daily life.

Best Quipper's ?

> 1. Ant Man
> 2. Spider Man
> 3. Captain America

I wouldn't know, HD hasn't leaked yet

>Instead of being an idealist, like in the comics, Cap decided to fight against the accords purely because his buddy Bucky was in danger.

He's an idealist, not a fucking robot.

Zemo didn't upload the video to youtube.

Damn fine casting user minus Cpt. Being a little manlet although this did make me realize they did fuck up casting for the movie. A scrawny bitch war machine and a bunch of literally who's as supporting cast did bring it down. Good movie though.

I disagree with the Richard Gere and Danny Glover casting choices.

>Captain America
Considering what was happening to and around him, he shouldn't be quipping.

The X-Men didn't play a major role in the original, doofus.

yes but he is certainly as skilled at quipping as he is at fighting, that's why he gained position 3 in my official civil war quipping ranking system.

u wot mates

The audience

I don't know how to read in between the lines, the post.

Nothing.

It was pure kino

More suitable question is ''what went right''? since everything went wrong.It was complete garbage,and the box office over over 1billion $ shows that it was a money laundering scheme.

>Prime retard media capeshit
>"You just can't read between the lines!"

Good one.