Accidental nudity thread GO!

Accidental nudity thread GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ddDtUSZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not your personnel army retard

I asked for nothing, it's a thread you dumb fuck -_-

The fuck? That's not how this works user.

did you had a bad day melvin?

kys

wtf

Bump you fuks

What th' fuck did ye just fuckin' say about me, ye little bitch? I’ll have ye be knowin' I graduated top o' me class in th' Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have o'er 300 confirmed kills. Splice the mainbrace! And swab the deck! I be trained in gorilla warfare and I’m th' top sniper in th' entire US armed forces. Yaaarrrrr! ye be nothin' t' me but just another target. And hoist the mainsail! I will wipe ye th' fuck out with precision th' likes o' which has ne'er been seen before on this Earth, mark me fuckin' words. ye think ye can get away with sayin' that shit t' me o'er th' Internet? Think again, fucker, and a bucket o' chum. As we speak I be contactin' me secret network o' spies across th' USA and yer IP be bein' traced right now so ye better prepare fer th' storm, maggot. th' storm that wipes out th' pathetic little thin' ye call yer life. ye’re fuckin' poxed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can keel-haul ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that’s just with me bare hands. Not only be I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access t' th' entire arsenal o' th' United States Marine Corps and I will use it t' its full extent t' wipe yer miserable ass off th' face o' th' continent, ye little shit. Yaaarrrrr! Shiver me timbers! If only ye could have known what unholy retribution yer little “clever” comment were bein' about t' brin' down upon ye, maybe ye would have held yer fuckin' tongue. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’re payin' th' price, ye goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all o'er ye and ye will drown in it. ye’re fuckin' poxed, kiddo

MODS :D

>personnel

Personnel?

this thread is exactly why Sup Forums is shit now babies crying for Mods and others anons being winy little bitches

Rip in peace Sup Forums

le xd le Sup Forums is le dead xddd
i'm such an old fag i'm here since 2013 guys :DD
now i'm going back to le reddit for le real fun xdd

Kys faggot

Did not know this was ylyl but goddamn i lost

kys newfag

Did you even graduate from 'The Derek Zoolander School for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good Too' brah?

u ruined my whole fucking day

what a goober

kek

This thread has amazing potential on two levels.

discord.gg/ddDtUSZ

>personnel

Here Here!!!!!!!

Wrong thread faggot

>inb4 took the bait

>nothing personnel

>Retard army personnel your not

Hidden message

Pssh

why dis Jennifer Lawrence gif not showing?

>Your not army personnel, retard.
It's a social commentary on how these protesters have no military experience and can't win a civil war as is. This thread is an accidental nudity thread, which is a metaphor for the protestors accidentally exposing this weakness to the world. Something something, halflife 3 confirmed.

as always on Sup Forums: it's you, not us

Did she shit herself or something?

Is that J Lawesome?!

actually if you click the link that is still showing you can see it. JL flashing a bit of gash. nice

yeah

You can't see shit.

This sucks.

show us what you got then numbnuts

This whole thread sucks

You were going through a gooth path
nice have some Sup Forums gold coins

I have the photo with no cat.

you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention

I hate it when this type of accidental nude happens :/

dont get mad, get even

Frenchfag detected

How is this even remotely considered accidental nudity?

this is accidental nudity

Bimbo's

the opitome of style and class in one beautiful photograph

>Bimbo's
eh?

Nah need da money

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""accidental""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Oh Please you suck cock for Fentanyl

no one except for got the joke, you're all fucking newfags kys.

wait what?

people that dress and look like this should be exterminated.

I don't see anything out if the ordinary

Kys

it's a distraction tactic

*your

but.... ok

kelly?

hunger games lookin' ass white boy nigga

Dem niggaz be cray

Don't cut yourself on that edge newfriend

Moar pls

>rip in peace
>rest in peace in peace

I'm gonna play doubles advocate here, but posts like yours are a diamond dozen and I could care less to see one like it ever again.

You're all stupid

Shut the fuck up, Ricky.

i could care less, it's a doggy dog world my nigga

wasn't that a Holland Oates song?

Nah I think it was Alison Chains

lost

Really really hoping you aren't that stupid

Nice tits. Suace anyone?

No retard, it's you're, as in "you are" not your, as in "your (Possession)"

WTF nigger?