Farage

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2f6MfEzhvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tim curry

>Britian leaves the EU
>Utopia starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=m2f6MfEzhvo

Idris Elba

why do so many of this libcucks think this vote had anything to do with niggers and muslims?

Yeah but they didn't emigrate from the EU so what does that have to do with anything?

Because, when asked, most people who vote Leave said the most important issue in the referendum for them was immigration, polls don't lie. It's like "libcucks" aren't making up the fact that old people and people without any education are way more likely to vote Leave.

Well, the EU has refugee quotas

Educated white people need visas and other permits to work or study in Britain meanwhile muslims can freely come over from the Commonwealth countries.

>People without education are voting poorly reee
>When the right proposes minimum voting standards the libcucks cry
Kek

dris' family weren't refugees so it still doesn't have any bearing on that opinion

>OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD WE WUZ BRITISH N SHEEEIT

Shouldn't he be blackwashing more roles.

Which a number of countries completely ignored and weren't sanctioned with anything but a slap on the wrist.

This crisis is UK's government's own fault that it conveniently shifted on the EU policies getting the blame.

>minimum voting standards
Is that a thing people on the right actually want? What a bunch of fucking morons. What about just educating people instead? No we wouldn't want that.

They only see race.

Not me, I'm all over cutting the young and the old from the right to elect. Only those who make money and pay taxes should have the right to vote.

people like him can still emigrate to the UK they just need to properly apply now and prove they have a job and dont have a criminal record etc like every other country

shut the fuck up faggot

Usually? Yes.

You need to understand however this mostly applies to third world countries, where the left actively tries to keep people uneducated.

More importantly, I love how labour doesn't actually appeal to labourers.

Lolzamam-ul-Haq

>polls dont lie
>nearly every poll said remain would win
yeah, no

Why do so many people act like this referendum was about immigrants?? Where did they get THAT idea?

well i hope they didn't vote based on that, since this changes nothing. Britain will seek membership in eea and get the same immigrant/foreign labor deal

Don't come at me with FACTS, you dirty liberal. Since when was the glory of the British empire ever hindered by FACTS?