Anyone have real stories of Women sitting on faces for dominance?

anyone have real stories of Women sitting on faces for dominance?

Yeah.

Yeah me too.

There was this girl I met through my gf. She texted me asking if I would give her head.

I said yes.

>get there
>she has me play music for her because she knows I like it.
>go into her room
>who's line is it anyway
>fuck yeah
>just when it's getting good she closes her laptop
>grabs me and kisses me
Ok
>she pulls me down to her crotch and I start eating her out
>she clearly has not trimmed in a while
>tastes not great but whatever
>neither one of us are really getting into it and I'm thinking about backing out.
>looks me dead in the eyes
>"lay down"
Then she rode my face for at least thirty minutes.

Honestly I'd rather do it in different terms.

Yeah.
It's called not being a faggot & having a girlfriend.

did you only lick the pussy or did she grind over your face so that you licked her asshole too?

wanna share?

they lied to you

I don't know. Ass or pussy?

either

I do but they're not very interesting

I have like fifteen years worth of stories. It's kind of my bag. All across the board too. You're going to have to narrow it down. Got feet stuff and all sorts of shit too.

Ass

So you have an open relationship?

iwant her force me to eat her nasty smelly protein shits

That's a nice ass.

You into black girls, Asians, sweaty, all bound up, big girls, what?

>Meet 6.5/10 maybe 7 on a good day at a tailgate party
>Kinda chubby but not too bad
>We fuck on and off for a couple weeks
>Tells me she's super into BDSM and assplay
>Well why the hell not
>Ties me to bed posts
>Stands over my face reverse cowgirl style
>Cool
>Lowers her ass onto my face
>This bitch didn't shower beforehand
>This bitch didn't shave her ass beforehand
>Grinding on my face like her life depends on it
>Smells like a dumpster full of human shit
>Gag a couple times
>Hair is making it feel like sandpaper on my mouth
>One of her asshairs gets stuck in my teeth like dental floss
>I throw up all over the inside of her ass and my face
>She screams
>I leave
>Haven't talked to her since

She kinda ruined my ass fetish tbh

Lol!

Asian sweaty

this would be heaven for me. ive licked a few BBW's hairy shitty asses clean before (they werent intentionally shitty, fat girls just dont/cant wipe their asses very good). and it made me almost cum without touching myself.

clean asses are just too boring

One of my fuckbuddies is pretty fucking violent and yea, she loves dominance/submission shit.
she abuses me like crazy (we are not retarded to use any tools, we just wrestle and bite a lot) and likes sort of rape-like sex..

In short - not as fun as you might think. Interesting, but a more normal sex, maybe with more energy in sexuality, than violence is better.

Had a girl who was into bondage - now that's amazing. Especially to be on receiving end - get tied up and teased to a point you might explode.
Get released and fuck her like a dog in heat

I'm all for a good ole fat girl but the hairy ass thing is just a nuclear fallout turnoff for me.

i was licking her asshole so hard i was getting her stray hairs in my mouth and i was just swallowing them motherfuckers. i must have swallowed like 6 or 7 ass hairs from one of them fat bitches once

I actually have this.

There was a half Japanese girl that I trained at a books a million, if you remember those.

She was kinda thicc. About 5'4". Really sweet girl. Really into fitness.

After she was trained, she'd come over to my apartment regularly like many co-workers would because I was twenty one. Think she was twenty. She had a taste for Bombay sapphire.

She came over on numerous occasions before we started dating. After the gym, or a shift and we'd get drunk and it'd escalate to making out and then me sitting on the floor, head on the couch while I ate her ass, and she'd rub her pussy.

We only dated a few months before she moved, but we got really freaky in those months.

I'll answer any questions, elaborate where needed. Tell other stories.

Great story! What did her ass smell like? did she ever fart on you?

The smell was typical fare for that sort of thing. The taste was pleasant. I always go for that salty dirty taste.

She accommodated some of the stuff I was into like sitting on my face in her gym tights and making me smell while teasing my cock.

I don't recall her ever farting in front of me, but many other girls have.

What about Black girls stories?

I used to live across the hall from an Ethiopian girl. She was thin as a rail, but had a cute little ass.

She was terrified of my dog, but we sort of bonded over that. She helped me with my language studies. Made me the best fried chicken I've ever had. She really liked hookah and tequila.

She was pretty sweet, very clean, very studious. Hated the American nigger.

We never officially dated, but we hooked up some. She sat on my face. Ate her ass, she actually taught me pussy eating technique that I use today. To be fair, I was seventeen and she was like twenty three.

What about her?

was she very dominate?

Not her in particular, but she was very fond of being serviced. More gentle-domme, along that spectrum.

any good stories of girls that really enjoyed the domination aspect?

Yeah, my current through last three three girlfriends were into that in differing ways.

Some of the inbetweens. Not as many as that just did it because it was what I wanted, and you can always tell.

If you want that sort of girlfriend, find one with low self esteem. They'll probably be a pent up virgin with a lot of freaky or wild habits that have been carefully curated over however many years.

I'm particularly fond of those.

what about any stories of girls purposely farting?

Yeah, numerous. The last three.

My gf will straddle my face and make me lick her until she cums.. I do the same to her as well. Its not that uncommon. Kindve funny when i resist her though considering I'm 100lbs heavier. I just lift her up, spin her around, and kaboom 69.