Ask a guy who's getting pegged Wednesday by his cute petite friend anything (in a non-bdsm D/s way)

Ask a guy who's getting pegged Wednesday by his cute petite friend anything (in a non-bdsm D/s way)

why

Why were you born this way?

Ready to scream like a bitch?

what if she pulls it out and theres shit on it?

Ever done butt stuff before?

If you're not considering her or any female she knows as a potential romantic partner, or you don't mind being a cuck, then have fun.

I'm used to perform penetrating myself so I won't scream lol

I've had this happen when fucking a girl in the ass... It's just something you have to except might happen. But I plan to make sure I'm as clean as possible first

Elaborate

What got you into pegging? Did it develop after anal play or has it always been an interest?

How old were you when you realised you were a homosexual?

I got a buttplug to use on girls for anal. It's great to put in during for play to help the muscles relax and get used to something inside them... As someone who enjoys both the dominant and submissive roles of bdsm I'm naturally curious of the sensations I inflict on my partners. So I tried it inside myself... I eventually worked up to dildos and in and out motion, enjoyed the feeling and now have the chance to have someone else move the dildo for me

It is a degenerates way to tarnish the image of masculinity and the dominance of men in every aspect. I find it repulsive to know you have done this sort of disgusting act for a chance of getting a pussy.

>met girl off plenty of fish 9/10 (before tinder dayz)
> watch that stupid movie about jim morrison and the doors
>boring when am i gunna fuk
>she starts talking about how kinky she is after movie
>nice. gunna fuk
>pulls out strap on and ask if im into it
>fuck it, here, horny give it a try
>mfw it feels like shitting but in reverse
>lasts 10 mins and then we fukk
would do again if i had to.

i done it before, i knew this milf mamma that was in to kinky stuff like that, one time i let her peg me, and one time we had a mfm bi threesome, getting pegged is fun, i liked it but if you enjoy getting topped it is better to have a bi/gay guy top you, nothing feels better than having another guy fuck you in the ass, the whole situation is much better because you can feel his hard dick penetrate your ass, and as you loosen up a little he can thrust a little deeper and harder and the rithym gets faster as he gets closer to orgasm, and just before orgasm you can tell because his dick starts throbbing and swells up a little more and gets even stiffer all of a sudden he cums your ass gets all sloppy wet from his load of cum, i enjoy gay or straight sex, and i am versatile i enjoy being top or bottom

Thanks, been wondering about this stuff for a while now.

Congratulations OP, your just one step away frpm receiving snapchats of other dude cum on her face.

Lol except I've already fucked her several times

Do you get to at least fuck her ass afterward?
Or before?

Come on, you aren't telling me that you are the only one getting your ass fucked.. right?

Silly man.

Yes I've fucked her, and if I wanted she'll suck my dick on command. Girl works as a stripper/exotic dancer on the weekends

Care to give the full story?

men don't get fucked in the ass.

you get fucked in the ass your life is ower. you are no longer dominant, you can no longer stand up straight. every time you look at another man, you will feel inadequate and you will be a lesser creature.

if you want to remain who you are, don't get fucked in the ass. if you're ready to live your life like a bitch, then by all means be a bitch. but remember this, you cannot take it back. there is no medical procedure to unfuck your ass. your ass is fucked.

and so will your mind. your primal instincts, your subconscious will know what has happened. you gave in, you surrendered. your brain will crave more of that rush, because your brain strives (even if you don't) and your actions will have flipped it's value system. now you will get endorphins and reward from when you submit, just like a real sub. in other areas of your life you will become more compliant, submissive, ready to roll over on your back. because when she puts that rubber cock inside your ass she will fuck your mind do.

you say 'in a non-bdsm d/s way'. that's exactly what it is buddy. and your girl friend knows it and your brain/subconscious know it (even if you don't). you will be submitting to her and it's a slippery slope.

i repeat. do not get fucked in the ass.

I did the same. Slowly worked up from buttplug to pegging. Getting fucked by someone else feels significantly different to fucking yourself in the ass imo. Im never able to fuck myself as hard as my girl fucks me.

The feeling after is beautiful. A warm glow spreading from your aching ass hole all over your body.

Bump

thatwas?

Not anymore you don't, enjoy being a cuck.

how does it feel to be a gay nigger from outer space?

I don't ask gays gay questions.

enjoy it man

my fiancee loves this shit. i personally wasnt about it before but she convinced me once while we were drunk, now i like it. it seemed really gay at first but i love her and i would do anything for her, so i obliged. it did feel good, strangely. maybe the gays are on to something.

>Projecting this badly

art thee a bitch boii?

How do you find someone thats into pegging or kinky sex in general

Yes, yes, the internet but where and something a little less obvious than fet or Craigslist or pof

Honestly, I've found most of the kinky girls Ive hooked up with on tinder. Sometimes I discover this while taking online, others in person... But i mean, I like to say it's K-dar (kink radar)... I just kind of feel it out. You can kind of tell if people have kinky sides... I find, due to culture, it's easier to talk to girls about their submissive side and fantasies, once you figure out how kinky thier sub side is, it makes it easier to ask them if they have any dominant fantasies, or if you should ask at all.

Bump

Photo of the strap, length, girth and such.

Soooo...
Can you give my wife pointers??
She's so against it! I just want someone to fuck me... :(

imagine being this utterly fucking insecure about yourself

absolutely pathetic

same except with real penises

One time I was dating a girl who was super shy with sex and stuff around kink. At this point in time I was always curious about being a male submissive for a female dominant, and an opportunity came up that a female bi friend of my mine and her girlfriend were interested in having me as a sub. I didn't want to cheat on my girlfriend, but I knew I would t get a chance like this again. So I explained to her my interests and opportunity and asked for permission, and she said yes to let me do it that one time... If your wife is really against it, ask for a get out of jail free card... See if you can find someone else willing to try it with you and have her agree to let you try it that once

Are you from the UK?

No

Bump

why do you think dogs fuck dogs in the ass? dominance. you will never see a dog switch from catching to pitching, once a dog has been fucked in the ass he's forever submissive.

same with humans.

>confusing dominance mounting with actual buttsex

>ask for a get out of jail free card
>prepare to be cucked