Any richfags present?

any richfags present?

what's rich?

girlfriend and I have a combined income of 280k

shit, you got mad cash.
nah, just looking for somebody to buy me a 34 dollar game but people here will probably just tell me to fuck off lol poorfag life

34$ is easily acquirable with 2-3h of work..

(if anybody'd notice my thread)

Is that the same girl that took the gym picof the dude just standing there? Looks just like her with the stupid mouth and awful glasses.

i guess but there are people for which 30$ is like 1$

don't know man. sorry

What are your living expenses & total assets tho

#oldmoney

Living expenses about 1.8k between the two of us.

No debt, no kids and we own our house outright.

Company pays for my car and I get enough frequent flier points to pay for a holiday overseas a year.

what are you working as?

% invested / saved?

sounds like you're in a good spot.

are you a miserable sod deep down?

also 1.8k/month? That sounds like bullshit.
I live in the burbs and regularly pay 5-8k/mo credit card bill alone

Different places in the states have different cost of living, dumbass. You live in the suburbs and it's expensive? Who would've fuckin' thought, right?

so, no one got any spare 30$?
proof that i'm no newfag:
  ▲
▲ ▲

Operations management - do about 38 hours a week unless I'm travelling (I count travel time as work)

about 200k invested, 200k in cash...Might be buying a second house soon.

I sleep very well. Life is great.

You are bad at spending habits. Keep in mind, I have no debt and I don't pay for a car or flights. I just spend money on food and utilities. What's your breakdown?

Sure

how rich. i made 310k after taxes last year between my 9-5, investments and side projects

willing to make a poorfag happy?

I'm also in operations management, CT.

Paying for house mortgage on top of the bills.

I go out to eat a lot, doing landscaping, I like toys, and I'm a semi-professional sailboat racer.
The sailboat alone sucks up most of my income in the summer. Only investing about 10% income currently - will put raises toward taxable account though, so I can get to 15%

gf and i bought a house. all bills are paid on time or in advance. both make above average income. have thousands of dollars in checking and banking. so compared to other middle/ upper middle class im average but compared to most people in my county im rich

Assets of abt $1.4M, only 50k cash. 28 yo.

i'm a multimillionaire

prove it

how

be creative

You only spend money on food and utilities? Sounds like you're saving well but how about living? My fiance and I make combined just a little less than you. We're comfortable living but we spend money on a lot of vacations, cars, and just a bunch of other activities. So no we may not be saving or investing a lot but we're spending it on things we enjoy.

Nice, what do you do?

Do you have a mortgage and is this included in the asset pool or is it net?

Do you enjoy what you do? Ops management is p fun, but people only come to you for problems.

How did you get into it? I started as an engineer.

I'm in a similar boat (me: )

but I find that the more money I make, the more I have to upkeep. I'm working my ass off these days. I'm probably somewhere near that 1% that works MORE than is normal. One day I'll be able to stop and ride out commercial rentals...one day.

donate 100k to a charity and post pic confirming it

Like I said, I travel a lot for work around the country. My company usually has no issues with me staying weekends at places. I get to keep the frequent flier points which pays for our overseas holidays - usually twice a year for about 4 weeks total.

We do a lot of camping which is more or less free. I also have cheap hobbies like kayaking and gaming.

I enjoy it, yes. Started as Mechanical engineer 3 yrs, have Master of Engineering Management.

We're in a small conglomerate, adding companies. I'm trying to make sure they run correctly and kick of profit. Trying to get more equity. Yes, have a mortgage - rates are low, buying in cash doesn't make sense.

Buy a sailboat. You'll find ways to spend your money then

me

i dont grasp why everyone is fawning over this kind of shit itt.

major in something other than liberal arts
work your ass off in the corporate world
work your ass off on side projects
literally all that has to be done.

work ~50 hours a week
never had more than four digits on my bank account

well, i guess at least i have no debts. can't imagine a live with 100k/year. i simply can't.

did you go to college?
do you have any skills even remotely marketable?

It's not all it's cracked up to be. my living expenses have gone up proportionally to my income. Have about the same amnt of money to spend as I used to, I just have way more stuff and a pretty comfortable lifestyle.

this.

me

I did chemical eng - found it very rewarding. The current market has gone to shit, but I work for a market monopoly. Watching everything go to shit around you whilst you do ok is weirdly satisfying.

I'm into a bit of wood working. Would like to build a boat one day.

Get a woodshop then.

I'm telling you, you're not spending enough. Woodshops are cheap and rewarding.

poorfag masquerading.

people who are well off dont talk like this. i took in 310k after taxes in 2015 and WOULD NEVER say it was not all its cracked up to be.

i own a 3 story home, custom built.
drive a nice car.
my daughter goes to an all white/asian private school.
i never have to think about how much money i can spend on shit.
do i work 60+ hrs a week on shit? sure. would i ever say it's not all its cracked up to be? fuck no.

im still here lol.
does anybody want to make someone happy today?

get a fucking job.

No need - I just use the workshop located at my plant after hours.

I have a good relationship with the guys who work for me and they are pretty helpful with projects.

i'm on the search. lost mine. fucking wife took everything.

what field?

no, actually i wasted my youth. in my late 20s now, i hope i can studying next autum

basically i was the typical 420 blaze it i don't care faggot.

don't know the english word for it tbh. it's "richtmeister" in german, translator just spits out judge.
basically i had some construction sites in countries like iran, arabia etc. where i checked to see if everything was ok

inspector would probably be the best english term fyi.

yep, that'd fit it
anyways no job, no wife, broke af now