Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPWRKqtJ0p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

how all women should be treated if they refuse to cook, clean or sex

So I tried posting this in the last thread before it was pruned, I'm sure no one cares but it took forever to type up so here it is
4 year lurker here, I heard a slightly different story but like you no proof and I wasn't in the original thread. Oh well.

So some neck beard gets on Sup Forums and says his sister is having a sleepover and he wants to bang one of her friends, being the creep he is he doesn't ask how to seduce her but instead how to roofie her. Such a romantic I know. Somebody thought it would be funny to tell him to use radiator fluid in her drink (super bitter so kids+animals don't drink it because poisonous af) but the alcohol in her drink covered the bitter taste. She gets weird, sleepy and passes out, user then strips her( and fucks her? Not sure) then he noticed she got cold, panicked, called the cops. She died (duh) and now it's always "too soon" to joke about the time Sup Forums killed a college girl

kys

is that about the girl in pink underwear and all the faggots saying "too soon" ?

R.I.P. Stewart Little

>how all women should be treated if they refuse to cook, clean or sex
foreveralone.jpg

is this real?

umad ?

yep

fuck off 9fagger

>umad ?
nope! maybe im wrong and your knee deep in pussy but i doubt that... i doubt that very much

oooh umad af bruh, keep the rage contained kiddo

No you

haha filthy frank hes really funny am i rite kek

Yeah, quick web search will help you

good, i like seeing women in their place, post moar if u got

I fucking hate children..

ok.... is that autistic speak for please look at me?

>Not being able to knock out a 12 year old girl

What a faggot

Don't have a gif or webm of this. Sorry

You were a child, too

so ? i'm not a child now

>4 year lurker here
>2012
You could have just said that you're a newfag.

>When she doesn't use the designated shitting street

Ima gonna go out on a limb and say Indian gang rape. "She.... Uhh... Looked at sacred cow wrong! That's right! Now everybody rape her!"

double kill

I'm guessing that's her pimp

youtube.com/watch?v=fPWRKqtJ0p8

You clearly have the mind of a child. That's probably why you hate kids so much, part of you realized that you should be more developed than them at your age, and now you're salty.

I wonder what business he runs

wut

Filename should be average Chicago afternoon. Webm

That's so fucking great.
Talk shit get hit, then stand up and wobble the fuck around.

At least he was using proper shooting form.

This post reminds me of that thread that had Chris Hansen with a shitty disguise. Except this user is actually failing to fit in.

Gang shit nigga.

Negros, in their natural environment

>howtodisciplineyourchildren.jpg

i have the mind of a child because i don't like things that cost money to maintain and eventually might not even end up being worth anything ? mmkay

Ok that's enough internet for this year

>likeanigger

>likeacaucasian

children without violence grow up to be annoying little shits, the more hitting the better their discipline

Any more?

wow she never respond/strike back

Reminder that starting a thread on Sup Forums with pic related gets you permabanned.

Why?

Ask Sup Forums

He looks like a doped up zombie robot when he turns you can practically hear the gears and moans of the undead retard within releasing itself.

Needs moar photos, I'd fap t this!

kek

>KAAAAYOOOOOOH

glad you agree

more