What do you guys think about Ghost? Personally, I love them

What do you guys think about Ghost? Personally, I love them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0_C2HJvtRDY
youtube.com/watch?v=GGBHfXPqbgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly I love them as well wish I started listing to them earlier

Thanks for the recommendation. I been listening to this Friends Along the Way Track. 24 7 for about two weeks now. Dude it's hard as fuck good stuff.

Vid rel is GOAT

youtu.be/0_C2HJvtRDY

Style over substance. The music is secondary. Contrived nonsense.

never heard of them but im always looking for new stuff of whatever Genre - what are their best Songs?

I hope your playin king kong

*you're
And no.

saw them live in june (iron maiden warmup), sound was awful couldnt hear the singing but i knew its something worth checking out again. big fan ever since i checked clean recordings of their songs.

Cirice and From pinnacle to the pit

Personally I like Ghuleh and Ritual the best

wow thats actually good stuff

They put on a really good live show, I don't like the satanic luciferian shit though. It's sketchy.

love them since the first album

They have a great persona, and they aren't bad musicians, but I think they're very unoriginal, and their music is pretty basic. I still like them though.

Nerds. gott to be said.

Monstrance Clock and he is

satanists, even fake ones deserve to be strung up and shot

eat a dick, christfag

They are not even satans you retard its just a show they put on. Like gwar and kiss.

I quite like Cirice and "from the pinnacle to the pit". The whole Meliora album is great imo

Hahaq oh shit you wanna go. Boi i got all day and your reputation.

I highly doubt that. They use very specific luciferian symbols and ideas.

not even christian. satanism is just a mask for gay-enabling and degeneracy
what did i just get done saying? even fake satanism deserves to be shot in the fucking face. also gwar and kiss were gays and jews.

Yup i like all their Songs but year Zero and monstrance Clock hooked me

They are atheists. They Said so themselves

Hey I'm not trying to face some other nigga on the block with the same image and game as me. You wanna be feared here's the light.

Ur pretty gay

>thats what americans actually believe

AHAhAHAhaaahAHAhahahahAhahAhahahahHahahahahahAhAHhahahah

By far my favourite band since they 2011, first papa was the best though, which makes opus eponymus sooo much better than the rest.

Year Zero and Monstrance Clock are also amazing.

nice comeback there sweetie. dont be so mad. its okay if you like pretending to be evil and awesome as long as you get over it at 18

Saw them in may. The opening act sucked, but they blew everyone away once they hit the stage. Papa worked the crowd really well, and they played a solid 90 minutes. Looking forward to seeing them again.

Bitch. we are all over 18. terms and service, the fuck out

lol, sub-american trash. enjoy your stoneage shithole while you can. we're gona nuke it to glass this january.

Haha Nice comeback there Buddy.dont be mad. Its ok if you like pretending to be righteus and pure as long as you get over it at 18

Square hammer is just an anthem

"you" arent going to nuke anything, "you" my dear are an average citizen (best case) that is not going to achieve anything significant in his entire life

get over patriotism and pride for things you didnt achieve. other, much greater people achieved some kind of greatness, you were randomly born in geographical proximity to them

I'm in the right church right? I can say what i want to without consequence right? Hold up getting another beer.

good musicians, superb performers. i like conceptual stuff iwth a ton of work put into it.

Their music is too simple and not very deep musically

Essentially I agree with Anyone who's ever heard not mainstream metal since 2003 wouldn't listen to ghost

Build it they'll come.

have seen them live 2times, they are an awsome live band and i really enjoy their music

Bullshit elitist mentality.

Been listening to metal since 85, and I find them to be one of the best live shows I've ever seen.

agree

I'm not gonna be a faggot and just straight up disagree, so please give examples of what you think is better, but still at least slightly in the category.

Hold up save my place, Im waiting and bleeding. bewillders confuzzed got stuff and things. keep talking

Ghost is pretty cool, but I prefer Engineer.

literally tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=GGBHfXPqbgI

I want to build a gun that can shoot God in his face.

great band very much classic metal,
their best song i would say is year zero

Thanks for the discovery, too bad it sounds like ... well, let's just say I don't like it.

Genesis is so satisfying

It sounds like scooby doo chase music for me.

Tried to get into them but they're pretty meh to be honest.

scooby doo is the shit

lol is it "top kek"?

Don't come around no more.

Any unmasked pics?

>king Diamond 2.0

no their identities are not public, i was about 5m away from the stage and all ican tell you the singer looks like late 30s to mid 40s

Keep in mind the makeup is actually a full mask. Actually is Tobias Forge

Ima stomp on you faggots. heads up

interesting concept. a couple of good songs. but most of the album is meh.

Ur pissen me off this is my thread also you can't post no more.

I've never been a huge fan of clean vocals, but they are doing a pretty decent job of selling me on them.

You must be a Satanic expert to know if they're satanists. Checkmate fag.

As mainly a listener of strictly metal I dislike them. They have cool album covers and look pretty sweet.....then I hear them play and I change them in a few minutes or so. Not sure why they are so popular or why so many casuals like them.

What he said.

Times over end this thread. Listen here Satan