islamophobe!
bigot!

why isn't it working anymore1??!11

this is all the hate you can muster?

that's not much hate.

just lost my shit XDD

I lost although not a YLYL thread

fuck islam

is there anyone else here or am i wasting this my files?

hot

Im here keep the hate going !

I'm enjoying the thread, friend. Unfortunately I have nothing to contribute

not a sandnigger

gladly

Top motherfuckin kek

all my good ones are over 2mb however ill find a way to post em regardless

fucking good

Why would a rich person kill themselves?

this image couldn't be a better prediction. It really says volumes. And its going to come true. I love how the left is touting brexit like it was something horrible, when in reality it was for the betterment of the UK, to keep themselves from becoming a fucking slave nation to these filthy sandniggers.

You had your chance Germany, I weep for you.

just saying

you must be retarded to really believe that. I live in germany, and see a muslim maybe once every week? American Nigger problem is a bigger one.

please go to a muslim community, im sure your opinion will change quickly libtard.

exactly!

where are you from and how long have you been in germany?

I'm not even liberal but simple explaining to you that you that you are retarded. Muslims will never ever stand a chance in germany.

They can grope some woman once in a while when the whole nation is drunk but when sobber, they are getting their muslim asses fisted.

Kek!
One of my fav ever

if they know who these people are why aren't they arrested?

"Muslims are not that common in Germany"

"Oh yeah? So go to a Muslim community in Germany and your opinion will change!!!"

Yeah no fucking shit. You go to Muslims and you're going to see Muslims.

The US is incompatible with those values as well.

Freedom of speech? Hardly, just look at what the FCC can do.

Gender Equality? Nope

Freedom of Religion? Sure, as long as it is not Islam. Also if you go to court you have to swear on the Bible (lol). Nice separation of state and church guys, well done.

Tolerance? Voted for a president who wants to throw out all muslims and mexicans. Very tolerant

Cruel and unusual punishment? You guys still have the death penalty. You are the only "western" country that still do barbaric shit like that. You are in company with very few other countries, almost all of them are middle eastern or poor African countries.

Democracy? That's why you can lose an election even though you have the majority with over a million votes. Rest of the democratic world is laughing.

Personal Liberty? Yeah, that's what the PATRIOT act gives you all right.

Fuck knows
Your guess is as good as mine

>having enough muslims to have a "community" of them.

sources?

Because the photo is likely bullshit. You just find a random guy who looks similar enough to a terrorist and claim it is definitely him. Conveniently don't actually include any names so people can't do any fact checking on their own.

This is how propaganda is made, kids.

>Freedom of Religion? Sure, as long as it is not Islam
good.

youre wrong, theres entire websites dedicated to this shit. and yes, they do include names

5/10 if troll, otherwise kys you moron

Can't remember when and where i got them from, sorry.
Reversed image search woud more than likely help you

That's a british cop.

Which parts are wrong?

Are you trying to play right wing retard bingo?

Kek, similar? Get some specs, they're exactly the same.

Fuck you i hope you die motherfucker !!

We don't aren't a complete democracy, and we use a electoral college, what do you mean we don't have gender equality? And screening people has been around forever, we do it even today, all muslims might not be terrorist, but almost all terrorists are muslims, so it makes sense to screen them a bit more.
Also do they still swear on the bible? Haven't looked into that forever, i could understand in the redneck hick states but i don't know about CA and the rest of them. I believe the death penalty is justified, if you go and kill people expect to be killed. Cheaper in the long run to, peoples tax money shouldn't go to providing for murderers.

Religion of peace follower here.
Can you feel the love? lulz

literally all of it, maybe someone other than me will be kind enough to waste their time explaining.

and america might be the shittest of the western countries but its still better than the best muslim/middle east country.

racism, they even let little childrens be raped to not be racist in UK

indian... same shit... all of them are dumb as fuck

TFW when your entire race has only 2 iq points on average above the bottom margin of being medically diagnosed as intellectually disabled
fucking useless beings

i mean... you cant actually be surprised if know take a look at how dirty, ruined, filthy and full diseases their towns and homes are...

Toyota, supporting terrorism since 1998

>Implying i'm muslim
I'm a white christian fuck you