Has anyone here had any experiences with Demonic Forcses?

Has anyone here had any experiences with Demonic Forcses?
If so do you wanna share?

Also general Terror scary Picture/Webcam/Gif thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>demonic forces

americans everybody

Did you try making a joke? Because it was a pretty dumb one.

triggered american detected

ULTIMATE COMEBACK!!!!

American yes, triggerd by dumb joke, nope.

Are you going to contribute to this thread or no..? If no can you please leave.

>2016
>americans literally believe in demons

go to church if you're so scared of demons nigga lomao

By that logic you need to be American to believe in demons..?

No you just need to be dumb and ignorant

it's you, you're the joke

So you don't believe in demons? If not please tell me your reasoning? If you're the angsty atheist type I can defuse your logic pretty quickly, try me.

The supernatural has never been widely proven, so there's that...

> demonic forces

>try me
Fucking try hard over here

Assuming this is a joke, refuse to believe people believe in demons in the 21st century

Not sure if demonic or not, maybe you can help me decide. When I moved into my current house I had heard a little bit from my neighbors about ghosts and shit. Didn't believe in ghosts at all to begin with. Apparently the dude that owned it before me killed himself by jumping in the well in the backyard. His name was Allen, and i see him quite frequently now. I only really ever see him walk from the garage to behind the shed. The first time i saw this i went out with my gun because I thought it was someone stealing my shit.
Got real spooky stories of Allen, Cont?

Demonic forces exist when I hit da club!

As someone who suffered a gunshot wound on his leg (which severed an artery), almost bled to death while being transported into the ER, and was considered dead for a few minutes: there ain't no afterlife/demons or whatever son.

As I slipped into unconsciousness all I felt was being cold and then suddenly blacking put for like 1 second and waking up in a hospital room. There's nothing there after you die, you just simply cease to exist.

I used to be a devout religious nut like you before that accident btw.

Demons and angels aren't fucking real your unconscious brain is affecting your sensory perception stop being a fucking child

What about the exorcists that the vatican trains and regularly employs?

I feel like it'd be hard to be an exorcist if you didn't believe in demons.

Wow, you just blew my mind.

Check me out, if the Internet doesn't prove solid evidence for something I haven't any experience on it surely doesn't exist.

By that Logic the treasures that where lost at sea that haven't been found yet must not exist because no one found it yet.. Right?

Let's go to the begging of the begging..

In the atheist point of view life came from the Big Bang aka we don't know what we're talking about so here's our professional opinion on a subject we don't know much about.

By that logic.. Something came from nothing...

But to understand the begging you must understand there was never a beginning, something has always came from something, cause and effect..

If God created us then it makes sense because the world has very complex nature about it, something that could never happen by chance, like a Swiss watch being assembled by throw it up in the air and expecting it to all fall accordingly into a working watch.

But by your logic Athiest believe that the whole Swiss watch was thrown in the air then came back down as a watch..

Think about that for a minute..

does allan end up molesting you

Yep i'll start
>be me
>in high school
>steal expensive camera
>feel shitty
>go to bed
>wake up at 2 am
>not fully paralyzed feel lots of weight on my body
>freaking out
>very dark figure on top of me
>Feel absolutely awful
>tilt my head to see my door
>huge black figure morphing its body
>it stops
>I stop crying
>go back to sleep
Yeah sorry my story sucks, i have more encounters if anyone is interested.

no

Pls greentext if so

>Something came from nothing.
You do know that isn't the claim right?
What is usually said is "we don't know what preceded the big bang, but we're fairly sure about what happened once it began".
Saying I don't know isn't the same as saying nothing turned into something. And before you jump in and say "well god did it then", can you prove that? Because if you can't, the standpoint will still be I don't know.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

I never believed Humans went to Heaven, because the bible only talked about 144,000 people having the privilege to be in heaven. But never the common man, also the bible never said were going to hell, and it never said anything about hell even existing.

Soooo yea.. When you die, you just die.

Demons are only jealous forces of God. Don't worry for them. Just go to love with or without them. Find God in heart.
I've done so far three years and now it's OK.

you delusion cunt, the only demons are the ones fabricated by your inability to process reality

Okay next encounter
>poor at the time
>sleep with some of my siblings in one room
>everyone is sleeping
>sleeping then suddenly someone slaps my leg
>wake up angry and confused
>"WHAT THE FUCK WHO DID THAT?"
>wake up some of my siblings
>my sister heard it
>user what was that?
>go back to bed
>wake up with my pants torn
>feel like someone violated me
>feel angry and confused
>have cereal
End

see and

superstitions exist you autist. explain the Bermuda triangle if you're so correct.

So much more evidence points twords a higher being of power then the Big Bang sunddenly providing complex life in the cold dark vaccume of space.

Did you know the bible talks about the earth being round and floated upon nothing before any modern man knew it about it..?

I could go on and on about more facts that points twords a supernatural entity, but I have a strong feeling no matter how much I share you'll keep coming back at me like a broken record.. Saying stuff like..

Here's proof of Spider-Man "Shows picture of a comic book that has Spider-Man on it"

It's like people hate being proved wrong on a subject, so they just start making up shit on the spot to save there asses, just like Hillery Clinton supporters.

>providing complex life in the cold dark vaccume of space.
No life came in the damp warm climate of Earth

Also you swiss watch analogy is faulty, because of course complex systems can happen by chance. Everything in the universe started out as simple building blocks, no stars or planets in the beginning. Yet over time, due to gravitational forces, these things formed. That in itself is complexity made by chance, where some places were even lucky enough to be conductive for the appearance of life.
Since our planet isn't a closed system, but an open one that receives energy from our sun, the appearance of life isn't magical or divine, it's just mathematically probable. The diversity we see in the life of our planet comes from all of the years this life has had to evolve.
Your swiss watch might've been a lot of things before we can recognize it as a clock, but if it was a result of an organic process, we'd have fossils of swiss sundials changing slightly because of natural pressures.

i respect your devotion to god but no one has an indefinite answer as to why we exist and where we come from. also the book of gad has been modified several times to cater to modern science and society.

>so they just start making up shit on the spot to save there asses.
Have I done that though?
Or do you just dismiss me in advance with a straw man, so you don't have to take me seriously?
Sure the bible talked of those things, people had math back then as well, the aztecs knew that stuff as well, that doesn't prove that quetzatcoatl is the one true god.
And as this guy says, life didn't form in space, it formed on our planet, because of a combination of sunlight and water.

I apprciate your respect honestly.

But to add to my point that the Bible never asks anyone to have blind faith, for faith comes with knowledge, and any sensable Christian would know knowledge comes first.

True awaners to questions that seems bigger then us make us have the feeling of "Well we simply just don't know"

But in reality we have the awnsers right in front of us, the bible doesn't tell us everything but it does provide sensible knowledge on reality.. Not sure if you've read the Bible.. But it's a very interesting book, even if you think it's of fiction.

But to each there own opinion on life, and even if you reject god now and then you found out he's real hopefully you'll find a new appreciation for Him.

Also don't think of him as an old wise man with white hair and a beard, because he's not of flesh.

Such a damaging image of God honestly..
Just like Satan being red and having a pitchfork in hell.

Genesis 1:6
And God said, "Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water."

The Bible made a lot of assertions about how the world works. Most of them were batshit retarded.

>I could go on and on about more facts that points twords a supernatural entity

Oh could you? Please do. Seriously, list 2 facts.

This is hopeless but here you go. Please feel free to look up these points.

Are you gonna address these or do you just want the comments that dismiss you so you can dismiss them right back?
I'm trying to engage you here, without trying to ridicule you, because I actually see someone capable of cogent debate in you. I disagree with your standpoint, but it would be very interesting to discuss it with you.

Yes I have a ghost that on occasion emits a mild sewage smell.

At first I thought it was some leakage but no pipes run under this room. The smell is also uncommon. It's confined to a small pocket of space suspended in the air and emanates from this origin point. Nothing else has trace of the scent. No surface, no clothes, no object in the room, etc.

Viewpoint of a true dullard.

But just to give you a fair chance to excuse yourself, are you claiming that there is no way an intelligent entity could possibly exist which is outside the current range of our senses and technological detection methods?

Or are you claiming that no such thing has been observed and so is likely to not exist?

Choose carefully.

Because their religion accepts demons as real. Because they have a lot to gain by people feeling that they need the church. Just because the Vatican says something is real doesn't mean that it is. Just because one of the most wealthy institutions on earth ways money to "train" people how to fight feelings doesn't mean that demons are real.

I'm not gonna claim that don't have a ghost, but have you looked in your attic for the sewage smell?
My parents had a similar problem and found out that the sewage ventilation pipe in their attic had become damaged and thus let out bad smells.

You asked me if I could provide more facts that points twords a supernatural entity... So I did, and I will awnser those question but I'm typing on my iPhone and it's fairly hard.

To awnser the whole.. Swiss watch thing I see where you are coming from and I know how that must seem, but the Bible talked about how were the only life Forcses and nothing else, and that's still holding true..

Have you found another planets that contains intelligent life? No..? Well the bible still holds true to what iv said..

It would be pretty easy to disarm the Bible if we found aliens or someone rebuilt Babylon, because it Bible said for the one thing God cannot do is lie..

So if someone proved these facts the that would mean gods a liar and the Bible would become less credible.. A LOT less credible.. But so far everything it has talked about still stands true.

No. There's no piping at all on this entire side of the house. You move into this sphere of air about 8 inches wide and you smell the scent, moving out of it or away from it and you won't.

Could be my brain imagining smells. It's completely baffling. I'd love to set up some thermal imaging device pointed at the area sometime and record.

But how do you define a life force?
We've already found fossilized bacteria on mars, so some extraterrestrial life has already been found, even if it is extinct. Also it is mathematically improbable that there are no other intelligent life in the universe, the possibility of life out there is so big, just think of all the other solar systems with planets under the same conditions as ours. To add to that, those planets are only fit for carbon based organisms like ourselves, there is no knowing what conditions selenium based organisms might survive in out there. What I'm saying is that there is a higher mathematical probability of there being intelligent life somewhere out there, than there is for us to be the only intelligent life.
Sounds worth investigating user.

Also to add on a personal note, I'm not vehemently against the idea of deities or ghosts or other paranormal phenomena. They tickle my intellectual fancy, I just want to see if people can provide me with proof of these things.

>user sets up thermal and regular cameras all around this room.
>Let them roll, record all day
>only person entering the room, his father
>Fart
>Leave 5 min before user enter his room

Fucking ghosts amirite?

Key word

>Intelligent life

And sure, I understand your point of view, but if you ever find intelligent life or someone rebuilt Babylon please tell me, and I'll start being a critic of the Bible, but the Bible keeps proving its self to be a solid foundation of knowledge.

Also I wanted to add I think you're an intelligent person, so hopefully you understand and respect my point of view.
Because as I am trying to prove your logic to be wrong I respect it at the same time.

Well I don't really have a career that enables me to look for intelligent life on other planets. But I like reading stuff from the people who do.
Could you explain to me why rebuilding babylon would disprove god?
The bible does contain things that are scientifically correct, I will admit that. But a lot of those things came from contemporary scientists, who believed in a variety of different gods. I see it more like a history book, with added stories to teach people morality of a sort. Every story gets better with a bit of magic, so of course that is extant in the bible as well.
Well I can't say I understand your point of view, but I do respect how you portray it. You've put your faith in this book for reasons of your own and I'm not gonna disparage that. But as you say, I'm trying to disprove your logic to be wrong, but I respect it at the same time.

Did you just fucking pull that number out of your ass or something?

It's in revelations 7 and 14. It's about the people who will always be with the lamb of god.

I'm a bit lazy to find the scripture, I'll find it if you insist, but it basically says "After Babylon had been destroyed God said it will never again be inherited or rebuilt.

And so far do this day it's just a Pile of rocks and sand down in Iraq.

Osama bin Laden talked about rebuilding Babylon for whatever reason, but it never happened.

Perhaps he got sidetracked or maybe something else persuaded him. "Shrugs"

I'm not gonna insist, I'll take it on your word.
So if I wanted to be a dick to Christians, I could do it by crowd funding a rebuilding of babylon.
Well if intelligent life is found or babylon is rebuilt, I'm looking forward to discussing stuff like this with people like you again.

Honestly I'd be on your side if you rebuilt it lol.

If you straight up did that you'd pretty much destory the Bible.

Well from an archeological point of view, it would be a great project to undertake.
I would love to see a recreation of the hanging gardens of babylon, their architecture and also their food. I came across a picture of a babylonian clay tablet with food recipes on it yesterday. Making a restaurant based on that would be awesome.

The only demonic forces I've seen come from within me.

Have you fought them?

I lose most of the time.

It isn't about when you lose though, it's about the times where you win. Have you sought out help to deal with your inner demons?

No. Part of my just wants to keep living life the way I have been for the past 10 years. I'm functioning, just do some despicable shit sometimes.

Do you see yourself being able to live with said despicable shit indefinitely though?
Wouldn't you rather figure out a way not to do it and somehow gain redemption?

This whole thread has been less scary.. and more thought provoking..

Nah.

The better threads are really, at least in my opinion.
Well I hope you get to that point at some time. You can defeat your demons if you are willing to.

Sounds like you were drugged and fugged