Secrets thread. Lets go

Secrets thread. Lets go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2cILov3zVI&index=16&list=PL1T9mxfDfo3VEFnrT3OuMPd8kF8ZA9xnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

friend mom fonger me in carback

why is this thread ALWAYS going on Sup Forums. Suspicious as fuck.

fagit.
we, the FBI, were told to cooperate more with CIA and NSA.

this is why we need to start these threads while watching and logging your IP addresses and network traffic.

I'm actually heterosexual

>gf doesnt know im a footfag
>gf just thinks i give good massages
>hanging out w 6/10 gf and 9/10 gf friend
>gf suggests i give 9/10 friend a foot massage
>play it cool
>mfw im massaging gf 9/10 friend feet
cant tell gf im footfag. im in too deep.

my friend fingered my moms car in the back

I kissed a 15-year old girl four weeks ago.

Wife knows I love the thought of her fucking another dude. Talk about in the bedroom all the time
>would let her cuck me anytime

>fingered my moms car in the back
>being this autistic

>this always amuses me
back my moms car in the friend

My car's mom friended me in the back of the finger :(

My finger back friend-ed my mom in the car

For what it's worth, I'm the op. I enjoy it because you normally get the same people posting in the thread. It's like getting to know people without having to actually bother having friends.

NOOOOOOOOOO

pic related

well then in that case this is me:
plus, I've been having sex with prostitutes since I was 18. I stopped when I met my wife -then-girlfriend, but two night before our wedding I started back and have been fucking whores and having them piss on my face and dick for two years now. I see one about once every three months. My wife is the most vanilla lay in the history of fornication.

Hello again. Why did you get married to her? She obviously doesnt satisfy your freaky desires.

why not bro?

Just..come on man. Dont fall for the cuck meme. What exactly is the appeal? I've never understood it. Would you want to watch?

keep pushing user. Break her will. You can get them to get NASTY

i think iam cuck in friend zone, we are only friends

I guess I would fall for it. It's not so much the hotwife gig. It's more the MFM or FMF thing. Not much different I suppose

I love to treat her as my "little Slut" as I call her in the sack. It doesn't matter much tho, She would never be down for it.

I thought she was a good counterpoint to some of my other proclivities -- and she still is in some regards. I focused a lot on having maximizing my free time to do shit rather than professional advancement; she focues on professional advancement and left no time for her personal enjoyment; together we bring each other in focus to live a happy life in that regard. Many other examples of this as well.

The other big thing that bothered me was we had no similar interests. I love ocean kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, motobiking, etc, where she is way more of a homebody. When she does want to go out, it's shit like going to a theater or apple picking. I thought things would come into sync once (1) we had a kid and (2) we had the money to do things we knew we both wanted to do (like sailing), and that indeed may still be the case, but out kid is four months old and I only feel like I'm drifting further apart from her. I love my son so much though and I want to fix us, but I'm afraid we're just too different and unflappable in some regards and it may just fall apart.

Would you also want to fool around with the guy?

no, that does nothing for me. No excitement at all

I am Skankhunt42

So fucking what!

Sounds rough. I know nothing of marriage or even relationships really so I have no idea how common such feelings are. It sounds like you have a whole other life without your wife though, I just wonder how long you can maintain that. If I remember correctly you're into younger girls but the 15 year old is more of a friend with similar interests than someone you want to be with?

My Ex gave me a pair of her used underwear for science purposes. Her bf has no idea. It's not cheating though, right?

Do you think you'll go through with it one day? Do you have a prefrence to what time of guy it is?

I just recently entered a relationship with this girl who lives far away. Some things I told here ar mostly true. But she doesn't know I've fucked two girls in the past two days already. She's cute and junk but Im not going to let her tie me down. I'm thinking of how to meet up with her, hit it, and kick it back to wherever. She probably worships me. Copped

She's pretty hot, like a 8/10 on my scale but I've done better. I know I can end up with a better one if I ever eally decide to settle down

I was going to kill myself the next day

I truly doubt it will ever come to fruition. If I had to chose it would be someone of similar race and average penis size. No need to have penis envy! I would want it someone we knew and trusted.

Yes and no.
(1) Ever since we had our kid, the duality of my life hasn't been quite so poignant. Part because I've little time to enjoy my outdoor activities, part because I haven't seen a prostitute, part because raising him is something we're both seriously involved in.

(2) I do like younger girls, yes, and the 15-year old lives several states away and you're right that we're mutually not romantically interested in each other (though sexually yes, she attracts me). My sexual desires does lean towards--though not exclusively to--hebephilia (early adolescence) where hers is exclusively pedophilia. As far as ever persuing a relationship with a younger girl, no. Even if it wasn't a social fax pas and, in some aspects, illegal, the earliest I could imagine pursuing would be 16, however, I do find girls as young as 11/12 to be sexually attractive to me. However, such things are as they are in this world, so ~22 would be my earliest. My wife is 31.

I actually got invited by my 2nd cousin and her husband to join their relationship in this way. I was her 'bf' while he was at work etc. Problem was, I was a lot bigger and better than him, and it caused a lot of problems because she started to really fall for me.

Explain?

I think it's me that dropped Sup Forums from reality to truth and love. I think everything is going to war. I think we shall still keep our truth and do it truly. I think life is more important that this war. I think it's hard to keep love now, so I'm talking about war and I think it's better when directed over wealthy countries because they don't believe in true love (god) nor they don't respect people inside and love money from outside. I hope everytime I don't go to war, but here it is this faith : war seems needed for true to be done. Here I am to talk of my truth. I love you. Sorry : my apologies. Goodbye. Gustave.

I'm sexually attreacted to my cousin. I fap to her constantly and want to fuck her so bad.

I dropped out of college a year ago but have been lying to my family in order to get free housing.

I can't stop watching the Merrell Twins. It's not even a sex thing.

Age difference? How close are you?

What's the long term plan here? Surely you'll have to tell them eventually?

She is radiant. If she was my cousin, I too would want to fuck her as well. Do it. Penis in vagina, that's the secret.

She's 24 I'm 27. We grew up together in the same city.

I seem to have an addiction to starting long distance relationships.
Currently I have 3 long distance girlfriends from different countries, that all send me gifts at my birthday.
At the same time I also talk to about 8 other girls and women, of whom I also sometimes get gifts.

The worst thing is that it hurts my soul every single day, since I really love one of them.

forgot to add
of the 8 other girls, 2 of them have bfs and are sort of cheating on their boyfriends. They convinced that they love me more than their bfs but just cant see a future sadly.
And I am not even a chad.

In love with mye best friend. He is straight. He knows im into him, but doesnt really care
Cant stoppe thinking about him.
Ive considered dropping him as a friend so i can go on with my life.
I know its stupid

Sounds fucking exhausting tbh. Just stop messing about and focus on the one you actually love.

Big dick problems. kek

Since you were so much bigger. How was the first experience?

It is. If I count up the time, I probably spend more than 4 hours a day with it.

There is another problem, I just cant drop the others and hurt them like that. I hope one day I will find the balls to tell them. For now, I at least am not hoarding any more, that is for sure.

made a bad call, had to shit on the side of the road blocked by my car recently.

I'm slowly building towards a long distance relationship with a girl I've known for the better part of five years. We didn't meet long distance, but because of her school / my work we're half way across the country from each other now. She knows how I feel, and I think she feels the same way but I can't really be sure. I'm not putting forward too much pressure though, as we're both kinda fresh out of long-term relationships and I know she's still hurting. I don't want to be her rebound, I want something real.

Look for a job to support myself while try to find a better degree than the shitty teaching one I was studying before.

It was fine. I felt pretty awkward but she was a damn pro and kept things fun and casual. The husband didnt mind the size really, but as time went on it was clear she was enjoying it with me more, and they started having sex less and less.

I have an urge to watch a bj performed by a 11-13 yr old girl but I'm too scared to search por cp I don't wanna get caught

Shes cute. MOAR

Good to hear you have a plan. If you get yourself sorted out it'll make things easier for your family.

Wife thinks her sister just sent me noodz, but in reality she sucked my dick.

How long distance are we talking?

Hey man, sometimes you gotta do it. Did anyone see you?

Lame ciafags.

almost raped my ex when she tried leaving me

regretted it so bad, but when i found out she was cheating on me the whole fucking time, i ended up feeling better about it

also tried scaring my sister into apologizing for the dumbest shit by making her think i wanted to rape her. that shit didn't go well.

OP here. Not even American. Honest.

Slowly build up the talk.
Are you guys talking every day?
If so, I think you should just tell her one day. Just say something along the lines of I cant keep this from you any longer, I have to tell you my honest feelings blabla and take the plunge.
Either she is interested, in which case good, or she isnt. Even if she is still hurting from before, if she shoots you down it would've never been a success.

Also, if you probably think she is interested, she is. Women can be such a bitch to decypher, but often if they keep talking a lot with you, they are interested.

If you're not still fucking her then it is just plain old sad.

nope, no one passed by

Literally half way across the country. It's an easy and affordable plane ride, but not a trip I can make more than once every few months, and her schedule means she can only really leave town on holidays. Luckily I don't live too far from her family, so seeing them and then seeing me wouldn't be out of the question.

I've told her, she's told me she's thought about us too and she agrees we'd work well together, but she's totally still hung up on her ex and isn't ready to start anything right now.

I've been there though and I get that. We do talk every day, throughout almost all of the day, and it's probably about 50/50 on who initiates our conversations.

Win.

I mean seriously, how adorable is this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=P2cILov3zVI&index=16&list=PL1T9mxfDfo3VEFnrT3OuMPd8kF8ZA9xnI

I'm a dog

and especially the weekends are tiring. Instead of being able to relax and recharge, they are so so tiring.
Having to do shuffle around my schedule and make up excuses all the time because 2 or 3 of them want to video chat at the same time

dump all

Yeah sounds pretty draining. I can barely handle one girl in that situation, let alone juggling all of those.

hmmm that makes stuff more complicated. Well, I guess just keep talking and support her.
If she is a nice girl, and once she gets over her ex, she will realise that you have always been there for her.

That's exactly what I'm banking on. She's absolutely amazing, one of the most genuine and brilliant people I've ever met. Even if we don't wind up together I'd still be there and support her as a friend, but I just KNOW we'd make a good team.
Thanks for the support, user.

i cheated on my wife - got caught - got divorced. Married the girl i cheated on her with.
Now have two hateful spiteful stepkids. My ex sits alone in our old house struggling to pay bills.
I made a huge fucking mistake. I just want to go home.

Is the 14 yo daughter panty jerker user in here yet?

Was it always just you and the wife? How long did this continue?

How was it ended?

>bring ex and wife in same room
>threeway.exe
>one big happy family

Yeah. He liked knowing it was happening and having her tell him about it. I guess it lasted about 6 months maybe? I let things get to far, would let her talk about romantic shit and lovey stuff after we'd have sex. Eventually she started talking about what would happen if she left her husband and I manned up and shut that shit down. I havent spoken to her in a long time. Sometimes I feel guilty because I know she'd want to see me but I it's best for everyone involved if I stay away.

Props to you user for realizing there was an issue and killin it!!! Probably would have been best to leave ASAP after banging her like a screen door in a storm.

Can't because the ex is too good of person. Im dead to her because of the betrayal. New wife looks better and is ok but nowhere near same quality. Step-Kids are shit-tier.

Drop him you beautiful stupid faggot

Get drunk with him and grab on that dick.

bump

OK. Its time..

I'm living two lives. I'm a student, but also a dom online. With a fake-Tinder account, I managed to have hundreds of wonen strip for me.

Including friends, my scienceteacher, two nieces..

..and my sister..

Damn. How long you been doing that for? Do you fap to your family or is it just a power thing?

Its A powerthing. I don't fap to my sister. Been doing this for 3yrs now.

I'm just good with words..

Faggot

Why not use that power in real life and get some pussy? (Not your sister obv)

R

I meant: I'm good with written words..

I'm so bored with life and I dont even have the guts to kill myself.