Anyone here not kissless, but still a virgin?

Anyone here not kissless, but still a virgin?

>19
>Made out with loads of girls at clubs
>Had a couple grind on me, and let me feel their tits

But

>Awkward as fuck
>Don't have much to say
>This prevents me from fucking every single time

What do Sup Forums?

Should I give up and become a wizard?

Feel free to share similar stories, you cucks

Just step outta your comfort zone and take it a few moves farther next time. Simple as that.

I think I'm getting better at it, but I almost 20. It's almost been a year since I first got off with a girl. Last time was a couple of weeks ago.

I'm 19 (20 in 2 weeks) as well. Its definitely something you get better at I guess. I just tend to feel around a bit into making out to make the next steps easier. Idk I think its just something you learn as you go.

first time I had sex was when i was 22, just got drunk with an ugly co-worker and we ended up fucking. try to just get drunk and find someone who is below you looks wise so you don't feel like you have to prove anything. after that feeling of anxiety for being a virgin goes away it's a lot easier to talk with women and have more sex

>14 first kiss
>16 grabbed ass at dances
>17 second and third bases
>18 third base with 9/10
>19 3some with 2 girls, 3rd base
>20 stopped. became asexual.
>25 me now. still a virgin. sexual urges returning after medical treatment.

>be 14
>parents dropped me at my friends pool party
>this pretty tight and lewd brown girl kept following me around all day
>turns out it's my friends cousin
>after party is over my friend's parent offer me a ride home
>brown girl tags along with us in the car
>along the way girl starts touching my leg
>intense breathing and freeze up without knowing what the fuck to do
>girl suddenly kisses me
>flood the car with spaghetti and freak out while bumping the back of my head in the process
>absolute silence after
That was perhaps the closest I'll ever get to losing my virginity.

Handholdless, Kissless Virgin reporting in

Too shy to approach girls

How old are you user? There seem to be quite a few of you on here...

Being a Wizard is not bad. You can always attempt drugs if you think that would help and you're willing to risk yourself.
Some ppl can score, some ppl can't. Tough luck!

OP here. I'm not too shy to approach girls at Uni or outside of clubbing; but when I do it's generally really stiff and awkward.

Is there a way to fix this?

Are you a wizard, user?

OP here..

Kinda same, when i start talking i go in full retard mode.
I guess it's all about self esteem

Are you gonna try and get laid in future user?

Hilarious!

I've heard some say that going to gym helps with getting out of your shell. Have you tried it?

I'm kissless but i'm not a virgin, 19

Yes, went to gym for quite some time, not my place

Not sure. I'm back at a uni, and I have no confidence with grills anymore (not that I had much to begin with). I feel inadequate still, with my low sex drive and the prolonged isolation that is my life.

I met a grill online. Overweight, maybe a 5 or 6 on the looks chart. I really like talking to her though, and she wants to come visit me and take my virginity. Wants a relationship. It seems somewhat likely.

Yes, been virgin for fifty years and still counting.
I don't go anywhere except outside my cave to get food. Wishing I had killed a n***** lottery winner when I had the chance before someone else did.

Why give up?
You've already been halfway there several times according to you. It's just about taking the plunge man, if you've gotten to kissing and groping it's only a few steps until you go all the way.
Next time it happens and you've kissed and groped with a girl for an evening, just look her in the eyes and say "wanna take this somewhere more private?".

Seriously though, if you are planning to get laid like the dickheads and sluts you'd normally see outside&inside clubs, bars, whatever, you should just try to hang around sluts majority of your free time.
Most ppl don't score all the time like movies portray, all that gig.
Get used to trying and failing, with some wins ofcourse. Winning comes in rounds.

Do you reckon she'll let you fuck her before she suckers you into a relationship?

I had a chance to fuck a 7/10 who was two years my junior...but she was chubby and would only do it if I was her boyfriend.

Wasn't willing to do the commitment even if I am still a virgin

Well i am 23 and the most I have done it sucked tits, got a bj, hand job, basically everything but penetration, I have plenty of girls but since right now I am a neet I don't ask girls out... And when I did work I spent all my spare money on video games so I didn't really care to go for girls lol

If you are not a fucking fat ass nigger, just download tinder and you will find plenty of 5's ready to fuck or blow you for a fucking beer

She plans to. She'll be "on a break" with a boyfriend of 7 years when she comes. I'm still considering the relationship though. Just, we're so similar it scares me.

Thanks for the advice

24, Kissless virgin here.
It's not that I haven't had any opportunities but I fuck it up.
I'm fat but I wasn't until I was hit by a drunk driver and wasn't able to exercise for 2 years. I'm 6'1 in high school I was 190 so it's not because I'm fat.
I was a big drug dealer and I had chick's hint that that would fuck for drugs but I'm a pussy.
I even had a chick come to my apartment because they lost a bet where they had to blow a guy for a 6 pack. I nice guyed it.
I have and have always had money so it's not cuz I'm broke.
I have friends who are chick's and even girls who are crushing, it's not that I can't talk to girls or can't communicate properly.
>I'm probably autistic or gay or something.

Alcohol makes every one more social, try that. Helped me

am 20 years old, I've never kissed a girl or had sex.

I have one kiss experience that I don't remember. I was at a party when I was like 17, I got pretty drunk and smoked weed for the first time and while my memories of the night stop at one point I've been told I approached a faggot boy a year younger than me and we wound up kissing on a couch for fifteen minutes. even now I'm not convinced that I really am bisexual, I'm usually interested in skinny young girls

never saw him again and don't want to. apparently I embarrassed myself in some ways, to spare me the details haven't been shared with me except that I puked next to the couch and they called my dad with my phone who came to drive me home :)

>I'm probably autistic or gay or something.
Naw, just scared. You're holding back. Sounds like you need to do some soul searching and find out what's actually important to you right now.

I'm 28 and I'm still a virgin. Once a got a quick sloppy blowjob. Got a couple of handjobs too. Eventually I gave up on girls and life in general so I'm slowly waiting to become a wizard.

One love bro.

Then don't buy into the bullshit that is male culture. Don't feel obligated. Follow that one love.

I'm the opposite, not a virgin, but kissless

Sup Forumsrah you don't know how badly I needed to hear that.

I needed to hear that once too.
Make sure to pass it on.

How'd you get the blowjob if you're unable to geta s far as fucking?

me.
48yo.
virgin.
had a gf from 1995 to 1997.
kissed her many times.
hugging, walking hand in hand.
no sex action, ever.

then she dumped me.

and I'm still virgin.
turning 49 in January.

A blowjob is receiving. Penetration is giving. The later takes more effort and determination. Not him, just speaking from experience. Plenty of girls have wanted to suck my cock. Even if I say yes, it doesn't mean I wanted to fuck them.

>be me, in 1995
>happy, graduated, a good job and a lovely 9/10 gf
>fast forward 29 months later
>gf breaks up, suddenly, no reason, not any slightest hint
>tried to contact her, she's annoyed, only says she doesn't want to see me anymore
>a month later tried again, she shouts I must disappear from her life

>feel depressed because definitely sure no wrongdoing on my side
>noone of shared friends willing to tell me anything

>fast forward to 2001
>1 of old shared friends told me she casually asked about me
>but she also added she was absolutely sure she didn't want to see me anymore

>from time to time, still googling her name/surname (sadly both very common in our country)
>sometime in 2009-2010 found her linkedin
>she lives 900 km away from here

>fast forward to late 2014
>finally found her fb, not totally barred
>browsed until late, found she's single, lives alone, has a cat
>she occasionally joked "it should be time to get engaged"
>checked her fb page everyday for a few days, craving for more info
>suddenly she applied the most paranoid privacy settings
>days later she updated linkedin, switched job (this could explain fb privacy)
>me feels depressed, didn't save any pic, too busy looking at her and dreaming

>anyway, decided to "casually" meet her
>went there (900km) and boarded the trains I predicted she would ride
>6:10pm aboard, check from first to last car, then get off, wait 30 mins, board next train, repeat
>she wasn't on 6:10 6:40 7:10 7:40 8:10... dude, I only missed the least probable one at 5:40, either that day she left earlier, or she took a day off

>fast forward to saturday
>go countryside biking
>31 km later, enter the small alley where her parents house was
>3pm, stopped in front of her house, looked at her room window on 1st floor, where we first kissed 21 years ago
>realized I was staring, someone could see me
>turn bike and go back, pedaling 31 km while thinking about her

TL;DR: she dumped me in 1997, never had any clue why, still love her

You guys need prostitution. Also sex is normal not slutty or weird or magical we are all just animals.

You should send her parents a letter to pass on to her. Have two envelopes, one that contains a letter to them explaining that you don't expect to meet her or anything, but that you would just like to get some closure from her, an explanation of what happened. Next to the letter to them, place another envelope containing a letter for her, asking her that question in your own words.

animals that each feel differently about sex

Oy Vey, Shlomo!

Was with ex for years and got bj and hj from but she didnt wana have sex, broke up a few years ago and havent been with anyone yet so now im stuck as a 25 yr. Virgin but w/e man i dont really care that much tbh and any women you talk to about it dont seem to care, only ones that would are slutty anyways

If you're well adjusted, most women view it as a plus in some regards, and a little work in others. Lots of women are into that work too. You know, telling a guy how they like to be fucked.